• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most powerful character for each tier?

Well currently it's the following:
And that's all the top ones

And I just realized I could've just linked the page to you.....

the only thing that bugs me is I wanted characters that don’t have varying different attack potencies to be in a certain tier.

For example ragna in high 7-C. He’s way stronger than that. Why not just use a character that is high 7-C at max or is just only high 7-C

get the point?

just don’t put a single character into various different tiers because that have various different ap’s

I don't believe there's a discussion for that currently. Unless you start one you'll likely have to research and find those characters yourself unless you get a lot of help to sift through all the profiles.

Well currently it's the following:
And that's all the top ones
How good is the Doom's passive soul absorption and power null? Does it have feats of bypassing resistances to such hax? Cuz if not, then Monumental Slayer of Demons could be comparable and maybe superior with speed equalized

How good is the Doom's passive soul absorption and power null? Does it have feats of bypassing resistances to such hax? Cuz if not, then Monumental Slayer of Demons could be comparable and maybe superior with speed equalized
From what I recall his soul and power null are on a 1-B scale since they can affect the warp.

Back