• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

I try to get something to roll on from my surroundings, considering that I'm not exactly going to get anywhere trying to run in the middle of an earthquake

Right....

I pull out Kamina

"Sup"

"You have any idea how to take out a giant floating head?"

"Tch... That's easy. All you got to do is summon my Gunmen."

"Your what?"

"You know, a giant robot and stuff. You should be able to take it out if you really try."

Here goes nothing... I have my servant, but it's time to bring out something more.

@DMUA You feel a little something more grabbing onto you, here to protect you.

@overlord The flying beast noticed you, before shooting a relatively slow fireball at you

''Right... I know how this goes... Grab onto it and shove it into reality.''

PsychoWarper said:
I start looking for stuff in the arcade (that isnt arcade games).
You find a lot of rubble and the arcade game the beast came from.

@WHY [where did you attack?]

Jaller absorbs the fireballs and and he uses the zamor launcher to try and briefly put the monster in stasis and attack his eyes with a flaming sword.

After running outside, I see the beast and summon my servant. Before I summoned it, I had commanded it to attack. So then a giant golem appeared that started firing eye lasers at the monster.

After getting my feet under me I look at the beast and summon Remiel, "Would you kill that thing" I say as I point at the monster.

As the Monster is hammered with attacks. it seems to 'glitch', it's form shaking and falling around. It begins shooting fire back at the golem from it's mouth.

@Psycho/Overlord you find a garage that seems to be open.

PsychoWarper said:
After getting my feet under me I look at the beast and summon Remiel, "Would you kill that thing" I say as I point at the monster.
The marine tries to approach it with his Chainsword but is blown hundreds of feet back by a fireball, badly wounded.

The golem attempts to dodge what it can and turns its arms into machine guns to fire at the beast.

On the ground, I find some cover and make sure that I'm not in the splash zone.

The beast badly damages the golem before it disapears. The beast is now confused that most of it's attackers are gone.

I hide inside the garage and summon Glenn.

He dashes towards the giant beast head and uses Arial Slash to try cut it in half

Overlord775 said:
I hide inside the garage and summon Glenn.

He dashes towards the giant beast head and uses Arial Slash to try cut it in half
The beast barely dodges, losing a large chunk of it's left side. It seems angry.

After a bit of trouble, a giant mech comes out behind me

"Yeah, that's the one."

Kamina grabs me and jumps into the mech as it opens, planting his butt in the chair and throwing me somewhere behind said chair

"Ow...."

"No time for that! We've got to kick some ass!"

Kamina revs up Gurren, charging it up with Spiral Power, before launching the entire thing at the demon in the form of a dropkick

He slams the beast in it's almost destroyed face, knocking it back several hundred feet. It fires a retalitory batallion of fireballs and lasers.

Back