• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 VS Garou, but it's his PG version (7-0-0)

Somewhere in an alternate universe, during the Incredibles' final battle against the unstoppable Omnidroid, Bob for some reason forgets the Robot's weakness, and the latter ends up killing Frozone and the super-powered family. All seems lost for the citizens of Metroville when suddenly a green car with black stripes pulls upfront, a teenage boy wearing a green jacket gets out, it is Ben Tennyson, he has seen the destruction that had just transpired and has arrived to confront Syndrome's mechanical monstrosity. The Omnidroid turns its head towards the new challenger, it immediately notices the device clinging to the boy's wrist, registering it as a threat, and the droid starts marching towards him. Ben holds a hand over the Omnitrix and shouts his age-old phrase ''It's Hero Time!''.

Alien Force Ben and Omnidroid V.10 are used,

Alien X is restricted for obvious reasons,

For now Ben only has access to his original rogue's gallery which consists of Goop, Swampfire, Chromastone, Big Chill, Humungousaur, Brainstorm, Jetray, Spidermonkey, and Echo Echo

Speed is Equalized,

and Battle takes place in Metroville

The AP of Ben's weakest aliens is 2.14 Tons of TNT, while his strongest aliens are 4.49 Tons of TNT

The AP of the Omnidroid is at least 1.83 Tons of TNT, 72.9 Tons of TNT with Piercing Damage and well as Durability

The AP gap ranges from roughly 1.16 to 2.45x

Ten: 8
V.10
Inconclusive:
9C9B45F2-9F6F-4794-B873-0C4957EA8DAE.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg

Last edited:
It's because the Omnidroid's Gimmick was learning and adapting to it's enemies as it fights.
But how does that really have to do anything with Garou specifically when there are tons of characters who can learn and adapt to their opponents? It just feels weird to me if that's the only thing they have in common here.

Weird naming aside,

Ben has some pretty good counters including using goop to go inside and blow it up from the inside out (something he did against a similar opponent with adaptability as well), big chill can be intangible to any attack and freeze it from inside out. Swampfire has insane regen so nothing the robot will do will ever matter against him. Humungosaur could probably toss the thing in space, especially since he can grow bigger and stronger. And there are other good counters and abilities as well like chromastone’s energy absorption and redirection and brainstorm’s extremely high IQ.

Easy W for Ben.

I kinda like the name title lol.

Anyway Ben FRA. Mostly for the goop thing. I feel like some of that stuff the robot can adapt to but he should still pull the win against 2004 Garou-bot

After seeing the reasoning, I think I'll go with Ben, as he'll eventually try to use Goop and destroy it from the inside, since he did the same thing against a Techadon.

Ben has fought a similar creature in canon. Ben can just become more difficult to predict. Goop could restrict the omnidroid with his class E lifting strength. Big chill can go intangible and break it's internal machinery since he doesn't have resistance to phasing or NPE.

Ben has fought a similar creature in canon.
True but that was in Ultimate Alien. AF Ben is being used as I wanted the match to be a challenge because if I used UA Ben I wouldn't want him going ''Oh, it's one of those Stalker things, I might as well go Nanomech and stomp it from the inside''

i got scammed but i will comment
I vote Ben
Ben uses humongous and grows in size relative to lift the balls of steel. somersault it then rips off its tentacles and wins
also FRA

Back