• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Beautiful Eyes in Each Tier

You've seen all of the threads before—Sleeping Beauties for Every Tier, Smallest Bust Size for Every Tier, Best Hands on the wiki, Who is the most powerful character for each tier?, Top 5 hardest to break for each tier, et cetera. Let's change up the flow. How about we run through each of the tiers and come up with a list of characters with the most beautiful eyes.

Anything goes. Are the colors of their eyes entrancing? Do they have an alluring set of uniquely-designed pupils? Do you just like that their sclera is red? Go for it.
I'll start us off with two (Lucoa was an afterthought) that immediately stuck out to me and inspired me to publish this thread:

0:

High 1-A:

1-A: Ryougi Shiki [close-up]

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C: Sasha Necron [close-up]

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A: Kirby [close-up]

4-B:

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C: Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) [close-up]

High 6-A: Godzilla Earth [close-up]

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B: Quetzalcoatl (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) [close-up]

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C: Dorothy Unsworth [close-up]

High 7-A: Satoru Gojo [close-up] / Alolan Raichu [close-up]

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C: Megumin [close-up]

8-A: Shuppet [close-up]

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C: Beatrice (Re:Zero) [close-up]

9-A:

9-B: Nia Teppelin [close-up]

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:

Unknown:

Varies:

Last edited:
a00511a4e309c932940f4aafe2412750.jpg

sasha for low 2-C ig

Last edited:
Nyarlothotep for tier 0? Cause Maria's getting nerfed i heard.

Kirby for tier either 4-A or 3-C, you chose
cf04e40bd84b7e9bf7031d1b88bf6327.jpg

ff116a715acb7a38b1d36e2a548332ff.jpg

For 5-B, either Adam’s Eyes of the Lord, or Buddha’s eyes with Eighth Consciousness, though I’m leaning towards the later, personally.
E3_25ggUYAYZGSP.jpg

main-qimg-8cf9f07f9ca27aaf37e7f6f8c74b74d9-lq

Back