• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mugen Train Alternative Scenario: Akaza vs Kamen Rider Ixa

If Akaza wasn’t to try and hide in the forest, the Garuru Saber can emit a shockwave which could push back and damage Fangires comparable to Ixa with Class M level LS, he’d be able to level the forest if he needed to. The shockwaves would also cancel out Akaza’s own shockwaves due to their own strength and being able to push back far stronger enemies. Not only that, Akaza’s range is listed as tens of meters vs Ixa’s at least 50 meters, so Ixa likely even out ranges Akaza
Why is shockwave being talked about in relation to Lifting strength? Shockwaves are AP aren't they? So Ixa has knowledge that akaza has a weakness to sunlught and would level the forest instead of just fighting him there? And how does said shockwaves work? Plus he'd have to switch to the garuru saber, Realizing he needs to use the saber + Him pulling it out is enough time for like 50 of akaza's shockwaves to hit him, and how does its shockwave even work can you send me a clip?

Also I'm 50% sure a forest is bigger than a city block but it wouldn't matter since ixa has no reason to know nuking the forest would do anything since he doesn't have prior knowledge

Why is shockwave being talked about in relation to Lifting strength?
If the monster's LS was high enough, it would've been able to push back against the soundwave. Yet, we see him being pushed back before being knocked to the ground
So Ixa has knowledge that akaza has a weakness to sunlught and would level the forest instead of just fighting him there?
Ixa will see actively try to avoid the sunlight and hide in the forest. How dense is this forest even? Light could still pretty easily penetrate through forest trees.
And how does said shockwaves work?
He presses the back of the Garuru Saber's guard which causes it to realise a soundwave.
Plus he'd have to switch to the garuru saber, Realizing he needs to use the saber + Him pulling it out is enough time for like 50 of akaza's shockwaves to hit him, and how does its shockwave even work can you send me a clip?
It takes him like 5 seconds to bring out the Garuru Saber and he could easily use it soundwave property. Here's the clip.
And shockwave generation ain't even on ixa's profile
Meant to say soundwave
Also I'm 50% sure a forest is bigger than a city block but it wouldn't matter since ixa has no reason to know nuking the forest would do anything since he doesn't have prior knowledge
Ixa has 12 hours to clear the forest, he'll have enough time. And realizing Akaza's weakness wouldn't be too difficult. ixa would use the Sol Flasher and see that Akaza panicked at the sight of the sun and will see a relation to Akaza and the sun. He will then see Akaza actively try to run into the forest as the sun is rising. It really wouldn't be hard to put to and two together.

Also, Ixa could even end the fight quicker. Like I said, with finishers, any of Ixa's attack can damage the soul, this includes his gun, which Ixa outranges Akaza with. Not only that, if Ixa sees Akaza as big threat he needs to defeat quickly, as Akaza is going closer he could use his finisher in conjunction with the Sol Flasher. Surprisingly and terrifying Akaza long enough to be killed with Ixa Judgement. The Garuru Saber's soundwave could also be enough to knockout simply due to how intense the sound is.

Last edited:
If the monster's LS was high enough, it would've been able to push back against the soundwave. Yet, we see him being pushed back before being knocked to the ground

Ixa will see actively try to avoid the sunlight and hide in the forest. How dense is this forest even? Light could still pretty easily penetrate through forest trees.

He presses the back of the Garuru Saber's guard which causes it to realise a soundwave.

It takes him like 5 seconds to bring out the Garuru Saber and he could easily use it soundwave property. Here's the clip.

Meant to say soundwave

Ixa has 12 hours to clear the forest, he'll have enough time. And realizing Akaza's weakness wouldn't be too difficult. ixa would use the Sol Flasher and see that Akaza panicked at the sight of the sun and will see a relation to Akaza and the sun. He will then see Akaza actively try to run into the forest as the sun is rising. It really wouldn't be hard to put to and two together.
Can you send me a clip of said soundwave? also soundwave won't counter shockwaves. No he wouldn't, Why would he assume that akaza went into the forest just to hide from the sunlight? He'd just go there, ixa would have no indication its because of the sunlight, Him knowing akaza has a weakness to sunlight is pure bs. Like I said akaza went to the forest when sun was literally up and it was competely dark in there.

