• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so Todoroki is the closest character to Frozone who can actually take on the Omnidroid from what I can tell. While Todoroki has a hybrid Fire/Ice quirk, from what I've seen binge-watching the U.A. Beginnings arc in the anime, Todoroki was largely unwilling to use his left side as that came from his father. That's not mentioning that, well, unlike Frozone who can use his ice powers whenever, Todoroki is limited by the fact that overusing his right side will cause him to get frostbite and hypothermia, which is a killer of humans as far as I'm aware.

Now, the deal with both Todoroki and Omnidroid is they're both pretty powerful entities in their respective verses. Based on Todoroki's profile, Todoroki is stronger than most heroes and even had an upper hand against Deku (who apparently could only muster about 26.67 tons in the U.A. Beginnings Arc without outright maiming himself). The Omnidroid v10 is significantly more powerful than the Omnidroid v8 and v9, the former strong enough to force Mr. Incredible (then the most physically powerful character in the verse) to use strategy and the latter outright stomping Mr. Incredible. Omnidroid v10's claws alone have an AP of 72.95 tons, the same as it's durability. The Omnidroid not only used adaptive AI to get the upper hand AND KILL professional superheroes in the Incredibles universe, with Syndrome upgrading the Omnidroid each time it got destroyed. Granted the upgrades got to a point where the Omnidroid just b**chslapped its own creator, but you get the point. Believe me, there's a hitlist of the Omnidroid itself, with each superhero listed along with his/her powers.:

When forced to, Todoroki can do up to 129.33 tons with his quirk. Not sure how well that would impact the fight, but still.

Considering Syndrome is such a threat to the Incredibles universe that I'm pretty sure he and All For One goes to the same coffee shop, I have a feeling the Omnidroid might be a tough opponent to beat. I mainly went with Todoroki because I wasn't sure if Deku would skillstomp Omnidroid.

For this match, speed is equalized, even though I have a hard time figuring out if Omnidroid's speed would line up to Todoroki's attack speed with his quirk or his combat and reaction speed in doing so. Also, this is UA Beginnings Arc Todoroki vs Omnidroid.

Here are their profiles:

Todoroki's Profile
Omnidroid's Profile

Who takes this?

UA Prodigy: 0
Hero-Killing Robot: 0
Inconclusive: 0

So Todoroki's main abilities are completely useless and can be easily restrained by the robot with multiple limbs. Even though his ap is higher I doubt he'd be able to do anything before the robot just grabs him and slams him against the ground over and over again.

I mainly went with Todoroki because I wasn't sure if Deku would skillstomp Omnidroid.
I mean Todoroki is equal to Deku in combat and even went through the same training that Deku did during the U.A. Beginnings Saga which includes keeping up with Stain and being trained by multiple pros during the Forest Training Camp, so Todoroki is still way more skilled than the Omni-Droid would be.
So Todoroki's main abilities are completely useless and can be easily restrained by the robot with multiple limbs. Even though his ap is higher I doubt he'd be able to do anything before the robot just grabs him and slams him against the ground over and over again.
Todoroki's abilities ignore conventional durability as he freezes characters on par with All Might causing their bodies to shatter and has flames hot enough to burn All Might level characters who have resistances at 5,000 °C to 6,093.33 °Celsius, far above the Omni-Droid's lil lava trip which is at 1200 °C.

Todoroki is gonna be spamming the hell out of his Ice/Fire which is gonna engulf the Omni-Droid in Ice and Fire spanning Hundreds of Meters creating Ice walls in the blink of an eye and constantly keeping his distance from it by creating Ice for him to move on. the main thing the Omni-Droid has going for him is Adaptive A.I which is gonna be incredibly hard to use when your opponent is constantly throwing out massive AOE attacks that'll freeze or burn right through you.

overall I see Todoroki taking it more times than not thanks to his incredibly high range and the fact they ignore conventional durability.

I mean Todoroki is equal to Deku in combat and even went through the same training that Deku did during the U.A. Beginnings Saga which includes keeping up with Stain and being trained by multiple pros during the Forest Training Camp, so Todoroki is still way more skilled than the Omni-Droid would be.

Todoroki's abilities ignore conventional durability as he freezes characters on par with All Might causing their bodies to shatter and has flames hot enough to burn All Might level characters who have resistances at 5,000 °C to 6,093.33 °Celsius, far above the Omni-Droid's lil lava trip which is at 1200 °C.

Todoroki is gonna be spamming the hell out of his Ice/Fire which is gonna engulf the Omni-Droid in Ice and Fire spanning Hundreds of Meters creating Ice walls in the blink of an eye and constantly keeping his distance from it by creating Ice for him to move on. the main thing the Omni-Droid has going for him is Adaptive A.I which is gonna be incredibly hard to use when your opponent is constantly throwing out massive AOE attacks that'll freeze or burn right through you.

overall I see Todoroki taking it more times than not thanks to his incredibly high range and the fact they ignore conventional durability.
But if the robot wanted to it could just run away and regroup especially since it has much better mobility. Or it could always just grab shoto and if it does that there isn't much he could really do aside from maybe trying to burn his way out but even with his temperature being so much higher than the lava i doubt he'd be able to do that quick enough to do damage. Or when Shoto does try to burn his way out the robot could just disconnect his hand from his body and then just start slamming its body onto him. And as for his ice, Frozone was barely effecting the robot so his ice probably isn't going to be very helpful.

