• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

...so I inherently get Calc Group and Discussion Mod positions.

Good suggestion and I 100% agree, couldn't have said it better myself, I will graciously accept this nomination.

Antvasima said:
Probably too controversial.
It's indeed possible that it'll likely be controversial because this nomination is fairly fragile and, mosy importantly, no kind of skill is specified.

Im very silent, to the point that un In a lot of threads but i just lurk and looks without saying anything, the last time i just said "grabs popcor"

In a thread, im probably there, but you dont know.

Kirby71 said:
Im very silent, to the point that un In a lot of threads but i just lurk and looks without saying anything, the last time i just said "grabs popcor"
You got quite a decent amount of activity last time.

Skalt711 said:
Kirby71 said:
You got quite a decent amount of activity last time.
Well, i saw a lot of thread, but without saying anything, unless oits a kirby thread, then i go open.

Your thoughts about creating 'Most Professional' (whatever it means) award? In addition, 'Lewd' and 'Sincere' categories seem weird even as a joke and need to be replaced with nomination that reminds an actual praise for some contributions to the wiki.

Marquis Samigina said:
Your thoughts about creating 'Most Professional' (whatever it means) award? In addition, 'Lewd' and 'Sincere' categories seem weird even as a joke and needs to be replaced with nomination that reminds an actual praise for some contibutions to the wiki.
Why would you replace Lewd though

That's a praise and a half

Mr. Bambu said:
Marquis Samigina said:
Your thoughts about creating 'Most Professional' (whatever it means) award? In addition, 'Lewd' and 'Sincere' categories seem weird even as a joke and needs to be replaced with nomination that reminds an actual praise for some contibutions to the wiki.
Why would you replace Lewd though
That's a praise and a half
Lewd-word has a negative connotation in it. Many people outside of the wiki can be slightly confused by the term and why its so glorified in this thread, at least me.

Okay but

this is for the people who are generally very, very active on the wiki

If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Back