• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
On this wiki or in general? On this wiki, WH40K seems a bit high but I don't know much about it so I can't judge.

As for in general, I'd say Multi-Universal Ichigo or 9th Dimensional Goku are pretty bad. I guess also Splash's Immeasurable Wolverine, but that's a joke. I guess WebCamParrot's Post-Crisis Superman, who he claims is outerversal when not holding back.
I would say Warhammer is actually downplayed rather than wanked generally.

EmperorRorepme said:
ChemistKyle89 said:
Batma "Bruce was trained in 127 styles of martial arts. He uses a fighting style that merges many of these styles.
Who knows, but Batman is definitely not a normal human, that's for sure. Not even martial arts wise think intelligence wise. His type of intelligence shouldn't even be possible. Either way are you trying to discredit him knowing that many martial arts or saying it's wank?
that wouldn't be much of a wank tbh

I love Batman to death, but it really shouldn't be possible to "master" all of these Martial arts even in two lifetimes. It takes at least a few years to master just one. With that being said, he should have Accelerated Development on his profile either way lol, because this is an insane feat. It's also obviously a ludicrous intelligence feat.

SpookyShadow said:
Batman is "peak human" by comic standards anyway, so it might as well mean he's some complete genius in comic standards :p
Oh he's way beyond genius lol. At least by real life standards.

Keep in mind that irl you can be considered a genius for excelling in one thing or field, while Batman excels in quite literally EVERYTHING.

IRL even a genius wouldn't be able to replicate 10% of what Batman can achieve mentally, let alone physically. He's as Superhuman as they come, so I wish they'd drop the whole "peak human" angle because it's silly af lol.

The God Of Procrastination said:
There's also the fact that he would have to maintain his skills in each style.
He trains constantly and constantly fights hand to hand. He's a super genius who would never actually forget what he learnt.

PC Batman is almost baseline Building level, what more do you guys want lol

It's less about being unreasonable (tier 1 would be under fire otherwise) and more about being wanked to high hell.

Prep time master of literally all martial arts Batman comes to mind

Yeah but even in that regard he isn't even the worst offender. We literally have characters like Ikki Kurogane and basically the whole Grappler Bakiverse who are insanely skilled.

Although to be fair they aren't as popular and well-known but Batman with prep is mostly a meme if anything. No one says he's going to solo your verse with "supreme martial arts" it's more so his tech.

Good luck beating up an electric mouse.

Even without any calculations, they are still animals capable of what might as well be magic. That's when normal animals like dogs are fully capable of killing humans without proper training or equipment

Isn't Pikachu like the size of a cat? Like yeah, the calcs are there, but it still weird that if I punched a Pikachu (Would never do that tho, they're way too cute) it wouldn't hurt him. I'm not here to debate the tier of Pokémon, I just wanted to point that out.

I mean a Pikachu doesn't die from getting punched in the face by a Tyranitar, so, it really shouldn't hurt it much

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I know this thread is basically dead, but I gotta mention Doomsday. There's the classic "nah man he just comes back and can't be killed. TOAA? Can't kill him twice". Then, many taking Dan Jurgen's statement (https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-32eb76dee525e5eac22966a0160e7d35) as law, as well as pretending it's talking about True Form Darkseid, which is usually backed up with "he said Multi-Dimensional".
DarkseidDanTurpin

Dude I've heard tons of threads wanking archie Sonic beyond his very own profile (which already wanked as it is) and say things thats completely out of character for him.

Yeah I've seen that mentioned a lot, I didn't even like the archie sonics back in the 90's when they came out. The entire sonic franchise is a bunch of wanks anyways, not just sonic but others too. Which is why I avoid the sonic franchise or tend to atleast at all costs. Also RWBY universe gets wanked a lot which I have no say so about that because I haven't seen the show nor do I intend do,but the characters look meaningless in that show.

Hey guys, we're here to bash outrageous estimations of a character's strength, not the characters themselves. I don't want this becoming a flame war.

I once heard someone claim that one of the RWBY characters' bullets could bust mountains and trees didn't explode because they were also extra durable along with the rest of the world

In my field of work. Light Yagami. People keep wanking his intelligence to the point where they think he can take on the Batman.

2A mindhax Lelouch, i dunno if this counted as wank since there is a evidence of it who, later being left out since we didn't know that much about it

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:
Oh yeah Animation Rewond's 12th dimensional Bill Cipher
He also wanks Sans a lot.
Especially when he compares him to Bill ******* Cipher. That's when you know something is up.

Even though Bill would one shot or Haxstomp
Chara not getting one-shot by Monika intensifies

What do you mean Chara is higher-tiered than Monika on vsbattles?

Back