• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordecai and Rigby 3.A/3.B Upgrade

If this discussion is going to end like this, I want you to add Hax, Range and Attack Speed.

That's good, I almost forgot about this thread. What do the staff here think?

That's good, I almost forgot about this thread. What do the staff here think?
Both a calculation group member and a thread moderator in post number 11 and post number 57 respectively agreed with the idea of the black hole being capable of destroying the universe over time on a tier 3-A scale due to the statement about the fate of the universe being at stake. Your proposal is a toned-down version of the original post, so I think those staff members would prefer your proposed revision over this thread being forgotten about with no revision resulting from it. I don't know if they agree with the exact revisions you proposed though, since they probably haven't seen them yet. You could try notifying them so they can tell you what they think.

huh? wdym? In this crt, Mordecai and Rigby have to be L2.c/3.a as Hax, Portal Creation and Range. and attack speed.

That you need to keep up with things like that in a thread. It is understood by everyone what the thread aimed to do, therefore saying it again doesn't do anything.

That you need to keep up with things like that in a thread. It is understood by everyone what the thread aimed to do, therefore saying it again doesn't do anything.
It shouldn't be hard to tell me the real issue instead of ranting in vain and without reason.

It would be hard, if I keep it short, it's a shorter version of what I had to say and you may think replying to that does the work, if I say again all I had to say, I would be saying the same twice. You were there when I first said it and have the ability to scroll a bit & read, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad but it was not "ranting in vain and without reason", you were not wronged.

It shouldn't be hard to tell me the real issue instead of ranting in vain and without reason.
A message with two short sentences isn't a rant. Anyway, the reason Eficiente wrote what he wrote was to tell you to not forget about previous disagreement. For example, you and I had some discussion starting at post number 75; what we were writing about already concluded, ending with you still thinking that the black hole threatening the fate of the universe was meant in the sense that qualifies it for tier 3, for the same reasons that you thought of the idea before we wrote to each other, despite the ideas against yours that I presented, so if I were to continue justifying my ideas, nothing useful would be happening due to repetitiveness.

Eficiente decided to make a sort of compromise to the original proposal. Your original proposal does have value in it, since you pointed out information that the profiles of Mordecai and Rigby currently don't factor in, when they should. The revision you aim for and your interpretation of the information is what got mixed reception, so Eficiente made a different proposal based on your original one that's more likely to get accepted.

A message with two short sentences isn't a rant. Anyway, the reason Eficiente wrote what he wrote was to tell you to not forget about previous disagreement. For example, you and I had some discussion starting at post number 75; what we were writing about already concluded, ending with you still thinking that the black hole threatening the fate of the universe was meant in the sense that qualifies it for tier 3, for the same reasons that you thought of the idea before we wrote to each other, despite the ideas against yours that I presented, so if I were to continue justifying my ideas, nothing useful would be happening due to repetitiveness.

Eficiente decided to make a sort of compromise to the original proposal. Your original proposal does have value in it, since you pointed out information that the profiles of Mordecai and Rigby currently don't factor in, when they should. The revision you aim for and your interpretation of the information is what got mixed reception, so Eficiente made a different proposal based on your original one that's more likely to get accepted.
Yes, I understood what you said, as I said above. but all i said there was that Mordecai and Rigby need to add Portal Creation Hax and their ranges need to be universe level.

Yes, I understood what you said, as I said above. but all i said there was that Mordecai and Rigby need to add Portal Creation Hax and their ranges need to be universe level.
Eficiente's proposal has "fake Black Hole Creation & Limited Law Manipulation", which is probably accurate to what you have in mind. As what has been discussed, the exact "Range" stat for the black hole is ambiguous, since threatening the universe doesn't necessarily mean being able to reach anywhere in the universe, but we do know that it apparently affected the entire aspect of being cool, which is already enough to qualify as threatening the universe in the perspective of the intergalactic cool court, even with the black hole seemingly not physically reaching outside of the solar system based on the simulation.

Back