• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
What do yall consider the HWT (Holy Wank Trinity)?
Saitama punch

Alien X think

Batman Prep

Goku power'up

Bill snap

and the Gag Characters do something

These are the invincible Holy Wank Trinity (Yes, they are Trinity, even though they are six)

Guys, we're forgetting author avatars.

Any author avatar is the most wanked off-site because people assume they're omnipotent/omniversal/Tier 0 by default.

Sera EX said:
Guys, we're forgetting author avatars.
Any author avatar is the most wanked off-site because people assume they're omnipotent/omniversal/Tier 0 by default.
Would this apply to Bella Swan who is obviously a Mary Sue?

Technically we're all beyond Tier 0 because we view tier 0 characters as fictional 2-D beings.

Jesus, I like dark souls franchise. But I fail to see how ashen one is even that high of a tier. As someone who has played the games myself.

Yes

As someone who loves and knows a decent amount about Hajun he is indeed fairly wanked on other sites, seeing as how on some sites they have it that he literally defeats every character in fiction via his infinitely rising power making it so he'll always become stronger than his opponent.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I saw 1-A Aizen or Low 1-A Yhwach on Comicvine/Spacebattles
5-D Aizen and 6-D Ichigo lul. Because of transcendence scaling.
People actually take this thing seriously ? yuck .

shame on those bleach fans.

Kwonto96 said:
I see dragonborn wanked from Elder Scrolls a lot. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.
To be fair scaling off of the lore did seem to place him on a Multiverse+ level

Oh no, you guys have seen nothing compared to the real contender.

Gumball Watterso, by 1 person on this wiki, I heard stuff like Gumball being more skilled than Ikki Kurogane since his mom knows martial arts, him resisting the BFR of Mercurius with the magic notebook, his toon force making him stronger than Reinhard Heydrich and Doctor Strange, his base being Low 2-C due to posturing, his regen means he can come back from Gladeshmir, being MFTL to Infinite speed, and finally, being Tier 0 with the notebook and is stronger than The Writer

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I've always found the "gag characters are invincible" argument weird. Since when did being a gag make you transcend all dimensions? It's really not that impressive, even though for most characters it isn't true in the first place.
In their defense, it is possible to be literally invincible and not transcend the hyperverse at all. Many such characters do exist. The problem is that people don't understand that being invincible isn't a meaningful attribute in the VS Battles wiki. The tiering of this site is based on transcending lower levels of AP and Durability either numerically, or based on how many dimensions or hierarchies above your range and AP can extend. The tiering is not based on hax or immortality traits or anything of the sort. That's the real reason those statements are wanking in-site. It's for the same reason that having durability-negating attacks doesn't suddenly make you tier 0 or anything ridiculous like that.

MindControl116 said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:
I've always found the "gag characters are invincible" argument weird. Since when did being a gag make you transcend all dimensions? It's really not that impressive, even though for most characters it isn't true in the first place.
In their defense, it is possible to be literally invincible and not transcend the hyperverse at all. Many such characters do exist. The problem is that people don't understand that being invincible isn't a meaningful attribute in the VS Battles wiki. The tiering of this site is based on transcending lower levels of AP and Durability either numerically, or based on how many dimensions or hierarchies above your range and AP can extend. The tiering is not based on hax or immortality traits or anything of the sort. That's the real reason those statements are wanking in-site. It's for the same reason that having durability-negating attacks doesn't suddenly make you tier 0 or anything ridiculous like that.
I know, but some people offsite seriously think Saitama can defeat characters like Featherine just because he's a "gag character", as if it actually means anything.

I can't say what the most in-site wanked character is, because honestly, there are a lot of characters, but also, wanking in the VS Battle forums are nowhere nearly as common or prominent as wanking off-site.

But in my experience, the most wanked character ever off-site is Kirby. I know WAY TOO MANY people who treat Kirby as basically being the absolute equivalent of God and as being literally invincible, not to mention that they take many no-context statements from even non-canon games and from what obviously are simply game mechanics as evidence that he should be at least a Multiversal+ character, and I have even seen people say he should be classified as Outerversal, which is just ridiculous. In fact, this is so common off-site that I have met very few people from the Kirby fandom who don't make outrageous claims like that. And many of those people will criticize the VS Battles tiering system because it doesn't conform to their excessive, obsessive Kirby-worshipping. Oh, and it doesn't stop there. Many people will attribute feats to Kirby that outright just didn't happen in any of the games. They'll claim things like "Kirby can eat entire universes and spit them back out reformed" without really explaining which of the games claims this.

It's just extremely irritating. I have seen a lot of Saitama wanking, a lot of Mario wanking, a lot of Goku wanking, a lot of Ben 10 wanking,.... but I have never seen absolutely anything quite as absurd as the collective massive wanking that people do for Kirby off-site. It genuinely feels like a cult. It makes me glad that this wiki doesn't have wanking that goes super off the rails like that.

Yeah, I've seen that as well, stuff like the statement about him having infinite power meaning he is omnipotent. Got pretty bad after the World of Light trailer in Smash bros for a while.

Not dissing the pink puff though, he's undoubtedly formidable.

Actually given how much info is currently missing or outdated SCP is sevrely downplayed in its current state lol

Back