• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He doesn't have possession on his profile...or I don't see it.
he does it through consciousness mapping.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Consciousness Mapping:
The Captain's signature ability, which allows him to manifest his consciousness in different points in time and space.

• By default, this ability manifests the Captain and his body within a different point in space-time using a system facilitated by specialized technology, such as the one used on him by Schicksal in "Sanguine Nights", as well as Tesla ZERO in "The Day You Vanished With The Stars".
  • Once the Captain finally realized that the Hyperion within the Sea of Quanta was merely a manifestation of his memory and power, he eventually learns to utilize this ability with just his mind; granting him greater freedom in its specific uses, such as using it to map into existing entities within the universes he wishes to enter, instead of using his own body, as well as set his own criteria for when the automatic termination of the mapping would occur, as it did in Sanguine Nights

Leaf is no longer 3-A but 2-A, so 2-A should be Sage Monarch characters then Dragon Talisman.

5th 3-A should be Chen Qi and Gu Taxian and not sure who is smurf right now in high 6-A and if these two can have a spot in that tier.

Edit: also remove Yang Qi from 2-C.

Last edited:
Can i ask why are Ergenverse Characters in 1-A but i don't see any profiles on that level?
Essence high 1-b and step 4 cultivators transcend it at the conceptual level
I don't know at what tier the wiki is currently getting the Essence but I think it should be high 1-b

I'm reworking ISSTH while Planck is working on RI as while I have all the feats for it and PotT, I don't have the references as I collected them when it was not a must. So currently we're working on ISSTH and RI.

ISSTH will get a really big change (Meng Hao) as he's likely the most incomplete MC profile from the current ones since its the first profile I've ever made.

I'm reworking ISSTH while Planck is working on RI as while I have all the feats for it and PotT, I don't have the references as I collected them when it was not a must. So currently we're working on ISSTH and RI.

ISSTH will get a really big change (Meng Hao) as he's likely the most incomplete MC profile from the current ones since its the first profile I've ever made.
I thought Meng Hao profile was up to date.

Not at all. He lacks over 70% of hax for the 1st Step keys (basically Spirit Realm profile) I think. As when I made the profile at that time, I barely knew things and ignored a lot of scans, fights, etc as I didn't understand the context of the said stuff. As I got more experience my profiles became better but I never went back to him. This applies to a lot of my verses (some lack things since they were earlier made while some are up to date with all stuff), so now I've been slowly working on fixing them.

Not at all. He lacks over 70% of hax for the 1st Step keys (basically Spirit Realm profile) I think. As when I made the profile at that time, I barely knew things and ignored a lot of scans, fights, etc as I didn't understand the context of the said stuff. As I got more experience my profiles became better but I never went back to him. This applies to a lot of my verses (some lack things since they were earlier made while some are up to date with all stuff), so now I've been slowly working on fixing them.
What about Su Ming and Wang Baole profiles, is anyone made their profile right now?

I disliked the novel of Wang Baole till it reached chapter 950+, so I won't do a profile for it even if the chapters after that point are really good. If Planck or anyone else wishes they are free.

Su Ming currently has all the keys for 1st Step but lacks steps 2, 3, and 4 from his novel. I do have a sandbox for further keys but will only work on it once I finish my current projects.

Back