• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

I sprint with a full fervour, panic eclipsing reason, I run without a destination, for a place of refuge of which exists not, or maybe it does, I don't know

PsychoWarper said:
[When PCs are using peoples usernames, stop Meta gaming]
[We haven't exactly introduced ourselves, lest, anyone other then me, so it would also be out of place to use character names

Though anyone saying DMUA doesn't have that excuse]

My stamina depletes, and no longer can adrenaline and paranoia be my guiding light to salvate me from my fate at the hand of child touchers

I wish she wasn't right, I wish she wasn't right and I could just live without her AND child touchers, but no way in hell that's going to happen, this is it, this child touching hell is my life now....

"Have your way with me, I don't care, defile me, hurt my sacreds, I've officially run out of reasons to live" I say, maybe, just maybe relenting will give me enough of a reason to finally end my life

[For Meta use brackets, also when my PC doesnt know someones name I use a relevant feature to describe them like "The blue eyed girl"]

I start looking for hotels.

I slow down just as the fanatic does

"Okay... You need to chill."

DMUA said:
I slow down just as the fanatic does
"Okay... You need to chill."
"I know all of you are child touchers, like I said, have your way, I officially give no *****, my home is a hell, and mother said who wasn't her was a child toucher, So I guess that's double hell... not for you that is, your probably getting off to that idea aren't you?" I say, a sense of defeat and lifelessness plaguing my voice

"just do it, give me so little of a will to live that I finally ******* end it, freeing myself from both hells"

''I just put the dude in a fireman's carry and get walking to a building that looks okayish to stay in and has stuff that's comfortable to sit on''

DMUA said:
I just put the dude in a fireman's carry and get walking to a building that looks okayish to stay in and has stuff that's comfortable to sit o
"Seems like you have some standards atleast, didn't think child touchers had those..." my voice drolls off

"Well now that we're here, you gonna do it? because if your going to defile my worthless ******* being atleast give me a heads up" I say, my voice slowly growing lower and lower

''I straight up punch the guy in the face to TKO him into shutting up''

Suddenly, everything slows down to a sluggish pace, a crawl, and finally a complete stop. The world around you twists and distorts into a mess of images until totally disapearing. You all are left in a gigantic metal room, cameras and projectors everywhere.

Torlikoff said:
Suddenly, everything slows down to a sluggish pace, a crawl, and finally a complete stop. The world around you twists and distorts into a mess of images until totally disapearing. You all are left in a gigantic metal room, cameras and projectors everywhere.
"Are you lucifer? because so far the series of events has lead me to belief that you are but Lucifer incarnate, here to doom me to a death by lewding as my tormented soul's writhing gives you power" I ask the man warping the scenery, the old one, I mean, I ASSUME this to be him

"are you kidding me"

You know what, I'm too tired for this.

Try to pull out Kamina and start punching a wall until it stops being a wall

DMUA said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
[didn't I just knock you the fork out]
[Kid has a high tolerance to hitting, received enough of that from his mom, dislocated jar, boiling water burn, head forced into toilet bowl, kid's seen it all, but he's a durable one... physically anyway]

[Also he's talking about AXEL]

"Simulation!" you hear from an unknown voice.

"Alrighty y'all, test is over n'all. Good job." You hear Axel say from a speaker.

"We got ya, didn't we? I'd like to say that, but what your informer said was all true. This was a simulation to bring out those servants." You hear from the same unknown voice.

Torlikoff said:
"Simulation!" you hear from an unknown voice.
"Alrighty y'all, test is over n'all. Good job." You hear Axel say from a speaker.

"We got ya, didn't we? I'd like to say that, but what your informer said was all true. This was a simulation to bring out those servants."
"But why would Lucifer need a simulation, could he simply not warp reality?" I enquire

"N-no, this isn't Lucifer. This was a situation designed to produce as much tension as possible in order to bring out the servants in all of you. I am not happy to say that everything said by Axel is true."

"You do realize this means you have given a bunch of very angry people superpowers right"

"I mean if what they said about the end of the universe is true, maybe attempting to get revenge on them might not be the brightest idea."

Torlikoff said:
"N-no, this isn't Lucifer. This was a situation designed to produce as much tension as possible in order to bring out the servants in all of you. I am not happy to say that everything said by Axel is true."
"So Axel isn't lucifer, and this isn't a sex cult... okay, what in the **** is going on?"

The loudspeaker cuts off. You then notice an observation booth, with Axel and an unknown man. They seem to argue for a few seconds before coming back to the microphone.

"Yes, of course. We have accounted for this."

Torlikoff said:
The loudspeaker cuts off. You then notice an observation booth, with Axel and an unknown man. They seem to argue for a few seconds before coming back to the microphone.
"Yes, of course. We have accounted for this."
"accounted for what?"

"The act of these people going against common sense and not trying to save the multiverse."

"We've kinda been through a lot for one day. Can you at least give us a couch before you delve into how you threw us into a burning building to save the multiverse or whatever you're trying to say?"

"Look I'll gladly save the multiverse, just let me murder my mum and give me a place to crash preferably child toucher free, and you've got a dealaroni despatoni"

Back