• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

[like, it literally has eyes or is it just a closed door]

[If it's the latter, just open the door]

''Just open the door. I can pull Kamina if it comes down to it.''

"ughh... I kinda can't move."

I guess now would be "coming down to it", probably

[I think I'll wait for other people's input before my action goes through]

Being the coward I am, I step back way the hell up

"H-Hey, we can just sleep in the white room now can we?"

A series of words echo through all of your heads.

"I am the door, protector of the dormitories. State yourself and your purpose."

[lots of things. We're currently at the Door bossfight]

"This purpose is acceptable, but you who has failed to state yourself shall not be allowed to enter. Unless, you complete my impossible set of riddles."

"These are acceptable statements of purpose and self, yet I shall not allow entry until my riddles are solved."

"Okay but first a Riddle for you"

"How many times does a shirtless guy with a cape have to punch a door in order to break it down"

"Several hundred thousand times, I am a guardian made to absorb over 100 megatons worth of force."

"Unfortunately for me, I have already asked you two out of three of my riddles, I have but one more."

"What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?"

The door is silent for a moment, before exploding violently, damaging the hallway and showing the inside of the room.

I get blown back from the impact, as does the rest of the gang presumably.

"Well that was something."

Get up and walk inside already

Inside, you see a compact, yet cozy dorm room. There are nice couches, a television, what appears to be a small several doors to private bedrooms.

''Walk into one of the bedrooms and forking crash''

"If they do, aim for their crotch when you punch them"

So far I have been quietly watching everyone. From the start I have been strolling along with a poker face.

I exit from one of the bathroom.

It looks like they took more people to "save the world".

I take a good look at them and then say

"Hi"

[Just to point out, ashley is a gender neutral name]

Back