Yeah no, So it releases a soundwave at one direction and releasing said soundwave forces ixa to face that direction? That does nothing to stop akaza's shockwaves which come from every direction.

And akaza has more than enough time before sunrise to kill him, Like these shockwaves are literally spammable and he can spam them for hours, enough can hit him before sunrise to kill him, these shockwaves aren't 1.5x less powerful than he is mind you. When did the sol flasher release a vision of the sun? You guys said it was only the ixa judgement, Plus akaza being panicked by it has already been debunked, He wouldn't panick from seeing a bright yellow ball. Akaza doesn't even know what the damn sun looks like since he's never looked at it so how will he know that the thing is the sun. And this is all assuming ixa can survive long enough for sunrise while akaza literally spams shockwaves not that less powerful than he is for like hours.

Can you send me a clip of said soundwave? also soundwave won't counter shockwaves. No he wouldn't, Why would he assume that akaza went into the forest just to hide from the sunlight? He'd just go there, ixa would have no indication its because of the sunlight, Him knowing akaza has a weakness to sunlight is pure bs. Like I said akaza went to the forest when sun was literally up and it was competely dark in there.
He literally has info analysis that tells them the weakness of the enemy. Why can't it scan the body to see that the body will collapse in sunlight?
Yeah no, So it releases a soundwave at one direction and releasing said soundwave forces ixa to face that direction? That does nothing to stop akaza's shockwaves which come from every direction.

And akaza has more than enough time before sunrise to kill him, Like these shockwaves are literally spammable and he can spam them for hours, enough can hit him before sunrise to kill him, these shockwaves aren't 1.5x less powerful than he is mind you. When did the sol flasher release a vision of the sun? You guys said it was only the ixa judgement, Plus akaza being panicked by it has already been debunked, He wouldn't panick from seeing a bright yellow ball. Akaza doesn't even know what the damn sun looks like since he's never looked at it so how will he know that the thing is the sun. And this is all assuming ixa can survive long enough for sunrise while akaza literally spams shockwaves not that less powerful than he is for like hours.
Ixa Judgement releases an image of the sun, Sol Flasher is a flashbang. Read the profile.
"When did the sol flasher release a vision of the sun? You guys said it was only the ixa judgement, Plus akaza being panicked by it has already been debunked, He wouldn't panick from seeing a bright yellow ball. Akaza doesn't even know what the damn sun looks like since he's never looked at it so how will he know that the thing is the sun."
What? How does someone not know what the sun looks like? He's been living for centuries, no?
And why wouldn't he panic, demons literally have to avoid the sun?

unknown.png

Like the image of the sun is RIGHT behind Ixa with the same intensity.

He literally has info analysis that tells them the weakness of the enemy. Why can't it scan the body to see that the body will collapse in sunlight?

Ixa Judgement releases an image of the sun, Sol Flasher is a flashbang. Read the profile.
"When did the sol flasher release a vision of the sun? You guys said it was only the ixa judgement, Plus akaza being panicked by it has already been debunked, He wouldn't panick from seeing a bright yellow ball. Akaza doesn't even know what the damn sun looks like since he's never looked at it so how will he know that the thing is the sun."
What? How does someone not know what the sun looks like? He's been living for centuries, no?
And why wouldn't he panic, demons literally have to avoid the sun?

unknown.png

Like the image of the sun is RIGHT behind Ixa with the same intensity.
You still didn't tell me how the said info analysis works, can you send me a clip or a scan or something of it being used, would be helpful.

Akaza literally runs away from the sun, why would he look at it, and he wouldn't even know its a ball, for all he knows its square or a triangle. I didn't say demons wouldn't panic from the sun, what I said was that akaza would have no reason to think its the sun

And akaza doesn't know that said sun is the actual sun he'd just assume its a fire ball.

And also rengoku's ninth form also releases fire across the ground which would look more familiar to the sun for akaza rather than a bright ball, But akaza didn't dun away from rengoku's ninth form.

