• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Incredible downgrade but for real this time

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Attack Potency: Town level (Superior to a super named 'Hypershock', who could create Magnitude 6 earthquakes, as well as being able to beat an Omnidroid model that was much superior to a weaker model that could kill Hypershock, labelled as a Level 10 threat on the Kronos computer, and was the highest ranking super out of all the ones registered on his NSA profile)

I believe this was called into question prior but never fixed, so-

• Hypershock’s ‘power’ is actually listed as higher than Bob’s on his NSA profile
  • Hypershock’s ability to create Magnitude 6 earthquakes stems from ‘Seismic Wave Generation’, not Super Strength, and thus should be treated as Environmental Destruction. Since ED doesn’t scale to striking strength or durability, the Omnidroid model that killed Hypershock doesn’t have 7-C AP.
Mr. Incredible should be placed back at 8-B via withstanding and overpowering the Omnidroid as it was slamming its body downward, which was calculated to generate this much energy (3.43*10^11 J) due to its weight.

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought I covered this in the last thread but nothing came of it, so you know I agree already.

I thought it was applied before, let's go, although I don't remember the counter for his hammer amplification stuff, since, you know, those are hammers, they could translate to AP, but I admit they are vague.

Btw, I just realized something.

This calc put the Omnidroid v10 at 8-B as well, but it used a mass value far lower than the one Crimson Azoth calced. If we used Crimson's mass value, the potential energy would end up being 9.81 x 1,976,782,500 x 2000 = 3.88 x 10^13 J, or 7-C.

Now it's questionable whether or not Mr. Incredible scales to this, since the most damage he did to the Omnidroid by himself was staggering it with a punch and both it and the Omnidroid v9 ragdolled Mr Incredible for the majority of their fights, so Bob would still probably stay 8-B. Syndrome's equipment would be downgraded too, since without his remote which controlled the robot he was helpless against the Omnidroid v10.

So essentially by recalcing Arrogant Schmuck's accepted calc with the more reliable mass value, Omnidroid v10 remains 7-C.

Btw, I just realized something.

This calc put the Omnidroid v10 at 8-B as well, but it used a mass value far lower than the one Crimson Azoth calced. If we used Crimson's mass value, the potential energy would end up being 9.81 x 1,976,782,500 x 2000 = 3.88 x 10^13 J, or 7-C.

Now it's questionable whether or not Mr. Incredible scales to this, since the most damage he did to the Omnidroid by himself was staggering it with a punch and both it and the Omnidroid v9 ragdolled Mr Incredible for the majority of their fights, so Bob would still probably stay 8-B. Syndrome's equipment would be downgraded too, since without his remote which controlled the robot he was helpless against the Omnidroid v10.

So essentially by recalcing Arrogant Schmuck's accepted calc with the more reliable mass value, Omnidroid v10 remains 7-C.
Mr. Incredible did overcame the force of it crashing down and tanked the impact of his downward charge, so he would scale to this

meh, he was still portrayed as clearly inferior and they can't really show vicious wounds in a kids' movie

I hate to be that guy...

Tungsten Carbide seems like a weird assumption to me for a few reasons:
  • It's never, ever used in anything such as robotics or large scale projects.
  • It's very much more of a silver color, rather than the Black of this Omnidroid.
  • The reasoning seems strange too:
    • It's completely immune to Tank Shells:
      • Tank armor is most commonly made of Steel
    • It's stronger than Steel:
      • Depending on the type, Steel can be much stronger than Tungsten Carbide iirc

It's also incredibly dense, so it seems possible to me that this is just a value to bring up results. I think Steel is a much more reliable material to use in this case...
I'm not sure what Kinetic Energy calculator was used in Crimson's calc, but using his values but lowering the density to that of Steel gives me:
  • 102,690m3 * 8050kg/m3 = 826654500kg
  • 0.5 * 826654500 * 186.378^2 = 1.4357649e+13 Joules
    • 3.431560 Kilotons of TNT
    • Low 7-C
    • Somehow higher anyways...
For the record, the GPE from 2000m also gives Low 7-C.

Well I suppose that settles the scaling issue. The GPE gives slightly more which is what I believe the Omnidroid's durability should be scaled to, but steel definitely makes more sense for the material used.

The Low 7-C calcs that Kieran did above should be put in a blog + evaluated. They'd be Low 7-C+.

I see a big problem with the pixel scaling.

This image in the calc says the Omnidroid’s belly is 70 meters away from the ground. That’s utter rubbish. I mean… look at the street light on the right side of the screen.

Want me to put this in perspective? This shit is 60 meters lol.

183 m/s is absurdly high.

I see a big problem with the pixel scaling.

This image in the calc says the Omnidroid’s belly is 70 meters away from the ground. That’s utter rubbish. I mean… look at the street light on the right side of the screen.

Want me to put this in perspective? This shit is 60 meters lol.

183 m/s is absurdly high.
You realize the Omnidroid is nor right besides the POV camera right? It's very far away from it in fact, so it appears smaller than it actually is

I do actually agree that the Omnidroid is certainly not as large as the calc presents. Lamp Posts are generally around 40ft tall in streets afaik, making it like 30m from head to ground tops.

I do actually agree that the Omnidroid is certainly not as large as the calc presents. Lamp Posts are generally around 40ft tall in streets afaik, making it like 30m from head to ground tops.
Using 30 feet I got 92.06334830019225 tons (8-B+). That’s really deep in 8-B lmaoo!

Back