• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

edit*

Dude please, add a section called: Biggest Douchebag and add me under it please!

do me this solid bruh

I nominate myself for the most "Too big". My avatar being Grima notes that I'm like about half the size of a Continent and make Ridley look tiny by comparison.

First Witch said:
Now i have a weird image of Reinhard being a wedding pastor

Reinhard: You may now kiss the bride, dosnt matter either way, i will DESTROY this wedding.

Groom: W-what?

Reinhard: Nothing, love you 2~
Why yes, he even agreed with bringing Flandre Scarlet to be the junior (?) bridesmaid.
ReinFlan

@Causality Flandre is almost 500 years old.

With that said, a junior bridesmaid isn't marrying anyone, she's sort of an honorary member of the bridal party, who would be too young to be a bridesmaid, but gets the "junior" bridesmaid role if the bride wants her to be part of it out of honor (usually for younger relatives).

There are way too many sad departures to count; Kukui for regular user for sure. But Kavpeny for Bureaucrat might be the most obvious one. Too many Admins, Discussion Mods, and Content Mods to pick though. Though, I personally consider The Everlasting as the saddest Admin departure.

Chartate101 said:
one category: most sad departure. Lets remember those who had to leave the wiki for one reason or another. For regular user, that certainly has to go to ProfessorKukui4Life
ALRF for content mod

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If someone other than me takes lewdest regular member, it would HAVE to be ALRF for multiple reasons.
You know that the list of lewd regular members is pretty long, if ALRF take the mod spot, other members than you can easily take this spot.

ALRF should still count as a chat mod, which leaves Zach as the undisputed lewdest regular, and Causality as an extremely distant second.

You wouldn't believe the stuff I post on my reddit fakes

Zewd borderline harrasses people with his lewds, sure seems like a #1 to me. Plus, as far as weirdness of the lewd goes, he takes it by far.

Kepekley23 said:
Zewd borderline harrasses people with his lewds, sure seems like a #1 to me. Plus, as far as weirdness of the lewd goes, he takes it by far.
Saikou told me I've gotten good taste, of course I take weirdness

Kepekley23 said:
Obviously OvO

the problem is that we treat the lewd category as Pure Lewd + Quality of pics

Zach easily take the Pure Lewd but get stomped by everyone is the wiki about the Quality of pics

Maybe we can separate the category in Two?

By the way, I'm gonna nominate Therefir for most polite Calc Group, the guy is always pretty nice when asking for evals and stuff.

Kepekley23 said:
If it worked like that, I'd easily stomp in the meme category Right Genki?

Back