• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

"Uh yeah. Trying."

Playing with the joysticks, trying to find which one changes the post or something.

The joysticks cause rapidly spin around in random directions, knocking the remote out of your hand.

You notice a button on the remote labeled "notflix"

Clicking the notflix button makes a notflix logo appear on tv. It leads to a screen of selections, all of which have not in front of their title.

"Yeah probably"

Having watched up to this point, I get bored and try to find a place where I can get a better grip on servant summoning, since there's nothing much else to do.

When you go to the guide, it says "NoTV". You see a variety of shows on over 500 channels, but all of 'Not' in front of them.

There is a single channel on the entire guide that doesn't have a 'not' in front of it labeled "Magic Party Time"

"Well, what can we risk clicking on it? It's just a TV. And pretty sure most of our servants are strong enough to smash one."

Saikou The Lewd King said:
[Jean-Paul Lemieux, 1994-2018]
I move the cursor over "Magic Time" and click on it.
The TV switches to the channel and is silent for a moment... until some music starts to play. Very loudly. So loud in fact, the entire room is literally shaking, objects falling off of their places, door opening, and the couch being blow back along with the remote.

Hl3 or bust said:
OK THENi quickly summon my servants and literally throw one of them at the TV as the others sprint at it
They try to approach the TV, but can't, the noise damaging them so severely they're immobilized.

The one that was thrown lands two feet in front of you

TOO LOUD

"God dammit"

I say while holding on to my ears, then i summon Glenn and make him use his super speed to try chop the TV to pieces

Overlord775 said:
TOO LOUD
"God dammit"

I then summon Glenn and make him use his super speed to try chop the TV to pieces
He smashes into the TV, destroying it and the noise.

I summon Remiel (my servent) and have him try to destroy the TV

(My servents name shall be Remiel Nixx btw)

the dog-things are still rolling around on the floor, whimpering oddly closely to an actual dog, although the one i threw seems mostly fine in comparision

"****."

Meanwhile, Keane is sitting in the other room, having long since exhausted his summontime

He then feels the other room being bombarded by bass

"....nope"

[@Overlord Yeah I did kinda forgot about that]

"U-Unsummon your dogs! They're gonna breathe that toxic thing again!"

The music stops, but then i notice the dogs

"Dude, could you please desummon your doggos before they make everybody dizzy again ?"

I say to the master of the canines

Back