You still didn't tell me how the said info analysis works, can you send me a clip or a scan or something of it being used, would be helpful.
"Via Analyse Eye, it can analyze targets and determines their weaknesses" just read the profile.
Akaza literally runs away from the sun, why would he look at it, and he wouldn't even know its a ball, for all he knows its square or a triangle. I didn't say demons wouldn't panic from the sun, what I said was that akaza would have no reason to think its the sun
And akaza doesn't know that said sun is the actual sun he'd just assume its a fire ball.
And also rengoku's ninth form also releases fire across the ground which would look more familiar to the sun for akaza rather than a bright ball, But akaza didn't dun away from rengoku's ninth form.
What? Demons don't know what the Sun looks like? Can someone confirm?

Plus akaza can target his vital points and have him paralyzed and then just barrage him with even more shockwaves, Dodging and getting out of the way of the shockwaves won't work either since the shockwaves will follow the target.

"Via Analyse Eye, it can analyze targets and determines their weaknesses" just read the profile.

What? Demons don't know what the Sun looks like? Can someone confirm?
its shape? No they don't cause they literally don't observe the sun, they see something bright in the horizon thats making all of their surroundings suddenly light they run, they don't look at the sun

its shape? No they don't cause they literally don't observe the sun, they see something bright in the horizon thats making all of their surroundings suddenly light they run, they don't look at the sun
So why won't Akaza run? This makes it sound like they are scared of light in general.

Sol Flasher's light is 3 million candela. Ixa Judgement puts the sun behind him so I don't see why not unless anything says otherwise.

I might be mistaken here but from google, the sun is 127,000 lumens if you look at it directly from Earth. Ixa's Sol Flasher is already 37+ million lumens.

Sol Flasher's light is 3 million candela. Ixa Judgement puts the sun behind him so I don't see why not unless anything says otherwise.

I might be mistaken here but from google, the sun is 127,000 lumens if you look at it directly from Earth. Ixa's Sol Flasher is already 37+ million lumens.
its a vision of the sun.

Ain't candela = lumens, so the sun is only 127k times the brightness of a candle? thats kinda odd. But anyways if its brighter than the sun isn't that more reasoning for akaza to not treat it as the sun? He can just think hey its a bright yellow ball, no indication of the sun for him cause he knows jack about the shape of the sun. He might even think the sun doesn't have a shape and its just light

Wait no I judged the sun's brightness when in close but only a small fraction of that brightness makes it to earth, so that wasn't a fair comparison thats my bad. Does the sun thing happen after the target has already been blinded or after?

The sun thing happens when he activates Ixa Judgment. So when he puts a whistle looking thing in his belt.

Idk, When I researched, it said 1 candela = 12.57 lumens. Sol Flasher is on Ixa's shoulder pads and its like a flashbang.

at beat I can see it making him panic for a second and then he notices he's not getting burned to death. Also what can ixa do to the shockwaves again? Akaza can literally spam it and ixa can die before sunrise so he won't even need to go to the forest

its a vision of the sun.

Ain't candela = lumens, so the sun is only 127k times the brightness of a candle? thats kinda odd. But anyways if its brighter than the sun isn't that more reasoning for akaza to not treat it as the sun? He can just think hey its a bright yellow ball, no indication of the sun for him cause he knows jack about the shape of the sun. He might even think the sun doesn't have a shape and its just light
1 Candela is equivalent to 12.57 Lumens He's a 200 year old demon who's fearful of the sun. He'd at least know that sun is literally just a giant yellow ball.
Wait no I judged the sun's brightness when in close but only a small fraction of that brightness makes it to earth, so that wasn't a fair comparison thats my bad. Does the sun thing happen after the target has already been blinded or after?
The sun is what causes the person to be blind
I literally did, just watch the clip i send. And why would it not? Both are attacks which causes ripples in the space around them, they both cause pressure waves. Not only that, Black Canary, who can use their sonic screech similarly to Ixa, can use her sound manipulation as a form of vibration manipulation, which is what causes shockwaves. I already gave my reasons to why Ixa would find the relation between Akaza and the sun. And could you give me a picture to what the forest is like in the daytime, saying it's completely dark in there with no picture doesn't help anyone here.
It'd be able to take out the ones infront of it and increase the distance between the two for Ixa to use his soul destruct with his gun. And Akaza's profile even shows that the durability of his body is lower than his neck, it wouldn't take much shots for Akaza to die.
The shockwaves won't hit him is he as long as Ixa stays far enough. All Ixa needs to do it use the Garuru Saber to push back Akaza and use the Ixa Calibur to kill via soul destruct. Not only that, Ixa's could use the Ixalion to further increase the distance between the two

