• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mugen Train Alternative Scenario: Akaza vs Kamen Rider Ixa

The death note is actually stated to only specifically work on humans iirc, and ixa's profile also says that it works on fangires even tho it wouldn't have any reason to have that reasoning if he could just do it to anyone

The death note is actually stated to only specifically work on humans iirc, and ixa's profile also says that it works on fangires even tho it wouldn't have any reason to have that reasoning if he could just do it to anyone
No, that is just you interpretting the profile's description in your own way while the supporters say otherwise.

No, that is just you interpretting the profile's description in your own way while the supporters say otherwise.
Lemme give another profile to compare it with, In shinobu's profile it says: Shinobu's weapon is a sword used to thrust into an opponent to inject wisteria poison that is highly lethal to demons. Her entire body is also composed of 37 kilograms worth of wisteria poison) In the profile it specifically states that its highly lethal to demons, And ixa's soul manip reasoning is very similar to this. It specifically states fangires. And also how does his soul manip work again? I think you mentioned it in the other thread but I forgot

It specifically states fangires.
It's specificallty states fangires is just a way for us to say the feat in a more direct way. Not that it's only limited to fangires.
And also how does his soul manip work again? I think you mentioned it in the other thread but I forgot
It's simply Ixa slashes someone with his finisher to destroys their souls.

It's specificallty states fangires is just a way for us to say the feat in a more direct way. Not that it's only limited to fangires.
I don't understand this. And I'm still not convinced it should work on non fangire people, And I read about fangires, they're soul should be different than a regular soul as well since they apparently have to eat life energy to maintain there souls or something

I don't understand this. And I'm still not convinced it should work on non fangire people, And I read about fangires, they're soul should be different than a regular soul as well since they apparently have to eat life energy to maintain there souls or something
fangire's food is not related to their souls.
The only thing that is different in fangires soul is that they can regenerates from it. (And can combine multiple souls together to become a giant soul monster)

fangire's food dont relate to their souls.
The only thing that is different in fangires soul is that they can regenerates from it. (And can combine multiple souls together to become a giant soul monster)
Wait so like I'm seeing in the KR wiki they have to get life energy which humans have to "maintain" their souls, plus the merging of their soul together should prove its irregular

Wait so like I'm seeing in the KR wiki they have to get life energy which humans have to "maintain" their souls, plus the merging of their soul together should prove its irregular
it's still just soul. I dont remember our wiki have any standard says "If you only have shown to destroys a soul of a specific race, that's mean your soul manipulations cant work on other races"

Yeah, they do need to eat humans and other things but nothing implied their souls doesn't work like most in fiction do.

It's not like they can summon their souls outside or store its inside an object, etc.

And i dont remember life energy is related to their soul. In the whole series, they are just portrayed as fangires's foods.

it's still just soul. I dont remember our wiki have any standard says "If you only have shown to destroys a soul of a specific race, that's mean your soul manipulations cant work on other races"
Pretty sure people can have abilities work on specific types of characters, And if blue sky organization is just built for dealing with fangires can't it be assumed they just made all their equipments or something into fangire specific stuff? I mean anyways if its a sword slash then akaza should have no problem either dodging, evading or countering it without his physical body making contact

And i dont remember life energy is related to their soul. In the whole series, they are just portrayed as fangires's foods.
unknown.png
This is what I saw in Kr's Wiki, Although they could be wrong idk

I concede with the soul manip point, And from what I recall said soul manip is in character but not a starting move correct?

@Razor

Only if there were any specific statement of Ixa's soul manip doesn't work on humans or other species. Again, Fangire souls aren't different from humans. They have some unique trait but work the same nonetheless.

I concede with the soul manip point, And from what I recall said soul manip is in character but not a starting move correct?
Yeah, the soul destruction is part of his finisher moves, it not his first move but he can pop up the finishers in anytime

Yeah, the soul destruction is part of his finisher moves, it not his first move but he can pop up the finishers in anytime
Soul Manip is with all his moves. When he kills a Fangire, it's permanently dead. So like, he killed the Six Sabbath with a normal kick that was enhanced by Powered Ixer.
Anyways,
- Akaza's senses are better than Rengoku but Ixa has own senses to counter:
"The eyes that possess a 180° field of view in front, and can capture and record enemy movement. It also contains a type of night vision scope function that can even see in darkness with zero visibility, or see through a 5 meter thick iron plate" and "Allow him to know location of the target"

- To counter High-Mid, Ixa has Soul manipulation and Explosion manipulation. If Akaza does not have the durability to counter Ixa's attacks then he ends up blowing up.

