• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I've always found the "gag characters are invincible" argument weird. Since when did being a gag make you transcend all dimensions? It's really not that impressive, even though for most characters it isn't true in the first place.
I think it's often confused with Toon Force and we usually see some weird stuff in that department

The MCU Thanos argument isn't really being too bad.

Also, Thanos being universal comes from different quote in endgame, not the snap in IW: "I will Shred the universe down to the last atom", plus the thing about the stones controlling the timeline in endgame. problem is of all the stuff like the Gauntlet being damaged by simple hax and that makes Tier 3 not a possibility

I mean, we grant tiers to suicide attacks all the time, something like the Gauntlet should be no problem at all, it'd get the job done, but at the cost of the gauntlet turning bust and the user dying outright.

Saying no to suicidal Tier 3 attack is like saying no to all suicidal attacks.

can we actually upgrade Thanos though? Because I definitely agree with this XD I always thought the Gauntlet should be 3-A. Better question, if thats the case could Thor scale?
ParallelCorruptBantamrooster-size restricted

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Iceber1234 said:
GER is definitely the most wanked charactet I've seen. Also how is WebcamParrot's Post-Crisis Superman wank? He made his claims and backed them up with compelling evidence. All you've done is say its wank without anything to back up your claim.
I'm not saying Universal Superman is w*nk, IMO both Universal and SS level have their own compelling arguments and I am personally a bit more on the Universal side, but I'm fine with either. However, his claims of Outerversal Superman have janky scaling and feats that aren't even outerversal.
He said boom tube amped Superman was outerversal. What are your problems with it?

AwkguyDB said:
can we actually upgrade Thanos though? Because I definitely agree with this XD I always thought the Gauntlet should be 3-A. Better question, if thats the case could Thor scale?
ParallelCorruptBantamrooster-size restricted
No, not only is it an outlier, a blast from Thanos shouldn't scale to his snap

The beam would only be 5-A since it's nowhere near the snap's full power.

Iceber1234 said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:
Iceber1234 said:
GER is definitely the most wanked charactet I've seen. Also how is WebcamParrot's Post-Crisis Superman wank? He made his claims and backed them up with compelling evidence. All you've done is say its wank without anything to back up your claim.
I'm not saying Universal Superman is w*nk, IMO both Universal and SS level have their own compelling arguments and I am personally a bit more on the Universal side, but I'm fine with either. However, his claims of Outerversal Superman have janky scaling and feats that aren't even outerversal.
He said boom tube amped Superman was outerversal. What are your problems with it?
I agree, Boomtube Superman is Outerversal via platonic concept scaling. That's not what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwLqaRqwjGI&t=1051s. He makes up "Story of Superman" Superman, who he claims is Superman when actually trying and is outerversal.

Sosuke

Aizen

Also the MCU as a whole (Including Captain America somehow) being Low 2-C, 4-C MFTL Ratchet & Clank, 5-B Jak & Daxter, Kung Fu Panda characters scaling to High 3-C, Low 2-C Goombas, 5-B/Low 4-C and Sub-Relativistic/Relativistic Esdeath

All good examples

SleepParalysisGuy said:
I can't say what hasn't already been said about most low-ball hangers, however, when it comes down to Giorno...
What wank have you seen?

Epiccheev said:
Don't forget the legendary Saitama can punch with half the force of the big bang rumor
Apparently someone calced the kick to be in the TeraFOEs. Dunno what shoddy math he was dealing in.

What wank have you seen?

GER being above Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for one, but that was before the anime, which led to many people in video comments making claims that any non-omnipotent character would get shafted by GER.

SleepParalysisGuy said:
GER being above Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for one, but that was before the anime, which led to many people in video comments making claims that any non-omnipotent character would get shafted by GER.
Yeesh...

I never heard of Low 2-C MCU Cap.

The argument for Universal MCU Thor is that he overpowered a shot from the IG, which they believe is universal since of Stone shenanigans in endgame, But anyone besides Thor noone takes universal MCU seriously (Besides Strange, but they only use that to scale to his hax)

Okay let's go Alien X, Goku, Superman, Saitama, WH40k to a degree, Doomguy/slayer, Beerus,jiren Medaka box, GER, Accelerator

Folks luv wanking these guys to ludicrous levels

SleepParalysisGuy said:
I remember seeing them fight in either comicvine or r/whowouldwin, where they said that GER shutting off Simon's willpower would beat STTGL, but to be fair i think it was before the 10-11 Spatiotemporal dimensions statement, so STTGL was Low 2-C at the time and lacked higher-dimensional existence i think.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I never heard of Low 2-C MCU Cap.
The argument for Universal MCU Thor is that he overpowered a shot from the IG, which they believe is universal since of Stone shenanigans in endgame, But anyone besides Thor noone takes universal MCU seriously (Besides Strange, but they only use that to scale to his hax)
The reasoning is:

-Wanda's power comes from the stones that were created by the big bang and sustain their respective elements (Time and space)

-Vision survived an extended blast from Wanda, and Thanos easily cushed his head

-Thanos was able to fight Wanda in endgame

-Thanos scales to Cap, Tony, and Thor

And you'd be surprised by how seriously they're taken. MFTL too.

Most wanked imo are:

Superman in general( especially Post-Crisis). Some people seriously put him at 1-A lol, but anything above tier 3 is just ridiculous imo.

Goku: canon Goku being anything above 2-C is utterly ridiculous, for now at least lol.

Saitama: NLF God

Alien X: obviously

Tier 3 or tier 2 Naruto Lmao (Though I'm neutral towards tier 4 Naruto).

Bill Cipher snaps GG.

My favorite one is Bleach's "Reiatsu Crush GG" lol.

I probably missed a lot more but that's just what I think.

Back