• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

Remiel: "Tsk disgusting Xeno"

Me: "Just desummon"

--Remiel desummons--

"What was that?" I ask out loud.

The music stopped, so I step back into the main room

"what"

The intercom blares on at high volumes saying

"Please walk towards the door at the end of the dormitories, you are needed for special training."

Opening the door leads to a gargantuan white room, the ceiling hundreds of feet high and the room over 2000 feet long.

the room is almost entirely empty except for a glass wall only a few feet from the door, stretching across the entire width and height of the room.

************, is it save the multiverse time? I think to myself, readying up and interpolating in a linear manner to the location desired by the mandates of the intercom

Okay, I'm in a room of people of whomst I have discerned are in no ways offenders upon the grounds of sex... what should I do? Introduce myself?

Oh **** I'm going to regret this big time...

On second thought, **** that, I ain't saying shit unless someone asks me to

''This seems like it's gonna go horribly wrong but indeed I will walk into that door''

"If you do not enter the door your ears will be abused further."

"WAIT. Before I do that, is this another test? Because I don't wanna die. Dying isn't fun, in fact it's the ANTITHESIS of fun Assuming you bear not a death kink. I personally don't like dying, that shit hurts' I say in a panicky manner

[He probably punches himself in the crotch so hard he flies through the door]

[Then why not just walk normal?]

Axel walks into the room, wearing somewhat nicer clothes than before with a somewhat serious look in his eyes.

"Well y'see, we're giving you two options for now. We're sorta looking to build a science-y device of some sort, y'all are gonna need to take some stuff for us. So d'you wanna go north or south?"

Back