- If Akaza goes into CQC, Ixa's informational analysis will tell him that this person is tough CQC so Ixa will use his Electricity Manipulation which is 500 million volts.
Want to bring up these points again because there has yet to be a counter.
  • Ixa's info analysis is sight based, he sees the opponent with the Analyze Eye and it collects info.
  • Explosion Manipulation explodes the whole body so you need at least Low-High to counter it. (This would only work when the opponent is less durable or is close to dying)
Does he have to do anything special or flashy before doing the move?
He has to put a whistle into his belt and press on it (which takes like, less than 1 sec) but Ixa is straight forward so he won't be doing anything flashy before the finisher.

Soul Manip is with all his moves. When he kills a Fangire, it's permanently dead. So like, he killed the Six Sabbath with a normal kick that was enhanced by Powered Ixer.

Want to bring up these points again because there has yet to be a counter.
  • Ixa's info analysis is sight based, he sees the opponent with the Analyze Eye and it collects info.
  • Explosion Manipulation explodes the whole body so you need at least Low-High to counter it. (This would only work when the opponent is less durable or is vlose to dying)

He has to put a whistle into his belt and press on it (which takes like, less than 1 sec) but Ixa is straight forward so he won't be doing anything flashy before the finisher.
Soul manip is with all of his movies, why has this not been brought up before

I asked how it works, because akaza is weaker than ixa or stronger depending on the end you use,
Can I see a scan of the whole exploding the whole body thing? And wdym by less durable? Less durable than ixa himself or less durable than the AP of the explosion? And also you'd need proof that said explosion destroys on like a really small level as High-mid can survive getting blown to pieces, And high-mid is for regular demons so akaza's regen should be way higher than regular

I reckon akaza can dodge that, His experience with swordsman are a lot cause only people he fights are swordsman and he has hundreds of years of experience, he's also extremely skilled, even as a child he was able to kill a whole dojo by himself whilst unscathed, and has acrobatics plus long range option so there'd be no reason he'd go for CQC if he can just attack from long range

Remind me, aren't the Sabbath a fodders? Also how we assumpt that the soul attack work with all of his moves? Because even Kiva EE only avaible when he used his finishers (excluding Emperor form)

Isn't that Low-Mid regen? Or did i miss something?
I'm pretty sure surviving being blown to piece needs Low-High. I could be mistaken tho.
Soul manip is with all of his movies, why has this not been brought up before
I explain below.
I asked how it works, because akaza is weaker than ixa or stronger depending on the end you use,
Like it analyzes weakness, traits, movement. Things like that.
Can I see a scan of the whole exploding the whole body thing? And wdym by less durable? Less durable than ixa himself or less durable than the AP of the explosion? And also you'd need proof that said explosion destroys on like a really small level as High-mid can survive getting blown to pieces, And high-mid is for regular demons so akaza's regen should be way higher than regular
By less durable, I mean less durable than the attack he is making so Ixa himself.
For the explosions, it's a universal Kamen Rider thing. Works the same as in Power Rangers. Clip.
I reckon akaza can dodge that, His experience with swordsman are a lot cause only people he fights are swordsman and he has hundreds of years of experience, he's also extremely skilled, even as a child he was able to kill a whole dojo by himself whilst unscathed, and has acrobatics plus long range option so there'd be no reason he'd go for CQC if he can just attack from long range
How about the Electricity Manip which is Omni-directional?
Remind me, aren't the Sabbath a fodders? Also how we assumpt that the soul attack work with all of his moves? Because even Kiva EE only avaible when he used his finishers (excluding Emperor form)
Kiva's EE and Soul destruction is different to Ixa's. Kiva once he was in Emperor Form, he can destroy a Fangire and it won't regen anymore, that's why you don't see Castle Doran eating souls anymore.

Depend on which Sabbath. Red Sabbathes are damn powerful that requires both Kiva and Ixa to fight it.

Kiva and Ixa uses different power sources. Kiva fight using demonic energy, while Ixa fight using...technology (?).

If we compare Ixa and Kiva, Ixa can destroys Fangire souls from the start of the series, but Kiva cant. And when Kiva fight Ixa, Kiva didnt even need to open the Hell Gate (which multiply his demonic energy) to beat Ixa.

That said, im still unsure whether Ixa's soul manipulation applies to all of his attackes.

Yeah same here, i'm not sure if the soul hax applied to all of Nago attacks, at best it would be limited to his finishers

I can't really remember any other times than the Six Sabbath feat. Maybe Ixa once killed a Fangire with a normal blast from Ixa Knuckle or Kiva killed Fnagires with normal slashes from Kivat Sword so I could very well be mistaken when it comes to the Soul Manip point.

Ixa Rising is capable of killing people with his gun, destroying their souls. So it’s likely that it can destroy soul through any attack as long as Ixa uses his finishers, which we know to happen frequently and very early.

