• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

Ant's a bureaucrat

Though, on the subject of Ant, he definatly takes most sincere bureaucrat. Dudebro wears his heart on his sleeve and I never seen him be anything other than (sometimes brutally) honest

For calmest regular members I nominate my bro ByAsura

Most memetic Content mod goes to Shadow

Wisest Content mod also goes to Shadow via eliminatio

Coolest Admin should be Saikou

Lewdest Calc group would be Kepekley

I personally think Kal should get the most lewd admin spot.

To me the description that best suits Saikou is "Guy who knows a lot of cool indie games" while the one that best suits Kal is "Guy who allow threads involving dirty pictures of prebuscent girls to exist and prosper".

Speaking of which Alrf should get the lewd spot for regular members.

More like I just wanted to bring up that thing about Kal

I am in all seriousness neutral about who gets most lewd. Either of them could be much more dastardly than the other person realizes.

For most hardworking normal member honestly I'd go for DMUA. Man does a fair amount of calcs when requested of him and while I think he could improve a lot with them, he does the work regardless of who it is for.

I will say I'm fairly known for stuff like this.

Ghosts-n-goblins-nes-1986
But now I got a new improved one being this.

Conglaturation

I wholeheartedly believe that the most calm bureaucrat belongs to Antvasima:

Running a wiki of this size would cause stress on anyone yet I see nothing but positivity from him and have yet to see him lash out at anyone, and to have been keeping up with it for this long demonstrates how well he is able to keep his cool.

I can think of no other that would be more deserving.

Bambu votes Dargoo since Dargoo is both better and actually staff, whereas Bambu is not staff and is unsure of where this notion came from 0/10.

Ant's had a few slip ups, but none that I can really think of recently, and it's understandable anyways.

Dargoo should take most hard-working discussion mod. He became staff not too long after joining and breezed past many of the long standing members of this site (including myself) in edits within a short period of time.

What took me a few years to accomplish took this man mere months.

I forgot to mention, AssaltWaffle's another really cool and really polite Admin.

I think that we have a lot of really good staff members. Just picking a single candidate for each category is recurrently not really fair.

As for me, as others have mentioned, I have made some serious mistakes along the way, including not properly dealing with the Discord group much earlier, getting tricked by them about Sera and her family, being stressed out by real world politics, having some paranoia, and poor social skills. I have generally tried to fix them afterwards and learn as I go along though. We also partially created the Human Resources group to compensate for the poor social skills part.

Thank you, but my mistakes and politics seem to have alienated quite a lot of people.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Is there a category for being the most drunk user? </div>
Witchy.

Andytrenom said:
How the hell am I in lewd category? I have literally defied lewd laws in Saikou's territory before.
You can be found in every lewd thread without actually contributing. For all I know you're the cunning sneaky content mod who is there just to steal from others ovo...which makes you equally lewd as Nedge

Has it occured to you that all this time I may been a servant of the Moe Gods sent on a mission to gain entry into all the lewd threads and destroy them from within?

Or maybe I just like hanging out with Kal and Saikou in general, who knows.

Back