• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu kaisen - Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explanation

All you need to prove that it is a black hole are these scans The first scan clearly shows that the mangaka understood that for something of the mass and size of the Earth to gain a Schwarzschild radius and become a black hole it would have to be shrunk to something smaller than 2 cm And despite this knowledge, he clearly depicts the black hole he created as larger than two buildings And the second scan shows that he tanked the black hole not only by its area but also by its body because its body was acting as its area or something stupid valid argument and valid calculation

How fast you need to be to escape a black hole = FTL

Jogo's 20 fingers would be 5 fingers more than Sukuna's 5 fingers, i.e. 2 billion 100 million times faster, or 5 quintillion times the speed of light, where the imaginary mass is FTL (because it is tachyonic), so from this MFTL+ can be taken that Sukuna would have 6 fingers, being equal to 9 fingers and 15 fingers, and this we can already deduce that only 1 finger is 420 million times amperes. From this we can deduce that times 6 equals 2 billion 520 million times amperes, so if we assume that Jogo is 1 x Sol times 2 billion 520 million times, 15 fingers Sukuna is 2 billion 520 million times the speed of light, so we may need to get FTL from this, so if Jogo will be MFTL+, I think it should be at least FTL. Moving or standing in a black hole is a phenomenal thing and I have given the proof of it. a black hole could activate a black hole and even a real Kenajku could activate the techniques of a black hole which it is stated that it has so much mass that even light cannot escape it because FTL is guaranteed and jogo is stronger and faster than hanami

Conclusion
FTL For Kenjaku,Jogo and Sukuna

Feel free to correct us if we are wrong

Creators: @RUFEÇ(me), @
Animus-sama

0193-016.png

🫤

Anyways, the event horizon wasn’t even big enough to engulf Kenjaku. And all Kenjaku did was activate his technique to escape if I’m not mistaken.
No, my friend, he tanked there, I mean, through technology. Could you give the exact context of what you said, sir, thank you for stating your thoughts. thx

Jogo's 20 fingers would be 5 fingers more than Sukuna's 5 fingers, i.e. 2 billion 100 million times faster, or 5 quintillion times the speed of light, where the imaginary mass is FTL (because it is tachyonic), so from this MFTL+ can be taken that Sukuna would have 6 fingers, being equal to 9 fingers and 15 fingers, and this we can already deduce that only 1 finger is 420 million times amperes. From this we can deduce that times 6 equals 2 billion 520 million times amperes, so if we assume that Jogo is 1 x Sol times 2 billion 520 million times, 15 fingers Sukuna is 2 billion 520 million times the speed of light, so we may need to get FTL from this, so if Jogo will be MFTL+
It's just so peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back