• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

PsychoWarper said:
I observe the room to see if there are any exits while keeping away from the spreading fire.
There is a single window, rather small, with broken glass. There is only the one door.

The fire starts spreading around.

i run over to the wall by the door and begin to violently kick it, making sure to not get close enough myself to get burned

Make it stronger. Like, a lot stronger. Unless said servant enjoys Barbacue or something.

The door still doesn't budge, it seems to be reinforced and made of metal.

The fire grows.

DMUA said:
Make it stronger. Like, a lot stronger. Unless said servant enjoys Barbacue or something.
You feel something reaching for you, like it's trying to give you a hand. It's a little bit stronger.

What's the point even? As the fire burns away at the table, my panic dissipates, emptily my irises stare into it, warmth radiating from it irritates the burn upon my back

If we don't stop it all the oxygen in the room is gonna be consumed, and even before that the C02'll choke us out, it's hopeless, absolutely hopeless.

A faint connection glimmers in the eye

I can't die here. I'm too manly... There's gotta be some way to break down the walls, and I've gotta take hold of it right now!

"Y-Yeah, I ain't staying there..."

I rush to the window, trying to see if there is any way out of there from it.

"Well, it's not like I was planning on doing much.

Oh what the heck, GET ME OUT OF HERE."

while continueing to kick the wall, i try and see if i can summon this "servant" thing that hobo was talking about

DMUA said:
I can't die here. I'm too manly... There's gotta be some way to break down the walls, and I've gotta take hold of it right now!
You feel someone reaching out for you, your hand almost touching theirs. So close.

I meander to the window, I'm running on my own time, the fire consumes me? So ******* what? what exactly was I good for anyway?

I'm in front of the window

Hl3 or bust said:
while continueing to kick the wall, i try and see if i can summon this "servant" thing that hobo was talking about
You feel something, but it doesn't seem to be pleasent. It's a violent presence, but it seems benign towards you for some reason.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"Y-Yeah, I ain't staying there..."
I rush to the window, trying to see if there is any way out of there from it.
The window is too small for a normal person.

well i imagine dying in a fire sucks ass so why not

i continue to kick the wall and attempt to summon my servant

Since I think I'm younger than most of you.

I see if I'm small enough to fit through the window even if it means lots of cuts and bruises.

Also something something Alsandair something servants that too.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also something something Alsandair something servants that too.
[I'm at the butt of this joke but I don't get it]

The fire touches the mark upon my back, igniting the cloth, pain soon comes to embrace me

In it's searing pain I come to a realization

I can't die, dying hurts, it ******* HURTS, I may wanna die, but I sure as hell can't do it myself!

I claw out for the connection, my apathy slain by the vivid sensation of pain, should it cease, that apathy shall arise again, and care not I shall of a possible demise... until I feel pain again

I don't know who you are, but chances are you don't wanna die, now do you? So lend me some weird juju bullshit and let's claw outta this together... tangentially anyway

For those trying to summon, you feel something you've never felt before. Like your soul was coming out of your body to protect you.

As you feel this, unknown, yet farmiliar figures appear from behind you. You know who they are without thinking, despite no memory. You know they'll follow you. You know they're here to help.

[If you want me to RP a servants dialogue, please ask. I expect you guys to do it for now.]

Welp it seems the window is failing

Attempt to summon these servants that this homeless guy was talking about, I guess I don't exactly have much faith in the idea.

I grab a chair and use it to try to break open the window.

Servant help me please, I really might die here and this is not how I want to go out!

3 things resembling oversized, blood-red dogs with huge spikes jutting out of their back surge forward and rabidly claw at the wall

Torlikoff said:
For those trying to summon, you feel something you've never felt before. Like your soul was coming out of your body to protect you.
As you feel this, unknown, yet farmiliar figures appear from behind you. You know who they are without thinking, despite no memory. You know they'll follow you. You know they're here to help.

[If you want me to RP a servants dialogue, please ask. I expect you guys to do it for now.]
[Please do, I ain't familiar with Fugo, however if too many people ask, I'll withdrawl you doing that]

Wow this guy is totally a queer

"Queerie s-sir, bust the window open, hell, punch so hard that the sheer force of wind knocks out the fire... somehow, just please do something man" I say, an panic in my voice

@Edward @dragon

You feel a presence upon you new, coming to aid you in a time of danger. There to help.

The door slowly cracks open, being dented by each punch.

@Swathing you crash into the door.

The fire gets hotter. You can hear the building start to crumble.

[So, are people unable to summon their Servants yet considered "Masters" and can see other Servants or are they unable to do so?]

Torlikoff said:
The door slowly cracks open, being dented by each punch.
@Swathing you crash into the door.

The fire gets hotter. You can hear the building start to crumble.
"QUEER DUDE PUNCH THAT SHIT" I say, commanding the queer dude in his last few moments to punch the everliving **** out of the door

The burn embraces my body, aggravating painful memories, tears roll down my eyes

"mama don't, it hurts, mama, Mama, MAMA!" I scream at a fervent intensity, spurring the queer man into punching harder

''Try to motion everyone to get on this side of the room''

As I stand trying to find away out an extremely tall armored man appears,

"You seem to be in quiet the predicament boy" I says with an aged voice looking around the room.

"Yo."

"A pony? Agh, not the time... bust down that door over there."

"Oh, err... sure!"

Dash charges full speed into the door.

@Everyone: For those who hadn't yet found the one helping them, they feel a pull. The pull becomes a grab, feeling that there's someone here to help you.

@swathing [Are you sure you want to do that?]

"Hey... help open that door !" I tell the man pointing to the door.

"On it" he says walking over to the door and starts pushing and I follow behind him.

Torlikoff said:
@Everyone: For those who hadn't yet found the one helping them, they feel a pull. The pull becomes a grab, feeling that there's someone here to help you.
@swathing [Are you sure you want to do that?]
[I think so, look man I don't wanna die, I'm a cowardic pooo saaay]

A bit troubled and weirded out by what's going on, I instinctively go for the pull, my only option left right now. I pull back just as hard.

Back