• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mooncell High 1C Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't see this getting accepted. Thread derailed massively (as well with alot disagreeing anyways) and I doubt anyone bout to read all this.

As for me, neutral

Yeah I don't see this getting accepted. Thread derailed massively (as well with alot disagreeing anyways) and I doubt anyone bout to read all this.

As for me, neutral
most people agree, some are neutral and still waiting for admins 🗿

I understand the reasoning, I just don't think the evidence is solid enough to reach that conclusion, so I have to disagree.
Kanji used in there also translate to layers. 8D is actually 8 layers because BB cut through it, meaning not spatial dimensions in the first place.

you would have to make a crt on that tho
Why? Any moron can understand it refers to layers. Moon Cell already has 7 layers in its structure.

1-C Moon Cell is pure bs.

1-C Gilgamesh best feat is small country level.

I’d rather not speak about things that are very solid and rather actually bring up new points on if the characters are 9d. Otherwise we will get even less people to read what’s going on due to the derailing

it's rare to find any middle ground. you either have people hyper wank scaling weak characters to strong characters in the verse when they blatantly do not. but then the other side is people saying things as nonsensical as CCC Gilgamesh's best feat is small country level. so many biases. so many agendas. very little facts from either side, usually resulting in two sides on the extreme opposite ends that are equally wrong for different reasons.

seriously though. where the **** did small country come from? what country level feat even exists in CCC period?

also i completely disagree with the upgrade.

Fate revisions are always this chaotic when it comes to the Moon Cell.

Completely disagree with 10D and 11D for the same reasons mentioned by others.

Disagree with the 8D rating a bit but acting like I do, slightly disagree with 9D as I believe there isn't enough to say Moon Cell > Moon Cell Barrier in the dimensional sense, would stick to neutral tho and see how this progresses if it does.

This was accepted a while back, but wasn't it a mistranslation or something? Only referring to layers rather than actual spatial dimensions?
without the proper context, it doesn't have to mean dimension as in spatial dimensions

Fate revisions are always this chaotic when it comes to the Moon Cell.

Completely disagree with 10D and 11D for the same reasons mentioned by others.

Disagree with the 8D rating a bit but acting like I do, slightly disagree with 9D as I believe there isn't enough to say Moon Cell > Moon Cell Barrier in the dimensional sense, would stick to neutral tho and see how this progresses if it does.
Why? Any moron can understand it refers to layers. Moon Cell already has 7 layers in its structure.

you guys could thread on that topic but you guys look so scared.

you guys could thread on that topic but you guys look so scared.
Nah I just don't really care about the 8D either way, as long as Fate remains in Tier 1 y'know.

That's why I also said I won't be arguing about it, it's been accepted, so there's no point on arguing about it in a thread irrelevant to wherever the barrier is 8D or not.

Agree with 9D, disagree with 10D's arguments due to lack of evidence, neutral on 11D's argument.

O11D seems very questionable, first that it really doesn't make sense that the place that the information created by the moon cell is transferred is a dimension superior to the Moon Cell itself, second that it would be better with a proof that this "higher dimensional imagination space" is a dimension superior to the Moon Cell, since it could very well be saying that Moon Cell = imagination space, since the Moon Cell would also be a structure of superior dimension to the 8 dimensions.

8 dimension means layers because moon cell have 7 layers

good argument

Can someone defend this?

例えば「地球人類の女の子ぜんぶワイの妹にしてほしい」と願えば。きっと十年ぐらいで地球はそのような社会形式になると思われる」

main-qimg-7285eee0d05b6a1ac7d4f8e009f68cb0-lq

It literally says that Moon Cell takes more or less 10 years to warp Earth's society and transform all the women on Earth into little sisters.

Can someone defend this?

例えば「地球人類の女の子ぜんぶワイの妹にしてほしい」と願えば。きっと十年ぐらいで地球はそのような社会形式になると思われる」

main-qimg-7285eee0d05b6a1ac7d4f8e009f68cb0-lq

It literally says that Moon Cell takes more or less 10 years to warp Earth's society and transform all the women on Earth into little sisters.
Off topic.

This derailment is why nothing is really happening here. Happened on a good chuck already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back