• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

I hope that guy's boosting won't bring bad mojo.

I then peek from the garage to check what the giant head is doing

"Tch!"

Kamina looks at the incoming projectiles as if to say "Challenge accepted", and takes off Gurren's sunglasses, and throws them forth to meet the fireballs

GURREN BOOMERANG

I finally get un slammed against the floor and stand up to figure out what's going o

"Did you just throw giant sunglasses at them?"

"Yes"

"That is awesome."

The boomerang tears through the fireballs and implants itself directly into the demon's eye.

"Alright! How should we finish this guy off?"

"What, like a finishing move?"

"Yeah a finishing move!"

"Right... Ugh..."

"Come on, use your heart, not your head!"

"Alright, let me take the wheel!"

Kamina gets out of the chair and I get in. The controls are simple enough, so I get a hang of them immediately. Spiral Power goes into overload as my hype goes to the maximum

GIGA.... BOOOOOSSSSTTTT!!!!

The legs of Gurren morph into rocket boosters, and they immedately blast with energy, propelling it forth to punch the demon square in the face!!

"YEAH!!!!"

"Eh, it's a start. You'll get better at special moves. Practice makes perfect, you know?"

The demon is blown apart by this, as is a good chunk of the park. Unfortunately for you, Kamina's time limit runs out, dropping you out of the sky.

I'm sent flying through the sky from the propulsion of that last punch

"Well shi-"

I crash uncerimoniously against the ground, tumbling across the grass until eventually I run out of momentum

"Oww... But also worth it..."

Right. Well, I guess the crash landing wasn't all that bad.

Get up and regroup with the others

"So, did we get what we came here for?"

"Christ did I miss the whole fight?" I say, waking up from my quaint slumber on the floor, this is what I get for eating decaying dirt, jesus christ

Kars' Car suddenly comes careening towards the current location. The Car correctly concluded that the conflict contained con-temporarily here had been closed. Concisely clearing the field, the car stops in front of the comrades of the group, opening it's doors.

i see that the guy in the garage with me has some kind of circuit board

"I guess that's what we came here for?"

I look out and see that damn car from before, the doors open

I raise my finger to ask questions, then, decide to just get into the car

"Yep"

I respond to the master of the horror doggos.

I then take a look at the kars car and decide to not trust the living vehicle.

Overlord775 said:
"Yep"

I respond to the master of the horror doggos.

I then take a look at the kars car and decide to not trust the living vehicle.
The car is offended

I pick up the sandwich and put it back in the plastic sack. I then start for a new place to sit down.

Overlord775 said:
I ignore the angry car and then check if there's anything useful in the garage.
The garage has what you'd expect; wrenches, a can of gas, spare parts. Most of it is rusted.

I wait for my servant cooldown to got down and then summon Glenn.

I make him gently create a very small pond of water, which i then try to use to remove whatever the doll from earlier had drawn on my face.

I see Ashley trying to enter the weird car. All the others are doing there own thing. I stay where I am.

WHYNAUT said:
I see Ashley trying to enter the weird car. All the others are doing there own thing. I stay where I am.
The car becomes impatient, hands suddenly reaching out from it and pulling all of the group in.

The car is mostly empty, as is the driver's seat. The doors suddenly lock when everyone is inside.

[Everyone is in the backseat.]

The car suddenly revs up, the little radio playing a clip saying "When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit!"

The car begins to accelerate at a rapid pace, reaching 88 MPH in no time flat. Suddenly, there's a massive spark of electicity, a huge jolt, and you're back in the large white area.

''I question absolutely non of this. It's just arbitrary at this rate''

Back