• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallest Bust Size for Every Tier (2)

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Continued from here.

Allowance: Thread moderators or staff with higher rankings may edit the thread as long as they follow the rules set here.

Ground Rules:

• This is a joke thread. Have fun, but if someone notice people getting inapropriate, please close this.
  • Do not, and I repeat, do not post nude images here. I will remove comments and report like any other comment. I will close if more than one person does this. This includes links to other websites. Preferably just link the profiles/proof of bust size or something.
  • Female characters only, for obvious reasons. For stuff like Tier 1-A, characters who are portrayed as having a female-like body will do.
  • Shapeshifters don't count unless it's their base body. Same goes for amorphous blobs. The character needs to be at least humanoid. Or looks like human.
  • Yes, customizable RPG characters count within reason.
  • This is only in terms of proportion to their full body, so small sized characters wouldn't win this off of being really small in general.
  • Age should be at least 13. No real kids.

The List

0: N/A

High 1-A: The Law of Identity

1-A: Death of the Endless / Elaine Belloc

High 1-B: Death of the Endless / The Lady of Pain (Dungeons and Dragons)

1-B:

Low 1-B: Rusalka Schwagerin

High 1-C: The Doctor (Doctor Who) / Nia Teppelin / Niang-Niang

1-C:

Low 1-C: The Lady of Pain (Dungeons and Dragons)

2-A: The Lady of Pain (Dungeons and Dragons) / Madoka Kaname / Mother of Existence / Demon Lord Etna

2-B:

2-C: Rom & Ram (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

Low 2-C: Remilia Scarlet

High 3-A: Remilia Scarlet

3-A: Aleister Crowley (subject to removal or relocation)

3-B: Demon Lord Etna

3-C:

4-A: Meng Xia / Chronoa (base form only)

4-B: Demon Lord Etna

High 4-C: Gem-Knight Lazuli / Gishki Emilia

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B: Benetnash / Niang-Niang

Low 5-B: Rom & Ram (Hyperdimension Neptunia) / Dina / Pollux / Libra / Virgo / Benetnash

5-C: Madoka Kaname / Aquarius of the Water Pitcher / Libra

High 6-A: Liltotto Lamperd / Gishki Emilia

6-A: Liltotto Lamperd

High 6-B: Lucca

6-B: Lucca

Low 6-B: Fu Hua

High 6-C: Female Gardevoir / Tiki (Fire Emblem)

6-C: Madoka Kaname

High 7-A: Misaka Mikoto

7-A: Tenma Numahime / Suì-Fēng / Lapin

7-B: Lapin

Low 7-B: Rom & Ram (Hyperdimension Neptunia) / Rusalka Schwageri

High 7-C: Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière

7-C: Peashy (Hyperdimension Neptunia) / Suiren / Tiki (Fire Emblem)

Low 7-C: Jinx (League of Legends) / Shalltear Bloodfallen / Aura Bella Fiora

8-A: Top Speed

8-B: Virgo

High 8-C: Mirai

8-C: Weiss Schnee / Beatrice (Re:Zero)

9-A: Top Speed / Rip Van Winkle

9-B: Rein Kashiwagi / Nia Teppelin

9-C: Taiga Aisaka / Super NASU / Gishki Emilia

10-A: Taiga Aisaka / NASU / Misaka Mikoto / Gishki Emilia / Chris (Konosuba)

10-B: Eleven / Rein Kashiwagi / Meng Xia

10-C: NASU / Meng Xia

11-A: N/A

11-B: N/A

11-C: N/A

Unknown: Keek

Varies: Shinobu Oshino

To discuss:

How should age of female characters be determined? Biological age? Mental age? Spiritual age? (Currently biological age is adopted but it gets tricky when age can be manipulated and souls can be reincarnated)

Last edited:
Meng Xia for 4-A, 10-B and 10-C.
Although Fu Hua's bust size has become a Internet meme among Honkai Impact 3rd in mainland China, I don't know if she qualifies. Low 6-B and High 6-A.

Advice for the above members...
First: one advice: make use of edit function.
Second, encouraged to give links to the character profile. Better with a picture showing the overall look

Yubel is androgynous so they do not count.

Others... I am adding.

How to determine the real bust size for Chris at Eris form?
I am fine adding Chris tbh.
She's actually not that bad here is official art.

Though it might be hard to see with the writing but I'm pretty sure you can still make out shapes.

eris_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_mishima_kurone__b85029231b31057037a3798ef3769abc.jpg

Yubel is listed under the female cards list though
I honestly know nothing about the series

But she's listed as female under the Japanese canon.

And not the English one, right?

Since Puar (Dragon Ball) is a girl in the English Dub. Meanwhile, in Japan, he's a boy.

So things tend to change. As long the character is also confirmed to be a Woman in the JP dub then it's cool.

Back