1 Candela is equivalent to 12.57 Lumens He's a 200 year old demon who's fearful of the sun. He'd at least know that sun is literally just a giant yellow ball.

The sun is what causes the person to be blind

I literally did, just watch the clip i send. And why would it not? Both are attacks which causes ripples in the space around them, they both cause pressure waves. Not only that, Black Canary, who can use their sonic screech similarly to Ixa, can use her sound manipulation as a form of vibration manipulation, which is what causes shockwaves. I already gave my reasons to why Ixa would find the relation between Akaza and the sun. And could you give me a picture to what the forest is like in the daytime, saying it's completely dark in there with no picture doesn't help anyone here.

It'd be able to take out the ones infront of it and increase the distance between the two for Ixa to use his soul destruct with his gun. And Akaza's profile even shows that the durability of his body is lower than his neck, it wouldn't take much shots for Akaza to die.

The shockwaves won't hit him is he as long as Ixa stays far enough. All Ixa needs to do it use the Garuru Saber to push back Akaza and use the Ixa Calibur to kill via soul destruct. Not only that, Ixa's could use the Ixalion to further increase the distance between the two
No, No he won't cause he literally doesn't look at the sun, And he doesn't even stay in the night for too long anyways, the only time he had to stay until sunrise was in his fight with kyojuro and he didn't even look at the sun. Plus to actually glimpse at the sun's shape it has to be fully risen, at dawn you'd just see light

Alright, Being blind won't affect akaza

I didn't see it at first. I assumed it didn't because their different techniques thats my bad, but that soundwaves is not countering akaza's shockwaves and I can't sweat enough how deadly these things are considering like 20 of these can knock him out because its not that much weaker than him, and also it targets vital points so a few of them and ixa is getting paralyzed

It takes out the ones in front, and like 50 shockwaves from the other directions hit him, hits his vital points and he gets paralyzed, and the 50 shockwaves themselves is knocking him out. and no, ordinary shots won't kill akaza due to regen.

No it would, the shockwaves will follow him, and speed is equalized here, ixa is not dodging all of them at once, And that saber ain't doing shit to akaza's shockwaves which is spammable and he can use from all directions, plus ya know dodging is still a thing and with akaza's extreme senses he should be able to dodge no problem while keeping range. He can just break the ixalion, and it'd likely break anyways without akaza even trying due to danmaku, and the ixalion is like suicide because he'd have to try and deflect akaza's shockwaves while riding a motorcycle

unknown.png

Image of the forest. this was in broad daylight as when akaza was escaping was when it was daytime cause he can't take sunlight.

You're saying that Ixa will get hit all the time and Akaza will dodge everything as if speed is not equal. Ixa's reaction and combat is ~69x faster in relations to his normal speed.

You're saying that Ixa will get hit all the time and Akaza will dodge everything as if speed is not equal. Ixa's reaction and combat is ~69x faster in relations to his normal speed.
Ixa will be occupied dealing with the shockwaves that akaza can spam endlessly while akaza keeps range, and yes I am saying ixa will get hit by at least a few shockwaves since the best you guys brought to me for him countering akaza's shockwave are soundwaves that can be blasted in one direction and requires him to face said direction. meanwhile akaza's shockwaves can attack from all directions, and a few hits is paralyzing him due to it attack his vital points plus the shockwaves arent that much weaker than he is

Also speed equal equalizes the speed of the faster character to the combat speed of the slower character so akaza isn't going to be equalized to superhuman, he's getting equalized to subsonic+ because that is ixa's combat speed

