• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

Also seconding Prom for most logical admin, Prom is genuinely great at their job.

I'd actually put Monarch up for good natured, too. At least from what I've seen from him, even at the D&D table when we're all being idiots all he wants to do is dress up like a dead goblin as a disguise even when the disguise basically just means him laying down and waking up to yell "IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME!" Monarch's gr8

Wokistan said:
Most silent regular user is Matthew Shredder. Did literally nothing, but got banned and unbanned, then reported 2 more times and a respect thread was made.
Yes.

Wokistan said:
Most silent regular user is Matthew Shredder. Did literally nothing, but got banned and unbanned, then reported 2 more times and a respect thread was made.
That would probably make him the most badass regular user too.

If I didn't already exist

If overall quality of lewd is not taken into account it'd be Zach

Andytrenom said:
Would Bambu be a candidate for most hardworking calc group?
Bambu isn't even staff

...also can't even do calcs right now until I get THIS laptop set up since the OTHER laptop electrocuted itself

I

do not calc for certain verses.

HST. I do not calc for HST. That is my rule. Anything else is fair game.

Also if you wanna like math it out most of these (save for Page 1) are from 2018. They include anything from Winnie the Pooh and Thomas the Train to Dungeons and Dragons and Monster Hunter to Fairy Tail and Fairly Odd Parents.

anything but HST and maybe JoJos

ALSO JUST REALIZED

how is Dargoo not up for Good-Natured Discussion Mod cmon now

Andy
Andy2
Andy3
Dunno how this holds up against the likes of Zach and co but I wanna nominate Andykhang for most lewd regular. Creates a loli that fights with vore for a showdown of fanfic level Servants.

So I just looked through the calc group people and without considering anything other than quantity of works produced (not shit like helping in calc revisions or anything)...

• Spinosaurus has the most pages of blogs posted in 2018 at 33.5 since the beginning of the year
  • I come in second with 30.5 pages of blogs since I re-joined the site in late July
  • Third goes to Kep, with 25.5 pages of blogs posted in 2018
Didn't check the content of these blogs to ensure they were calcs, I suspect at least a fuckton weren't, but there yah go, that's the metric.

EDIT: If it wasn't obvious, I nominate Spino as the hardest working calc group member. Among the quieter ones, too, sadly.

Back