• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

It should be a mixture of both. Aside from Ovo, I rarely hear from the boye. Good memes from other places, even if less used, would still make them take it.

I

agree to disagree

Nothing against JSW.

Damage as the most strict is probably the most accurate thing this thread has.

Nedge1000 as the warmest and friendliest content moderator.

Tata as most strict calc group member.

Therefir as the most good natured calc group member.

Ant as the most calm bureaucrat.

Prom also ties with Ryukama for most friendly welcoming Bureaucrat

Heck, I was expecting noms for most skeptical. Cheers to all though.

Nominating:

Bambu for Coolest Discussion Mod.

Wok for Most Skeptical Discussion Mod, Weekly for most Skeptical Admin (In a good way, actually. He spearheaded a number of CRTs on popular versus that ended in debunks).

Most Polite/Warm and Friendliest Regular User for FateAlbine.

Wisest regular user to Agnaa for a lot of reasons.

Matt for coolest Admin.

Andytrenom said:
I can't speak for other people so the choice might not make sense to some, I guess. The user was extremely nice despite me being irritative at the time, and was amiable afterwards.

The wisest regular user is indeed a nerd.

This is not a compliment to the nerd. No. This is a statement of failure on our parts for not ascending beyond this nerd. Pain and woe for us all.

nah but Agnaa is pretty neat

Andytrenom said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Most Polite/Warm and Friendliest Regular User for FateAlbane.
Really?
When I was more active all around, I know that a good number of people told me something around these lines. I try my best to keep my cool and to take the thoughts of the person I'm talking with into consideration. Of course, every now and then my best may not be enough or I say something that may sound in a bad tone even if I don't mean it, but it's all in good spirits. Just human here, after all, so I'll fully admit I've had my slips. lol Can't claim to be perfect, as much as I'd love to have that 100% alrighty record. ^_^

With that being said, regardless of being there or not, I'm always legitimately glad when someone tells me this, so that counts more for me than the thread in itself. And even moreso if it's someone I debated something with, since the community as a whole makes me have a lot of fun most of the time. o/

@Fate Ah yeah I can understand that. I myself try to do the whole taking their thoughts into consideration thing as often as I can and can appreciate others doing the same.

Prom can't be most hardworking admin anymore after her upgrade.

However, she can fill up the other Bureaucrat positions.

Konaguna said:
Can Banned members make it on the list?
I'm gonna say no but that's just me

I will once again vote ByAsura for most calm or most sincere regular user.

Dude never tries to start anything or show animosity to others in a debate and only participates to help out with things as best he can and bring in useful information relevant to the discussion.

Back