But if the robot wanted to it could just run away and regroup especially since it has much better mobility.
Todoroki can simply freeze the ground completely with his ice as he's shown to do multiple times also wdym "regroup" its one robot. Todoroki is also incredibly mobile as he can use his Ice to move quickly on the battlefield basically becoming an ice skater.
Or it could always just grab shoto and if it does that there isn't much he could really do aside from maybe trying to burn his way out but even with his temperature being so much higher than the lava i doubt he'd be able to do that quick enough to do damage.
Todoroki freezes or burns the claw that grabbed him since he'll still be able to move and touch the robot, causing it to shatter or melt releasing him thats even giving it the benefit of the doubt that it can react to someone spamming Hundreds of Meters in range attacks constantly, its already at a massive range disadvantage.
Or when Shoto does try to burn his way out the robot could just disconnect his hand from his body and then just start slamming its body onto him. And as for his ice, Frozone was barely effecting the robot so his ice probably isn't going to be very helpful.
the burning or freezing is gonna happen basically instantly, it took a few seconds for him the freeze the Nomu completely and created an Ice Wall in the blink of an eye. I don't think you're understanding the difference between Frozone's ice and Todoroki's Ice, one is simple ice manipulation that doesn't shatter limbs well one can freeze characters at Large Island Level instantly causing their limbs to shatter when they simply move. the fact Shoto ignores conventional durability means that the Omni-Droids whole "nothing but itself can damage it" irrelevant as Todoroki well simply ignore his durability by Freeze him causing his limbs to shatter or burn straight through him.

Last edited:
Todoroki can simply freeze the ground completely with his ice as he's shown to do multiple times also wdym "regroup" its one robot
I meant regroup as in run away and formulate a better plan. But yeah i changed my mind shoto would probably just freeze the ground like you said.

How exactly is Shoto’s ice dura negging here? It works against Nomu because there is actually something he can freeze in the form of water in the body. His ice is only going to weaken the metal at most but Frozone can stop lava with his ice yet V10 ignores that with ease.

Shoto can’t perfectly deal with the Omnidroid but he is more than capable of beating it.

It resists his temperatures (something that would be irrelevant if he was in a later key), but that doesn’t mean much when it can’t really do damage to him either. Shoto is capable of creating ice slides like Frozone with no startup or motion required, even dashing around like a speedster with his ice manipulation, as well as massive barriers of Ice that make Frozone’s look like a kiddie pool vs an ocean. He can bury the Omnidroid under literal hundreds of meters of ice, which it can’t get out of with its LS, and at a faster rate than it can avoid or dodge. He can probably incapacitate it with ice alone by just freezing it with ice durable enough to resist attacks FAR above its AP.

Shoto’s can create ice durable enough to block attacks from Stain, who is 26.67 tons. The Omnidroid is only upscaling from 1.8 tons, which is ridiculously weak. It is only 76 tons with piercing attacks, meaning if Shoto freezes its joints, it is trying to break out of something over 10x the energy it can exert. Unless it manages to pierce Shoto’s ice, it isn’t getting out of it, on top of the sheer weight he can crush it with.

Also, unlike the heroes from the Incredibles, Shoto can actually damage the Omnidroid with a Flashfreeze Heatwave. So even assuming it manages to warrant him attacking to destroy, he can hit it hard enough to hurt it, and will likely target its arms or head to deal damage to its systems.

The Omnidroid only win condition is to not only catch up to Shoto while he’s skating around and creating hundreds of meters tall/wide ice structures that give him mobility far beyond Frozone’s, but also managing to pierce him with its claws with his insane reactions and skill resulting in him just freezing it in an instant or trapping it’s limbs in ice that it can’t break out of.

How exactly is Shoto’s ice dura negging here? It works against Nomu because there is actually something he can freeze in the form of water in the body. His ice is only going to weaken the metal at most but Frozone can stop lava with his ice yet V10 ignores that with ease.
Scans? Because if that's the case, I've a feeling Frozone needs to be calc'd.

Shoto can’t perfectly deal with the Omnidroid but he is more than capable of beating it.

It resists his temperatures (something that would be irrelevant if he was in a later key), but that doesn’t mean much when it can’t really do damage to him either. Shoto is capable of creating ice slides like Frozone with no startup or motion required, even dashing around like a speedster with his ice manipulation, as well as massive barriers of Ice that make Frozone’s look like a kiddie pool vs an ocean. He can bury the Omnidroid under literal hundreds of meters of ice, which it can’t get out of with its LS, and at a faster rate than it can avoid or dodge. He can probably incapacitate it with ice alone by just freezing it with ice durable enough to resist attacks FAR above its AP.

