• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

PsychoWarper said:
I grab the fire extinguisher and do a quick blast on the wall to test its not a trick.
The fire extinguisher doesn't work, likely because the pin is still in it.

The fire extinguisher works, putting out a decent amount of flames with it's initial spurt. You hear the building creaking.

Man... I could really use a bit more help... Come on, I really need this...

[I know it's not gonna work but my character doesn't know]

You continue to put out fire until most of the floor is no longer burning.

The building cracks loudly, pieces of wood falling from the ceiling, a tiny piece of smoldering wood falling on the pile of TNT.

upon seeing fire get near the TNT, my adrenaline Immediately explodes and I just run through the exit, hoping to slam full force into whatever door said exit happens to be

DMUA said:
upon seeing fire get near the TNT, my adrenaline Immediately explodes and I just run through the exit, hoping to slam full force into whatever door said exit happens to be
You barrel through the door, the damaged wood giving way easily.

After hitting the door, I end up tumbling around and end up on the ground.

At least I ain't dead

[By me hitting it you'll find. It was damaged but it was there.]

I latch off the man's back, propelling myself slightly further than him, resulting in me being sizeably further away from the building due to collapse

I just sit there, deeply breathing.

holey doley that was something

"Well fork"

"T...T-That's how they treat people supposed to save the world around here...?"

I say, glancing at the building where the guards & co were.

"Well at least they know how to Barbacue"

check to see if any of the building plans on hitting me

Looking at the city around you, it seems abandoned and barren. Next to the building you can see cars flying in a loop, no one inside them. The futuristic city is empty.

".... That's more concerning"

get off my rear end. We should find somewhere more comfy to recover in, at least.

Those who have not yet escaped the building find themselves outside of it, with a note on each of them saying "Ur to slow" in primitive and poorly made writing.

"Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I sure as hell hope they didn't drop us off in the middle of this creepy city just because we set their building on fire..."

"Let's just find somewhere with comfortable furnishing. Asfault is not fun to lay on, and if the city's abandoned, there are plenty of alternatives."

The sheer relief of being alive wears off, and soon the fear of being alone in an abandoned city with unsavories awakens panic in my mind

They're gonna touch me aren't they? They're gonna touch me and I'm going to have nobody to save me, just like SHE said.

I hastily run out into the city, hoping to find a place of refuge

The building collapses and explodes behind you, the explosion oddly seeming like it's slower than it should be.

"Right..."

Follow Swathing so he doesn't cause anyone any trouble

i see a crowd of people around the front of the building, as i had found an exit around the back and gone there

i try to say "hey" but it sounds like a baloon deflating as i've been sprinting for a solid 2 minutes at least

Back