• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mooncell High 1C Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you agree that everything is based on your interpretation of the narrative
My interpretation of narrative consistent? No no my interpretation is Predicated from actual statements from the series there's no my interpretation of narrative consistency here everything I said is what was stated snd I concluded upon that with the evidence provided the statement of it being higher dimensional and it showing superiority to that which it governs makes it and also how the core views everything within it as nothing but an additional memory/extension of its existence
Similar to how a higher dimensional space has a lower dimensional space as an extentions of its existence since the higher one requires the existence of the lower one to embed itself into to become higher dimensional

Mooncell consists of 4 main zones, these are barrier, core, imaginary space numbers and far side of the moon, wiki acknowledges that the barrier is already 8D, and the barrier has 8D in it in all other areas (including the core). The core, on the other hand, is clearly expressed as a higher dimension. It is a higher dimension than the 8D barrier, making it 9D. The R>F rule exists in some places in the universe, but I don't think it will be sufficient for 10D space, which the laws of physics cannot detect and observe, because this can be possible with "quantitative superiority". , so it's still 9D. The last region of the Moon states that it is in a higher dimension than its 9D structure, so this place may be 10D for the lunar cell, but I don't think it will be 11D.( I agree with 10D)

I
Have a reason to question it "Inkown" if you don't that's what we call "baseless skepticism"
I do have a reason, my reason is that your reasoning isn’t enough.
It’s like if you said “my character can throw a rock hard, therefore he’s planetary”
And then you call it baseless skepticism when I say “that’s not enough to be planetary”

because it doesn’t have enough evidence towards it
I can present millions of inferences to conclude that God exists it can be questioned infinitely and similarly you can claim anything doesn't have enough evidence towards it

Your line is reasoning makes it seem like anything related to inductive reasoning is inherently false no
well i hope this discussion doesn't turn into a fight i ask both sides to calm down
I am very calm

It’s like if you said “my character can throw a rock hard, therefore he’s planetary”
Never said that you're being blatantly disingenuous as your last resort exactly the same person you were since the last time we spoke the inference I presented to you was no where near equivocal to what you just said

My interpretation of narrative consistent? No no my interpretation is Predicated from actual statements from the series there's no my interpretation of narrative consistency here everything I said is what was stated snd I concluded upon that with the evidence
so, it’s your interpretation. Trying to say it is accurate isn’t gonna do anything. Obviously YOU think YOUR interpretation is accurate.
My interpretation of narrative consistent? No no my interpretation is Predicated from actual statements from the series there's no my interpretation of narrative consistency here everything I said is what was stated snd I concluded upon that with the evidence provided the statement of it being higher dimensional and it showing superiority to that which it governs makes it and also how the core views everything within it as nothing but an additional memory/extension of its existence
Similar to how a higher dimensional space has a lower dimensional space as an extentions of its existence since the higher one requires the existence of the lower one to embed itself into to become higher dimensional
It doesn’t view everything, it only views the observable universe. Which is why it does not view the far side. Now can you prove the barrier is part of this observable universe?
And that last section isn’t a requirement in any way shape or form. Actually why would the core even use its last defense as a lower dimensional barrier. That makes 0 sense unless this “9d core” can’t actually produce energy or make a barrier on the 9d scale. Which would render this whole thread useless.

An
Never said that you're being blatantly disingenuous as your last resort exactly the same person you were since the last time we spoke the inference I presented to you was no where near equivocal to what you just said
And why is it not equivocal?

I can present millions of inferences to conclude that God exists it can be questioned infinitely and similarly you can claim anything doesn't have enough evidence towards it

Your line is reasoning makes it seem like anything related to inductive reasoning is inherently false no

I am very calm
Yeah, sure. But you agreed this isn’t solid. And agreeing to that means that the “million inferences to conclude god exists” is not equivocal at all. Because that is actually solid. In any case I’m going to go for a few hours. And maybe even sleep

so, it’s your interpretation. Trying to say it is accurate isn’t gonna do anything. Obviously YOU think YOUR interpretation is accurate.
Lol

It doesn’t view everything, it only views the observable universe. Which is why it does not view the far side. Now can you prove the barrier is part of this observable universe?
And that last section isn’t a requirement in any way shape or form. Actually why would the core even use its last defense as a lower dimensional barrier. That makes 0 sense unless this “9d core” can’t actually produce energy or make a barrier on the 9d scale. Which would render this whole thread useless.
only views the observable universe
why would the core even use its last defense as a lower dimensional barrier
On one hand you imply that it doesn't scale to the barrier on the hand you say it scales by using its last defense as a lower dimensional barrier dimensional

