• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mooncell High 1C Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even in term of scenario their not point for rani to tell that the core is a higher dimmensional existance to basically tell that it's equal to the rest of moon cell since we already knew that it was higher dimmensionnal.

"Oh the core is a higher dimmensionnal existance like the rest of moon cell, that we already know is a higher dimmensionnal existance."
Because, as you stated, the moon cell isn’t referred to much as a “higher dimensional existence” you yourself stated that and I took your word so I went off my point. This very well could’ve been the first time someone mentions the moon cell is higher dimensional in anyway. Also mentioning something a thousand times isn’t anything new for fate

We did not say the core is lower than 8d. We say that the statement “higher dimensional” simply means any dimensions higher than 4d. You can argue it is 8d off of what you just said, being able to project an 8d barrier. And I’m sure you know an 8d existence can manage lower 8d structures. You don’t need to be a higher dimension to the things you source. The moon cell contains a bunch of data that includes all sorts of dimensions.
You can argue this you can argue that
P1=everything within the mooncell is nothing but an additional memory of the core
P2=the core manages 8 dimensional spaces like the wall
P3=the mooncells core itself is said to be higher dimensional
P4=only after bb having reached the core already having the ability to break down the wall did the school lose hope in fighting against her prior to the mythological mystic code amps displaying further that the core is superior to the 8 dimensional wall and all of that which it governs
C=gaven the fact that it's called a higher dimensional existence, all higher dimensional spaces within it are nothing but an additional aspect of its actual nature and it is implied to be superior to the 8D wall (BB broke it merged with it to become unfathomably more powerful than she was narratively) the core is most likely 9th dimensional

I can't say so for sure because the far side of the mooncell being 9D has next to no basis other than being called higher dimensional

Oh dear God not this again this argument would die if people accepted that something that's star level in the nasuverse is not normally star level lmao the moon literally contains the mooncell the same thing you agree that is 1-C stop this nonsense karna could negate the mooncell using his amor imbued wit authority of the sun

If you're saying amatarasu is star level because her power is compared to the sun and yet say the mooncell is 1-C even when compared to the moon because it exists in the moon I'd probably give your argument much thought but you say the mooncell is 1-C but something that's star level like amatarasu is not even tho it's directly demonstrated in ccc
Sun's authority>authority of the moon/mooncell

Therefore using her being star level as an example for prove point is just honestly dumb
The inside of the Moon Cell (ie the simulated realities) are 1C. The supercomputer itself isn't. It's literally just a supercomputer on the Moon. You're equating the physical supercomputer with the simulated realities inside of it.

From what I understand, the 1C scaling comes from the Mythological Mystic Code Servants (Nero, Tamamo, Nameless, Gilgamesh) scaling to BB, and the rest of the servants scaling to them. Since the more powerful servants are usually nerfed by their servant containers, a servant's true power is being scaled to their Mythological Mystic Code counterpart. However, the Mythological Mystic Code is exclusive to the Moon Cell for one, and for two, it doesn't awaken the power that the servants had in life, but the latent potential of their origin concept. Their origin concept is vastly superior to their living self. Even then, the Mythological Mystic Code servants barely stood a chance against BB. These same MMC servants are vastly stronger than the other Moon Cell servants.

IE: Moon Cell Servants only scale to 1C because Mythological Mystic Code servants scale to BB and the rest of the Moon Cell Servants scale to them. Regular Servants scale to Moon Cell Servants because Regular Servants are nerfed by their Servant container and Mythological Mystic Code Servants are awakened to their true power. However, the Mythological Mystic Code is exclusive to the Moon Cell and it awakens the power of a Servant's origin concept, which is vastly superior to their living self. Said MMC Servants barely had a chance against BB, and regular Moon Cell Servants don't stand a chance against them. On top of that, with the Moon Cell being a simulation of reality, loopholes and bugs exist. Furthermore, BB and Kiara don't have 1C durability, they simply possess 1C hax.
Hm, I’d love to continue this topic, but there’s a lot going on in this thread. Do you mind making a thread specifically for this?

