• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 3: Get Out of Here

The ground totally crumbles, the world falling away and down, down, down, closer to a red light that seems to get hotter and hotter.

When you land, it's like hitting a foam pit hundreds of feet deep. In fact, that's what it is and it's where you are now.

"Mostly, I guess."

"Right... anyone have a plan to get out of the foam pits? I was gonna summon Gurren but I want to see if anyone else has a better idea."

@WHY

"Yes, i'm fine, fotunatelly the foam softened the impact"

@DMUA

"I think the only option to escape is summoning your mecha"

Kamina: I don't know what's more depressing, the fruit or that joke.

Me: Just get in the mech Shinji.

Gurren gets summoned, (presumably) blasting away the foam blocks with all the space it takes up

Create a bunch of energy ropes to grab onto my other allies, then blast off

[Few more seconds]

The mech picks up people and gets them out of the pit. Outside the pit is a firery place, brimstone ground in a large cave like place.

"Me: Right... now as per getting out of here..."

Kamina: Let me teach you how we did this back home.

"What are you thinking..?"

Something absolutely crazy that may or maynot work

"Seems good"

I summon Kamina and let him take the seat

He pulls everyone hanging onto a rope into Gurren, then uses the remaining energy from ropes, along with a surge of his own, to create a massive drill

GIGA DRILLLLL BREAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurren, with a massive drill in hand, blasts into the ceiling, hoping to dig right out.

Kamina pushes on to keep drilling as hard as he ca

"Ugh... I think it's not gonna give."

"... Yeah, looks like it. Damn. Well, I guess we better find a landing site."

Look around and see if there's any non foam block place to sit down and think o

Then, find a good patch of solid rock, fly over and take a respite.

Flying over just before the limit ends, he disappears and leaves the group on some uncomfortable rocks.

Having been in the cockpit which was quite a few meters in the air, Keane releases a sigh as Gurren disappears and he falls to the ground on his rear end.

"Ow"

Back