Regardless the question really wouldn't matter we know bb gets stronger after becoming one with the core even after prior reaching the core she could break down that higher d wall obviously this entails the reason has nothing to do with the magnitude of its dimensions

Lol

On one hand you imply that it doesn't scale to the barrier on the hand you say it scales by using its last defense as a lower dimensional barrier dimensional

Regardless the question really wouldn't matter we know bb gets stronger after becoming one with the core even after prior reaching the core she could break down that higher d wall obviously this entails the reason has nothing to do with the magnitude of its dimensions
I’ve never said it doesn’t scale to the barrier, not once.
Exactly, she just got stronger. Higher scale of 8d.

An

And why is it not equivocal?
Can you show me where I said the mooncell can destroy a 8 dimensional world so it's 9d I said it being higher dimensional, being said that all of those higher dimensions are nothing but an extension of itself and showing superiority to what it governs should suffice

So where did I exactly say

P1=mooncell can destroy 8 dimensional walls
C=mooncell is 9 dimensional what?
😂

But you agreed this isn’t solid. And agreeing to that means that the “million inferences to conclude god exists” is not equivocal at all. Because that is actually solid
Me saying to conclude that God exists doesn't make it solid Inkown I have to teach you how deduction doesn't imply that the conclusion holds truth value now

I’ve never said it doesn’t scale to the barrier, not once.
Exactly, she just got stronger. Higher scale of 8d.
Idk man I interpreted it as that because you said it doesn't observe that set thing

No its not higher scale of 8d I already addressed that

Me saying to conclude that God exists doesn't make it solid Inkown I have to teach you how deduction doesn't imply that the conclusion holds truth value now
A MILLION inferences is very solid, even if you were exaggerating you were implying that it had a bunch of supporting evidence. Making it solid

I didn’t say you said that. I was just showing how things that don’t have enough evidence can be questioned due to not having enough evidence

Well, your discussions have started to become very relentless, would you mind if you don't reflect this on this crt, friends?

That was last year, the things I showed was last week. I forget about petty grudges. You don’t
I don't too bad
Anyways you guy should just wait for a mod to tell what he think
I agree this isn't even productive I've said what I needed to say
A MILLION inferences is very solid, even if you were exaggerating you were implying that it had a bunch of supporting evidence. Making it solid
I suggest that you either go take a sleep, go see a doctor or get past the preface of a formal logic book you've said quite literally the most dubious thing that I've heard since 2023 started say

P1=X is true
P2=X presupposes X is true
P3=X presupposes that X presupposes that X is true

Over and over again you think that solid? The number of inferences you present doesn't affect the truth value of the inferences you and/or the conclusion..... The conclusions truth value is predicated from the truth value of the propositions adding any number of false propositions doesn't make the conclusion true even if it were to be million

What is solid ab that? Lol

I don't too bad

I agree this isn't even productive I've said what I needed to say

I suggest that you either go take a sleep, go see a doctor or get past the preface of a formal logic book you've said quite literally the most dubious thing that I've heard since 2023 started say

P1=X is true
P2=X presupposes X is true
P3=X presupposes that X presupposes that X is true

Over and over again you think that solid? The number of inferences you present doesn't affect the truth value of the inferences you and/or the conclusion..... The conclusions truth value is predicated from the truth value of the propositions adding any number of false propositions doesn't make the conclusion true even if it were to be million

What is solid ab that? Lol
Inferences don’t have to operate like that.

I have a question, do the characters, who were talking about the Mooncell Core, consider 8 dimensional space to be perfectly regular and normal space? If so, why do they feel the need to express that it cuts through 8 dimensions, rather than just say it cuts through spacetime, would that not just be regular space to them?
In regards to the 10D thing, from what I understood in the screenshot, Scathach was talking about the Inner Sea of the Planet, which is on Earth, though I do see how you might be able to apply it to the Moon's own Imaginary Number Space. Also something being unobservable by physics does not mean it is inherently higher dimensional (For example, Physics cannot observe such Neutrino Mass, things that compose Quarks, etc.), especially in the Nasuverse where the laws of physics are defined (for Earth based life) by Alaya aka the Collective Unconscious.
As for the 11D stuff, I might be lacking context but, while it does say Imaginary Number Space is higher dimensional, I don't really see how that moves it up to 11D. Also, doesn't this contradict the statement of that "because Imaginary Number Space is unobservable by the laws of physics, it is therefore Higher Dimension" because it was just described by physics, even if it doesn't, something being called "higher dimensional" twice does not mean that those statements stack onto each other.