Ixa will be occupied dealing with the shockwaves that akaza can spam endlessly while akaza keeps range, and yes I am saying ixa will get hit by at least a few shockwaves since the best you guys brought to me for him countering akaza's shockwave are soundwaves that can be blasted in one direction and requires him to face said direction. meanwhile akaza's shockwaves can attack from all directions, and a few hits is paralyzing him due to it attack his vital points plus the shockwaves arent that much weaker than he is
Its a powerful soundwave that has blasted people with Class M lifting strength. How tf is he gonna going to attack if he gets hit by that?
Also speed equal equalizes the speed of the faster character to the combat speed of the slower character so akaza isn't going to be equalized to superhuman, he's getting equalized to subsonic+ because that is ixa's combat speed
I see.

Its a powerful soundwave that has blasted people with Class M lifting strength. How tf is he gonna going to attack if he gets hit by that?
Because said soundwave attacks from one direction meanwhile akaza's shockwaves come from all directions and akaza can also just dodge, or break the garuru saber, and speaking of breaking things akaza can just break the sword that ixa has and then ixa loses his only way of killing akaza

Because said soundwave attacks from one direction meanwhile akaza's shockwaves come from all directions and akaza can also just dodge, or break the garuru saber, and speaking of breaking things akaza can just break the sword that ixa has and then ixa loses his only way of killing akaza
Its a sound wave that covers like nearly 180 degrees. Ixa could just move it to the direction Akaza is dodging at with his own enhanced senses and info analysis.

Akaza can also just dodge, ixa moves to follow akaza, akaza moves again, the things is he can generate these shockwaves that will hit ixa while moving out of ixa's soundwaves Ixa will either prioritize hitting akaza in which case akaza's shockwaves can reach him, or ixa prioritize deflecting the shockwaves in which he gets overwhelemed due to the sheer amount of the shockwaves
Its a sound wave that covers like nearly 180 degrees. Ixa could just move it to the direction Akaza is dodging at with his own enhanced senses and info analysis.

Akaza can also just dodge, ixa moves to follow akaza, akaza moves again, the things is he can generate these shockwaves that will hit ixa while moving out of ixa's soundwaves Ixa will either prioritize hitting akaza in which case akaza's shockwaves can reach him, or ixa prioritize deflecting the shockwaves in which he gets overwhelemed due to the sheer amount of the shockwaves
but like, ixa needs to just turn his hand while Akaza needs to move his whole body. The soundwave is also constantly coming out, not just a single blast.

but like, ixa needs to just turn his hand while Akaza needs to move his whole body.
Akaza can still move, Plus like I said this cannot work, If ixa tries to do this, right at the moment he does this like 100 shockwaves are coming for him, Even if this is what happens, Ixa blasts akaza away with a shockwave and akaza hits all of ixa's vital points with the shockwaves and the shockwaves are just as strong as akaza. akaza gets the high ground in that situation, especially considering any meaningful damage the shockwave deals at him will be regenerated instantly so ixa practically did nothing to akaza while akaza did a lot

Ixa can still kill via his soul destruct at a range while still using the Garuru Saber to push back out of Akaza's range

I dont get how that changes anything, Akaza still gets the shockwaves hits, so once the shockwaves reaches ixa he's getting staggered and knocked out. Plus the soundwaves still have range, its not like he can just keep akaza at a single spot

Ixa can still kill via his soul destruct at a range while still using the Garuru Saber to push back out of Akaza's range
And thats more likely than akaza barraging him with his shockwaves? and a couple of which can completely knock him out and paralyze him? Plus like you guys are really confusing, you guys said his soul attack was with his sword wdym he can use it at a range? And akaza can also just dodge mid air

I dont get how that changes anything, Akaza still gets the shockwaves hits, so once the shockwaves reaches ixa he's getting staggered and knocked out. Plus the soundwaves still have range, its not like he can just keep akaza at a single spot
Ixa gets staggered and so what? He can't aim anymore? while The soundwave is constantly pushing Akaza to the ground and soft stunning him?

Back