• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

@saikou You feel a presence. A bizarre and abstract one, but still there for you.

@swathing The wall was badly dented before the man disapears. There is a small bit of mist that goes into your nose, briefly bringing immense pain before leaving with the man.

Torlikoff said:
@saikou You feel a presence. A bizarre and abstract one, but still there for you.
@swathing The wall was badly dented before the man disapears. There is a small bit of mist that goes into your nose, briefly bringing immense pain before leaving with the man.
[Does the Virus affect the user itself?]

As soon as the door is wide enough to get through, go through immedately

The door finally collapses, revealing a hallway filled with smoke around 100 feet long. At the end of the hall, you see a staircase.

"We need to get out of here" I say loudly,

My Servent: Picks me up "Lets go" he then starts running down the hall.

"Take care of that guy!"

Points at Swathing

"Alright!"

Kamina grabs him and we both get running down the stairs

Despite puking out the blood, my sheer cowardic in the face of death pushes me forward, I run with a fervence immense, my adrenaline pushing me through in earnestmost

me and the red dog-things frantically sprint down the hallway

[think the memory shit should be setting in around now, unless Cinematic Time has been in full effect]

This presence soon enough manifests under the form of a Haniwa statue. Too much under adrenaline to question anything, I just yell an order at it:

"I-I don't know what you are, but just get us all outta here!"

Immediately after, the Grey Haniwa get me on its head and slowly (as slowly as a Sub-Relat being can do anyway) jumps towards the exit with me on it.

@dmua and @HL3

Your servants demanifest, dropping one of you on the floor.

[Can you not have your servants carry you? It's like carrying yourself.]

DMUA said:
"Take care of that guy!"
Points at Swathing

"Alright!"

Kamina grabs him and we both get running down the stairs
[Thanks bro! Or sis! Or whatever ur pronouns are]

I ready my body so that when the man inevitably dissapears, I can use my renewed stamina to continue my sprint

While running my servent notices the weird dog things "Xenos" I he says in a angry tone "Ill take care of those later" he says as he continues to run.

Me: "Hey, I challenge you to see if you can beat them in a race."

RD: "Hey, win-win for me."

She picks me up and starts dashing down the hall leaving a Rainbow image behind.

Luckily, my preparation leads to me being able to regain a foothold quickly, albeit with my torn shirt ablaze, luckily I take that off and throw it backwards, continuing my sprint to the door, cowardice bringing me new power

[Wait, we just fell over? I had Kamina holding Swathing]

[Also we just fell over]

[On the stairs]

@DMUA [Oops, thought you were carrying yourself for a second. Swathing fell off, no one else.]

Torlikoff said:
@DMUA [Oops, thought you were carrying yourself for a second. Swathing fell off, no one else.]
[Did you read me post bro? I was preparing for that, I'm still in full sprint since I prepared my positioning to maximize speed in case Kamina demanifested, I SAID that]

[Ok.]

For those that reach the stairs, you see a very long stairwell. It's covered in banana peels.

"Put me down I can run" I say to my servent as he puts me down and I continue to run.

I reach the stairs and look up it "Oh you gotta be kidding me"

I cling to the back of this man, sure he MIGHT be a pedophile, but I'll gladly mooch off of a pedophile if it means I don't have to die! Assuming they don't defile me in the meantime

Eh fork it, time for something stupid

get my butt on the stairs and just start sliding down on the bananas

[Wait, going up or going down]

Amazingly enough, Keane slides perfectly down the stair, landing smoothly on the bottom floor.

My servant demanifests as soon as I reach the stairs. Seeing DMUA (and again, under the rush of adrenaline), I follow him and attempt to slide down the stairs.

The acceleration takes me off guard, but it just makes me cling to the pedo harder,

Sick heroic **** is probably getting off to this isn't he? I mean I'm greatful that he's saving my life, but I REALLY don't wanna be the target of his machinations....

[Swathing stop bringing up Pedophiles]

I start carefully moving down the stairs attempting to avoid the banana peels.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
My servant demanifests as soon as I reach the stairs. Seeing DMUA (and again, under the rush of adrenaline), I follow him and attempt to slide down the stairs.
Unfortunately, due to all the bananas being knocked out of place, you slide down very bumpily and hit a wall. The stairs are clear though.

PsychoWarper said:
[Swathing stop bringing up Pedophiles]
I start carefully moving down the stairs attempting to avoid the banana peels.
The wind briefly knocks you over, but the banana peels are gone.

jump back to my feet

Man I wish we weren't being followed by fire and I could enjoy that more

Alright, where's the exit sign?

You see the exit sign... behind a wall of fire. There's a full water cooler, a fire extinguisher, and what appears to be a stack of dynamite at the foot of the stairs.

"Y-Yeah okay, someone took my banana peels away"

I grumble, as I instead try to rush through the stairs normally.

Pull out the thing on the top of the water cooler and start pouring it onto the water

"Get the extinguisher!"

Back