Ixa could use the Garuru Saber to release a shockwave to cancel out Akaza’s own shockwaves. How does Akaza use his danmaku and when is it used in character

Akaza danmaku is basically him sending the most of his shockwave on once, and can surrounding opponent with an hundreds of striking blows all at once with Chaotic Blue Metal Afterglow

You can check it on his profile, it stated there about Chaotic Blue Metal Afterglow

I'm pretty sure surviving being blown to piece needs Low-High. I could be mistaken tho.

I explain below.

Like it analyzes weakness, traits, movement. Things like that.

By less durable, I mean less durable than the attack he is making so Ixa himself.
For the explosions, it's a universal Kamen Rider thing. Works the same as in Power Rangers. Clip.

How about the Electricity Manip which is Omni-directional?

Kiva's EE and Soul destruction is different to Ixa's. Kiva once he was in Emperor Form, he can destroy a Fangire and it won't regen anymore, that's why you don't see Castle Doran eating souls anymore.
Nope, Blown to pieces is high-mid you can check the regeneration page.

???

Akaza is literally weaker than ixa though, why would it anaylze he that it'll bad for him to go to CQC.

I don't get it, So you have to be more durable than ixa himself instead of being more durable than the attack output of the attack itself? Also in the clip tjey literally had to attack him so akaza can just dodge but he doesn't even need to since High-mid covers that.

Akaza can dodge said lightning

And whats the consensus? Does he have soul manip with every one of his attacks or not? I feel like this should've been covered way earlier because this is really important

Nope, Blown to pieces is high-mid you can check the regeneration page.
Yeah, low-high regen is when you regenerated from pile of bloods and something like that, and said its the low-mid regen that needed to survive the explosion attack
I think he mistaken it which i'll elaborate in the end of reply
Akaza is literally weaker than ixa though, why would it anaylze he that it'll bad for him to go to CQC.
Despite weaker, he still had that compass needle, superior long ranged attack, and being mobile af
I don't get it, So you have to be more durable than ixa himself instead of being more durable than the attack output of the attack itself? Also in the clip tjey literally had to attack him so akaza can just dodge but he doesn't even need to since High-mid covers that.
Pretty much, this is kind of running problem in tokusatsu as the enemies can withstand the explosion attacks by sheer physical

At least this is from what i got based from Kuuga, when he needed 3-4 Rider Kick against an enemu who far durable and stronger than himself
Akaza can dodge said lightning
That'a fair
And whats the consensus? Does he have soul manip with every one of his attacks or not? I feel like this should've been covered way earlier because this is really important
Now about this, we decided to throw it out as w're unsure and might be mistaken about the soul hax applied to all of his moves

So right now his soul hax only limited to his finishers

I mean for the explosion thing it kinda doesn't matter since akaza can just regen, And because akaza has limitless range he can just continue to keep range until ixa tires out, and he'll likely do this once he finds out ixa is stronger than him when they clash, And then once ixa is tired he can just go for the kill, and his limitless stamina means he can spam literally anything in his arsenal without remorse so he can just be suspended mid- air while spamming his danmaku shockwaves and keeping range so ixa wouldn't be able to hit him. he can also like not get hit with the sword at all, He can use said shockwaves whenever they need to clash or whatever.

Ixa's stamina can last him several months, he's not stopping any time soon. There's two thing that could happen is Akaza tries to outrange. Ixa can use the Ixalion to try and get close to attack or to wait it out until sun rise. Which could happen if Akaza play defensive and Ixa would out last him.

Ixa's stamina can last him several months, he's not stopping any time soon. There's two thing that could happen is Akaza tries to outrange. Ixa can use the Ixalion to try and get close to attack or to wait it out until sun rise. Which could happen if Akaza play defensive and Ixa would out last him.
And akaza is not stopping at all because his stamina is actually limitless not just high. And akaza can still keep range from ixalion since he can just fly, plus he can just break the thing with his hundreds of shockwaves. And akaza can just go to the nearby forest thats completely shrouded from the sunrise, and yes said forest is actually canon in the mugen train and akaza went there when sunrise was up. And plus its not like outliving is akaza's only chance, Ixa's highest end is 100 tons and akaza massive massively upscales from 69.2 tons, Plus his danmakus are literally spammable and they can come from all directions, what can ixa do to stop countless shockwaves coming at him from all directions thats not even 1.5x less powerful than he is

If Akaza wasn’t to try and hide in the forest, the Garuru Saber can emit a shockwave which could push back and damage Fangires comparable to Ixa with Class M level LS, he’d be able to level the forest if he needed to. The shockwaves would also cancel out Akaza’s own shockwaves due to their own strength and being able to push back far stronger enemies. Not only that, Akaza’s range is listed as tens of meters vs Ixa’s at least 50 meters, so Ixa likely even out ranges Akaza

Back