• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

Would it be a good idea to close this thread? It makes it seem like the community is in some sort of competition.

Okay. I am just concerned that several staff members will feel left out.

Consultants are kind of the closest thing between Admins and Bureaucrats iirc.

They are administrators with exceptionally high expertise within their respective areas, so the bureaucrats tend to defer to their knowledge, or at least I do.

Then I nominate my boi DontTalk for the wisest admin. Orange > Green. Fite me.

inb4 Im reported for racism.

how about oldest member which still active ?

Also i guess i'm one of the most sillent regular member in vs wiki lol

Andika CL atmadja said:
how about oldest member which still active ?

Also i guess i'm one of the most sillent regular member in vs wiki lol
Ant and ArbitraryNumbers are probably the only two active members from 2014.

How about you defend my spot for something that actually makes senses why I am a candidate

Antvasima said:
Okay. I am just concerned that several staff members will feel left out.
What Kal said. And what I'm seeing in this thread is all good things about our staff and regular members, with a bit of fun. These are all good qualities and if someone's feeling left out, then no offence, but maybe they need a little introspection to become even better staff and regular members in the future. There's always room for improvement.

Back