• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

images
You misspelled Kratos, what am I supposed to think when some random name i don't know comes up and "God" is later in the sentence lol

yeah for real the moment a character is called a god people just start screaming LOW 2-C! HIGH 1-A! TIER 0! like bruh tsukumogami are a thing and they are the gods of old things, there are also gods of bath and toilets, they ain't strong at all either.

him

I remember some one on Quora saying that the Indominus Rex could contend against Monsterverse Godzilla. What

Someone on quora claimed that the Hadou Gods would get erased by Zeno because Zeno can erase existence, which apparently means the totality of everything. Also brought up a quote from Toriyama in an interview who said that 'The Gods of Dragonball are insurmountable walls with infinite power'

To the above comments, AR essentially believes in two versions of Kratos:

*Lore Kratos; whose at least universal+ likely far higher, has tons of hax/hax resistance and has infinite speed (uses all canon info for scaling/feats).

*Gameplay Kratos; who varies between building to planet level depending on his equipment, is just a brainless brute and has superhuman speed with lightspeed reactions (only uses gameplay for scaling/feats).

Tl;dr: AR uses the outdated head-canon argument of separating story and gameplay to apply blatant game-mechanics to downplay "certain" videogame characters.

@The_Unknown_Warrior1 Agreed right alongside the AoE fallacy.

@DaReaperMan AR's research team actually has Saitama at large planet level likely star level possibly solar system level or far higher while "gameplay" Kratos is multi-continental level likely planet level, so Saitama AP stomps (at least according to their own scaling/ratings).

@DaReaperMan Yeah I actually didn't see any evidence for their scaling, aside from saying that planet level was the mid-end scaling for Saitama while Multi-continental level was a low-ball while star level or higher was a high-ball.

@Andika_CL_atmadja Pretty much considering their use lore/story for scaling/feats for other gaming franchises such as Undertale yet suddenly decide to ignore it when it comes to GoW, DMC, etc.

God of War downplay is honestly ridiculous considering even in-game they have insane feats. Like Ares creating a pocket dimension, the Primordials creating the universe etc

this one too.

Universe+ level Broly vs planet level kratos

They even admitted "lore" Kratos would've stomped Broly and thought planet level "gameplay" Kratos was fairer lol

Don't get me wrong each VS community has its valid but different standards (tbh AR does put out some excellent animations plus he helps out smaller content creators which I find highly respectable) but your community needs some level of consistency and the amount of double standards I keep seeing from AR (especially for the videogame characters) is very off-putting however I do know ARs researchers are very dubious to say the least and AR himself is mainly in charge of the animations.

Back