• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Star Wars

they are clearly just average humans with laser swords

really tho if I had to say one it would be GOW and yes I supported the upgrades but I'm kind of jaded with the current ratings

As a God of War fan I kind of agree, Kratos is a bit wanked in some battles. As someone who has played the games myself.

Tipper17 said:
Okay let's go Alien X, Goku, Superman, Saitama, WH40k to a degree, Doomguy/slayer, Beerus,jiren Medaka box, GER, Accelerator

Folks luv wanking these guys to ludicrous levels
Beerus is wanked?

Are you sick?

I personally haven't seen anyone put Canon Beerus anywhere above 2-C, which has some justification behind it actually.

Hellbeast1 said:
Star Wars
they are clearly just average humans with laser swords

really tho if I had to say one it would be GOW and yes I supported the upgrades but I'm kind of jaded with the current ratings
Basically half of DC profiles ATM

WeeklyBattles said:
People love to exaggerate what Beerus' Hakai can do
It can Erase things from existence uWu. What's there to exaggerate lol? Unless some people say it can affect Tier 1s or something lol.

Edit: NVM lol.

Sans, more so outside of this wiki

The only reason the fight doesn't end on the first turn is because the protagonist still bothered to play nice and obey the rules. The moment they stop, he dies.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Maybe Zeno is 2-B, prob not Beerus. Unless you think Battle of Gods arc is 2-C ike some do.
To be fair, it's not entirely baseless. An argument can be made.

Mulgara said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:
Maybe Zeno is 2-B, prob not Beerus. Unless you think Battle of Gods arc is 2-C ike some do.
Why wouldnt Beerus be 2B?
The only argument for Beerus being 2-B is saying that the DB-Verse is a Macrocosm (which I agree with) that have their own seperate space-time continuum (which I don't agree with), followed by calc-stacking for 2-B. So, IMO, Beerus is at least Low 2-C, likely/possibly 2-C, at most 2-B.

@Ehnkr2beboh

I actually agree with that. Except I do think the DB Universe does have separate space-time realms, but I would still put Beerus at 2-C.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Ehnkr2beboh
I actually agree with that. Except I do think the DB Universe does have separate space-time realms, but I would still put Beerus at 2-C.
I don't mean Universe 6 and 7 don't have seperate STCs, but that heaven, hell and the living share one.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I don't mean Universe 6 and 7 don't have seperate STCs, but that heaven, hell and the living share one.
Yeah I know lol. That's what I meant. Since Beerus and Champa can destroy U6 and U7 that makes them at least 2-C imo.

Mulgara said:
Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

Regarding the macrocosm, the three sections of the universe were decided not to have seperate space-times. Hence the feat is just 3-A.

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

Regarding the macrocosm, the three sections of the universe were decided not to have seperate space-times. Hence the feat is just 3-A.

They all do have seperate space - times, it was stated.

Mulgara said:
They all do have seperate space - times, it was stated.
Take it up with staff, I'm just stating why the sectors of the macrocosm were decided to be 3-A.

To get off the topic of Dragon Ball, 2 other w*nks I hate are people pretending dimension automatically means Universe and people that scale Post-Crisis to Pre-Crisis via GA Supes and Hal.

If you make a Highball argument for DBS

BoG should be Low 2-C as U7 in itself is Low 2-C and Goku and Beerus were threatening the Living Realm, Heaven and Hell.

Zamasu would be 2-C imo and all the DB high tiers would just be comfortably in the 2-C range but certainly not 2-B unless you actually use Multipliers.

Back