Shoto’s can create ice durable enough to block attacks from Stain, who is 26.67 tons. The Omnidroid is only upscaling from 1.8 tons, which is ridiculously weak. It is only 76 tons with piercing attacks, meaning if Shoto freezes its joints, it is trying to break out of something over 10x the energy it can exert. Unless it manages to pierce Shoto’s ice, it isn’t getting out of it, on top of the sheer weight he can crush it with.

Also, unlike the heroes from the Incredibles, Shoto can actually damage the Omnidroid with a Flashfreeze Heatwave. So even assuming it manages to warrant him attacking to destroy, he can hit it hard enough to hurt it, and will likely target its arms or head to deal damage to its systems.

The Omnidroid only win condition is to not only catch up to Shoto while he’s skating around and creating hundreds of meters tall/wide ice structures that give him mobility far beyond Frozone’s, but also managing to pierce him with its claws with his insane reactions and skill resulting in him just freezing it in an instant or trapping it’s limbs in ice that it can’t break out of.
Oh, I’m not arguing the Omnidroid is winning at all, I was just questioning the idea that Shoto can dura neg it’s legs as if they were flesh and blood.

On the being trapped by ice part, V10 is class M while Shoto is class K, wouldn’t it just break out with ease?

Oh, I’m not arguing the Omnidroid is winning at all, I was just questioning the idea that Shoto can dura neg it’s legs as if they were flesh and blood.

On the being trapped by ice part, V10 is class M while Shoto is class K, wouldn’t it just break out with ease?
His heaven piercing ice wall weighs this much. Also idk why his ice doesn’t have its own section when it restrained Nomu enough to weaken its grip so it should realistically be Class T but whatever. As long as he buries it with a Heaven Piercing Ice Wall it can’t really escape or do anything.

Shoto's Class K physically, I don't think his ice has a lifting strength value on the profile.

If I go by the weight of his massive ice wall, that'd be 17339308 Metric Tons or Class G weight. Don't believe that'd scale to his standard freeze holding power, but the weight of all that ice would be rather troublesome to get through.

It has a chance to be Class T for restraining the Nomu, but I'm not sure how that works in a case where he was frozen all the way through.

Edit: Got ninja'd.

His heaven piercing ice wall weighs this much. Also idk why his ice doesn’t have its own section when it restrained Nomu enough to weaken its grip so it should realistically be Class T but whatever. As long as he buries it with a Heaven Piercing Ice Wall it can’t really escape or do anything.
17 gigaton ice vs 127 megaton LS... Yeah, that's an issue.

Also after he has made his ice, he can just keep spamming more ice on top of that to freeze it more since he uses his fire side to offset freezing himself. So he can Heaven Piercing Ice Wall, warm himself up, then put even more ice on top. He should be able to incapacitate the Omnidroid pretty easily.

Also after he has made his ice, he can just keep spamming more ice on top of that to freeze it more since he uses his fire side to offset freezing himself. So he can Heaven Piercing Ice Wall, warm himself up, then put even more ice on top. He should be able to incapacitate the Omnidroid pretty easily.
Idk, I think back then, Todoroki wasn't willing to use his left side until he had to (i.e. when Deku used One For All against him).

Idk, I think back then, Todoroki wasn't willing to use his left side until he had to (i.e. when Deku used One For All against him).
The first key version of Shouto you’re using, UA beginnings, is everything up to the Provisional License Exam, which is far after Kamino and Stain, where he’s very comfortable with using his fire side.

Shoto's Class K physically, I don't think his ice has a lifting strength value on the profile.

If I go by the weight of his massive ice wall, that'd be 17339308 Metric Tons or Class G weight. Don't believe that'd scale to his standard freeze holding power, but the weight of all that ice would be rather troublesome to get through.

It has a chance to be Class T for restraining the Nomu, but I'm not sure how that works in a case where he was frozen all the way through.

Edit: Got ninja'd.
Fair enough then, though that should probably be added to the page.

My next question is what makes this not a stomp? V10 is a big boy so Shoto wouldn’t exactly be tossing small quantities of ice it’s way and large amounts would bury it real fast. With speed equal, even its ability to shoot its claw for a ranged one shot doesn’t help considering Shoto has more than enough space to dodge and can spam walls of ice via heat regulation like Heaven Piercing Wall which would block it.

Fair enough then, though that should probably be added to the page.

My next question is what makes this not a stomp? V10 is a big boy so Shoto wouldn’t exactly be tossing small quantities of ice it’s way and large amounts would bury it real fast. With speed equal, even its ability to shoot its claw for a ranged one shot doesn’t help considering Shoto has more than enough space to dodge and can spam walls of ice via heat regulation like Heaven Piercing Wall which would block it.
Nothing really. If the Omnidroid was strong enough to even damage the ice without piercing attacks, it would have a better chance, but as it stands Shoto wouldn’t really have a hard time looking at it. He kinda just hits it with a big ice move then keeps it frozen down without it really able to break through, and it’s win con of actually managing to pierce him is doubtful considering the mobility difference.

Also I’m pretty sure MHA is getting another heavy revision so I’ll bring up Shoto’s ice wall weight there.

Back