• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

most _____ members of 2018

You think kalt would surrender? No we men have pride to show off who's the most lewd of them all GFDI

>"Most badass"

So uh, what do badass users do? Do they slaughter lions with their bare hands, crush boulders, climb mountains while butt naked, and are feared by God?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Funniest bureaucrat is Azzy.

I can't think of a single joke the guy has made that didn't leave me holding my sides.
"We are number one, but every one is Sportacus soloing RWBY" -Azzy on the calc that puts Sportacus at 7-C

Insecurity97 said:
>"Most badass"

So uh, what do badass users do? Do they slaughter lions with their bare hands, crush boulders, climb mountains while butt naked, and are feared by God?
Nah, Weiss takes the spot automatically via being the most hardworking normal user of the wiki

╠ÂW╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âs╠Âc╠Âo╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Â?╠Â

I really don't wanna derailed this thread, so I guess I'll save it for later.

I updated the OP to an extent.

He said that some months ago to Cal/Azzy. But I honestly don't know how to track down the discussion so you'll have to ask him which meme it was.

I vote Azzy for funniest he never ceases to make me laugh whenever he tells a joke

Shout out to Gargoyle for the kind words greatly appreciated :)

Even if there was, I'm so unlucky I wouldn't get there regardless.

you would be unlucky user.

I'm just generally unlucky oof

How is Js250476 for the most silent member and Sayo Yasuda for silent chat mod. I see them Kudosing on many comments in many threads without actually commenting.

Coming back just to nominate either Monarch or Prom for the most logical admin spot.

There's a reason I've actually kind of enjoyed having Monarch on the opposite side of a debate from me on the few occasions it's happened. And I've seen both him and Prom be quick to admit the faults and weaknesses of characters they like/are supporters of. Which is something a lot of you people should take a page from.

If you guys wanted to use Kav, you can always just do <span style="color:#890089;"> '''Kavpeny'''</span>. I can't seem to get it to work with the link, though. Stops being purple.

Back