• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

The Galaga machine you walk to boots up fine. Out of the corner of your eye you see a few machines totally covered up by tarps.

I pull out a small plastic sack to put the sandwich in. I then grab a bagel and inspect it to see whether something weird is up with it and if it's still edible.

WHYNAUT said:
I pull out a small plastic sack to put the sandwich in. I then grab a bagel and inspect it to see whether something weird is up with it and if it's still edible.
The bagels look fine.

Still in my sugar rush, I run into the arcade

"Heyguyscouldntfindanythinginthemainhousesoicameoverheretoseewhatyouguysaredoingalsoiatethesedonutsandnowimgoingreallyfastdidyougetanyofthat"

I look at the idiot who just came in with an uncaring face while also stuffing a bagel into my mouth.

I wave at the people that have recently entered in the arcade and then i continue tring to remove the tarps from the arcade machines

You find a special arcade machine. You know it's special because it has a note saying "don't trash, circuit is valuable" on it. It is called Destroyer of Worlds.

I walk.... Well, walk, relative to my sanic speed, over to overlord, swiftly steal the box, then reach for a donut

before every single instinct in my body screams that if I take one more of these things, I'm going to die.

So I choose a bagel instead

Overlord775 said:
Nice
I try booting up the arcade machine
The machine doesn't boot up, it seems to have some sort of issue. At the control panel at the bottom, there is a sign saying "out of order".

DragonEmperor23 said:
I end up in the arcade by following those that went there. I try looking for a arcade machine with no tarp on it.
There is an entire arcade available to you

I re-take back the box of donuts

What an as*hole

I then go back to the arcade machine i was before and start playing Galaga

I sit down and let out a sigh. What a mess I have landed in. Well at least I didn't get destroyed like the rest of my universe. I didn't have any family or friends so it doesn't really bother me.

Right

Now that I'm back to normal, I should get to searching for that Arcade machine and get the circuit

I suddently remember why we were searching the arcade cabinet.

• Facepalm
I return close to the Destroyer of Worlds arcade machine and i summon Glenn.

I then order him to gently rip it open.

Overlord775 said:
I suddently remember why we were searching the arcade cabinet.
  • Facepalm
I return close to the Destroyer of Worlds arcade machine and i summon Glenn.

I then order him to gently rip it open.
Inside the cabinet, there is a note that seems to warn you.The Circut seems to be behind the wires.

You successfully pull out the circuit, unfortunately knocking the red and blue wires together.

I notice that the blue and red wires are togheter.

"Oh sh*t"

I say as i back away from the arcade machine

"I think we should leave before somthing happens"

I say to the others in the arcade

Back