• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

I look at the person that came out of the gender neutral bathrooms.

"Are you boy or a girl?" I say dryly.

"Uh ... You know what, i prefer keeping you in the dark about it"

Keeping my gender hidden has a lot of advantages, so i won't reveal it for now.

Everyone two minutes or so, I practice summoning my Servant. Since it only lasts a second, I must summon it quite a few times to comprehend what the hell it's supposed to be. I still don't get it.

I get off by butt

".... Right.... It wasn't just a really surreal dream..."

"... In that case we should probably get to know each other's names"

"I'm Ashley Crown, also this is my servant, Glenn"

I then summon him to my right, his apperence being that of a Frog in a knight armor.

I pat him on the head and then he desummons dou to reaching the time limit

"I guess I should present my servant too."

I summon the Grey Haniwa.

"It doesn't talk, so I don't really know its name. It looks like one of those haniwa clay figures thingies I've seen, and it's grey. So I guess it's a Grey Haniwa."

The thing's eyes flash blue a few times before being unsummoned.

since everyone else is doin' it.............

i summon my servants, which still look like oversized, skinned dogs with massive spikes jutting out of their backs

they seemingly sniff around for a moment

I do an overdramatic pose that Araki would probably gladly steal for a JoJo panel

"You see, I'm sure you've heard my name before, but I'm Kea-"

Funny thing about JoJo poses. They're unrealistic

Within seconds of taking it, I immedately lose my balence and fall square on my rear end

"Oow.... Right... Keane Brando... My Servant is Kamina.... He's apparently this big war hero who fought for the entire human race or something...."

"I don't even know what the hell these things are." i say, pointing over my shoulder at one of my servants

everyone, except for me, begins to suffer acute memory loss

Everyone suddenly gets extremely disoriented, as their memories are stuck at a second or so after i summoned my servants and they have no ability to form memories afterward

"Erm...I feel like I'm forgetting something each time one of your dogs-thing come out... Aren't you affected by this...?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............I don't think so."

i desummon my servants

[the memory-******* drugs they breathe out leave with them btw]

Since I was quietly leaning against the wall all this time and no really trying to remember names it's not apparent that I was affected.

"waaaaaaaaaaa"

I have no idea what is going on.

Again, must I note

Suddenly, a ventilation system activates, releasing a calming gas that soothes the mind.

"Please refrain from releasing noxious fumes in the dorms."

''Keane shakes off the effects of the previous 2 instances of forkery upon getting flicked in the face and gets up''

I stand up "Anyway I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Dedric Mūller" I say in a tired voice.

There's a nice looking remote on the couch, with what appears to be two analog sticks and several buttons

"I can we can just turn on the TV while we relax."

I grab the remote, trying to press the buttons to see whatever they do.

Back