• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

You could also make an argument that Zamasu took over all the STCs in the future and Zeno's timeline bust was a 2-C feat.

I've seen a ton of people wank Palutena for being a goddess, and when I ask them what feats she has they usually respond with telling me they haven't actually played KIU it's a good thing Hades isn't in Smash

Goku, Superman, Saitama, The Hulk, SCP-682, Naruto, DB characters in general, Cthulhu, TTGL, Legendary Pokemon, Akame, Alien X and Bill Cipher are wanked as hell in all of the internet!

I forgot Sonic and Nintendo characters!

Genericstickman said:
I've seen a ton of people wank Palutena for being a goddess, and when I ask them what feats she has they usually respond with telling me they haven't actually played KIU it's a good thing Hades isn't in Smash </div>
Yeah, I've seen that a few times as well, usually when they discuss who's the strongest Smash character canonically-wise and such.

Usually if they have god in their title or are gods, people immediately assume they are almighty, without really considering how differently gods are protrayed across fiction (I mean, compare Hades (Riordan), Hades (Kid Icarus) and Hades (Saint Seiya)) or feats or lore. Simply "they are gods they are above all"/"they beat a god you can't top that"

Most be the reason why I don't like most nintendo characters, since they are overwanked to death.

I'll be honest, depending on your interpretations of DB cosmology and the BoG feat you ca get DBS god tiers to 2-B. Not that I agree with it though.

Though, I want to point out the Immeasurable speed Goku and Jiren wanks lmao. I also think that Toei/DBS Broly and GT Gogeta are kinda wanked characters. Toei Broly is High balled to all hell at SSJ3 or fusion tier levels yet he isn't impressive at all to even SSJ2 level guys. DBS Broly is also wanked to being one million times stronger than Jiren just because Base Gogeta is SSB level and they keep applying multipliers so Jiren and UI look weak to them.

Outside of DB, I dunno, but idk if to agree with Tier 4 Base Mario lulz

Superman Prime (One Million) is also wanked to hell and he hasn't showed that much.

Hinata as in Hinata Hyuuga? Lmao

Probably those who scale the God tiers to Kaguya's ETSB, and are scaling Hinata to God tier because she had Six Paths chakra lol. It's absurd but I think that's the thought process behind it.

Batma "Bruce was trained in 127 styles of martial arts. He uses a fighting style that merges many of these styles.

• Has mastered every known martial art.
  • Bruce spent six months in a Japanese hermitage learning the value of Judo
  • Bruce spent six months in a Japanese hermitage learning the value of Jujitsu"
If we assume he can "master" a martial art in 6 months, then he's spent 63.5 years mastering 127 martial arts. Add at least 8 years to that (when his parents died / when he started training) = 71.5 years old (at least, assuming he did nothing else but work on mastering martial arts). Then you have to consider what it means to be a master. Is he "black belt" level? The first three levels of black belt typically means he's a student. The next three levels of black belt typically means he's teacher level. It isn't until the 7th level black belts of most styles that one becomes a "master". [A 1st level black belt typically takes 3-5 years, with the fastest BJJ Black Belt being obtained by Travis Stevens in 18 months - and he was a US Judo Olympian]

Did he get Bat-Mite to set up a hyperbolic time chamber type pocket dimension and to suspend his aging?

Another case that can get pretty bad are "badass" characters or that are played as overly cool in their work. Fans will then stop looking at what they can really do and refuse to acknowledge they can be beat because they can't grasp such a cool character may be topped in some way.

Here is my two cents, on overpowered characters. I like overpowered characters if done well and it fits their character. If they have somewhat of a weakness I am fine with. Even the stronger ones don't survive or last very long. But massive wank of that said overpower character to take down any foe without any weakness at all is just massive wank from the fanbase. Much like a Gary Stu or a Mary Sue of a character.

Also unless I missed it I'm surprised no one brings up the US army from Real Life especially on sites like Spacebattles

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Oh no, you guys have seen nothing compared to the real contender.
Gumball Watterso, by 1 person on this wiki, I heard stuff like Gumball being more skilled than Ikki Kurogane since his mom knows martial arts, him resisting the BFR of Mercurius with the magic notebook, his toon force making him stronger than Reinhard Heydrich and Doctor Strange, his base being Low 2-C due to posturing, his regen means he can come back from Gladeshmir, being MFTL to Infinite speed, and finally, being Tier 0 with the notebook and is stronger than The Writer
As for lowballs, he would be High 4-C because his explosions can kill Courage

Don't even get me started with the batman wank as mentioned commonly in this thread. Any match people put batman up againest somehow he gets wanked to win that match. Makes zero sense, which is why I can't stand anything related to DC now a days.

Kwonto96 said:
Don't even get me started with the batman wank as mentioned commonly in this thread. Any match people put batman up againest somehow he gets wanked to win that match. Makes zero sense, which is why I can't stand anything related to DC now a days.
I'll be honest; having a character "know all martial arts" as though that's supposed to indicate skill is just cringe-inducing garbage most of the time that clearly comes off as not knowing how to write a skilled fighter. Not to mention how he conveniently has absolutely everything needed for any situation no matter how absurd or non-sensical. Batman's just a recipe for wank honestly.

KLOL506 said:
Hellbeast1 said:
Star Wars
they are clearly just average humans with laser swords

really tho if I had to say one it would be GOW and yes I supported the upgrades but I'm kind of jaded with the current ratings
Basically half of DC profiles ATM
WDYM

I've wanked Madara to inaccessible before. I was memeing but as long as you're debating the right person, you can get away with it.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Overlord characters can get pretty wanked. I have someone telling me right now that Mare could beat Nasuverse Servants.
So far the highest wank I have seen for overlord Is someone saying Ainz would stomp Vecna.

Planck69 said:
Uniasha said:
the highest wank i seen once was somebody saying giorno can stop azathoth
I think that it was a joke. No body is that dumb.
he said that without looking at the mythos itself because that one person thought azathoth wasnt much :/

ChemistKyle89 said:
Batma "Bruce was trained in 127 styles of martial arts. He uses a fighting style that merges many of these styles.
Who knows, but Batman is definitely not a normal human, that's for sure. Not even martial arts wise think intelligence wise. His type of intelligence shouldn't even be possible. Either way are you trying to discredit him knowing that many martial arts or saying it's wank?

Back