Bir sorum var, Mooncell Core'dan bahseden karakterler 8 boyutlu uzayı tamamen düzenli ve normal uzay olarak mı görüyorlar? Eğer öyleyse, uzay-zamanı kestiğini söylemek yerine neden 8 boyutu kestiğini ifade etme ihtiyacı duyuyorlar, bu onlar için sadece normal uzay olmayacak mı?
10B olayıyla ilgili olarak, ekran görüntüsünden anladığım kadarıyla Scathach, Dünya'da bulunan Gezegenin İç Denizi'nden bahsediyordu, ancak bunu Ay'ın kendi Hayali Sayı Uzayına nasıl uygulayabileceğinizi anlıyorum. . Ayrıca fizik tarafından gözlemlenemeyen bir şeyin doğası gereği daha yüksek boyutlu olduğu anlamına gelmez (Örneğin, Fizik bu tür Nötrino Kütlesini, Kuarkları oluşturan şeyleri vb. gözlemleyemez), özellikle fizik yasalarının tanımlandığı Nasuverse'de (Dünya temelli yaşam için) ) Alaya, nam-ı diğer Kolektif Bilinçdışı.
11D konusuna gelince, bağlamdan yoksun olabilirim, ancak Hayali Sayı Uzayının daha yüksek boyutlu olduğunu söylese de, bunun onu 11D'ye nasıl taşıdığını gerçekten anlamıyorum. Ayrıca bu, "Hayali Sayı Uzayı fizik kanunları tarafından gözlemlenemediği için, bu nedenle Yüksek Boyuttur" ifadesiyle çelişmiyor mu? boyutlu" iki kez, bu ifadelerin birbirinin üzerine yığıldığı anlamına gelmez.
First of all, I want to answer the subject of physics, we asked an authorized admin about this subject and we are waiting for a response, but I had to add the R>F rule of the phase there, I forgot it and I did not understand what you meant at first, can you explain in more detail why it is contradictory for the contradiction situation you said at the end? because I didn't see a contradiction

Many of these scaled characters have a plethora of feats outside of the Moon Cell that aren't remotely comparable to 1-C. They shouldn't scale to anything done in the Moon Cell as the Moon Cell operates under special circumstances that don't correlate with normal reality. On top of that, Amaterasu was stated to be the strongest being in Extra (stronger than BB and Kiara), and her power level is only equivalent to the Sun (as the deification of the Sun). The strongest being in Extra is only 4-C, and no other characters in Extra compare to her in power (except obviously 9-Tailed Tamamo and Arcueid), so almost no characters should scale to 1-C. Characters like BB and Kiara should only be considered 1-C under the special circumstances of the Moon Cell, and any servants that scale to them shouldn't be treated as 1-C outside of the Moon Cell.
Uh... These things are already accepted and examples such as Amaterasu being compared to the Sun have been adressed multiple times.

The part of Imaginary number spaces being undetectable by the Laws and Physics of a 9-D space. So it makes it superior to the 9-D near side of the moon. But i am open to criticism and correction.
It's not undetectable by the MoonCell, since the latter is the one which controls it fully. Instead, INS is undetectable when you consider and reason with Real Space's logic/laws of physics. That is why I disagree with the imaginary number space part.

This CRT has been a big mess from when I first saw it and now 🗿 . But basically, I think it is reasonable to upgrade the MoonCell's core to 9-D but I disagree with the rest for the reasons I gave above. A lot of derailment has been made here and even topics that are already accepted and applied are still discussed. So yeah, let's wait for staff members.

This CRT has been a big mess from when I first saw it and now 🗿 . But basically, I think it is reasonable to upgrade the MoonCell's core to 9-D but I disagree with the rest for the reasons I gave above. A lot of derailment has been made here and even topics that are already accepted and applied are still discussed. So yeah, let's wait for staff members.
I've informed, I hope at least 9D will be accepted, but I still think 10D will be acceptable

On another note, the "downgrade" thread has just been closed while I was responding to it lmao. Not surprising though, most of the arguments have already been used and debunked or just literally out of topic.

I applaud the OP for the valiant effort and I agree with the Mooncell core being 9-D, as it's the safest and most sensible rating that can be given with what's been presented.

I, uh... Am neutral on this. Also...
On another note, the "downgrade" thread has just been closed while I was responding to it lmao. Not surprising though, most of the arguments have already been used and debunked or just literally out of topic.
Saw that thread too. Yiiiikes. Immediately closed by Crimson too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back