The inside of the Moon Cell (ie the simulated realities) are 1C. The supercomputer itself isn't. It's literally just a supercomputer on the Moon. You're equating the physical supercomputer with the simulated realities inside of it.
Karna negated the mooncells authority inside the mooncell itself the argument works next? Is there anything else?

Also this supercomputer has the ability to affect the real world the claims that "oh oh oh scaling only works inside it" doesn't work

uh? The fact she only obtained it when she reached the core was your whole point
She obtained a higher dimensional perspective we don't know her original perspective relative to the one she obtained the one she obtained was relative to the core itself which is currently in question as to whether its 9d or not this argument doesn't work unless the core itself isn't 9d

You can argue this you can argue that
P1=everything within the mooncell is nothing but an additional memory of the core
P2=the core manages 8 dimensional spaces like the wall
P3=the mooncells core itself is said to be higher dimensional
P4=only after bb having reached the core already having the ability to break down the wall did the school lose hope in fighting against her prior to the mythological mystic code amps displaying further that the core is superior to the 8 dimensional wall and all of that which it governs
C=gaven the fact that it's called a higher dimensional existence, all higher dimensional spaces within it are nothing but an additional aspect of its actual nature and it is implied to be superior to the 8D wall (BB broke it merged with it to become unfathomably more powerful than she was narratively) the core is most likely 9th dimensional
P1= 8d structures can have 8d management
P2= same as part one
P3= the moon cell itself is a higher dimensional construct
P4= yeah, because it gave her more authority, and likely more power on an 8d scale. I can destroy a building but the second I take over the planet it’s wraps. Still both 3D, just massively different scales.

All these bases are just “it has a higher authority over the 8 dimensional contracts” which do not necessarily have to actually be a higher dimensional existence. And since the higher dimensional scan itself has no implication that it is using it to display authority over the rest of the moon cell in the context, it can’t even be used to display anything

Karna negated the mooncells authority inside the mooncell itself the argument works next? Is there anything else?

Also this supercomputer has the ability to affect the real world the claims that "oh oh oh scaling only works inside it" doesn't work
mooncell above tier 0 confirm??1

We
She obtained a higher dimensional perspective we don't know her original perspective relative to the one she obtained the one she obtained was relative to the core itself which is currently in question as to whether its 9d or not this argument doesn't work unless the core itself isn't 9d
We know exactly what her newly optioned HDP does though. Which allowed her to view all the 5d possibilities, implying she was not able to do that beforehand

Like we already tell if Max have problem with scalling he should make another CRT so pls stop derailling.

The Moon Cell's authority over it's simulated realities doesn't equate to outside of the Moon Cell. The Moon Cell doesn't have near-omnipotent power in the real World.

I would say thanks but where ur opinion about this crt 🤨
My opinion is that friends of fate, I will lend you max level_king for a while, I hope you return him when you get tired of our boy.
:quieto~1:

Lol
yeah, because it gave her more authority, and likely more power on an 8d scale.
This would be significant if it wasn't called a higher dimensional existence to begin with

the question here is whether or not it's a higher dimensional space relative to what it governs I stated that it is and provided consistency for it being superior to that which it governs

If you're gonna say it's higher 8d power you're gonna need a basis because everything you said has next to no basis other than skepticism lmao

My basis for it being 9D/it is said to be higher dimensional and shown superiority to that which it governs

Your basis /8d things can manage 8d things

Same ting same ting next?

We know exactly what her newly optioned HDP does though
Yes gave her a higher dimensional perspective relative to the core
Which allowed her to view all the 5d possibilities, implying she was not able to do that beforehand
5d possibilities was just a way to demonstrate what it means to gain a higher dimensional perspective stop lmao it doesn't imply she couldn't view 8 dimensional constructs for example lool

The Moon Cell's authority over it's simulated realities doesn't equate to outside of the Moon Cell. The Moon Cell doesn't have near-omnipotent power in the real World.
BB implies the reality work just as similar as real worlds work Where's the distinction if you draw a distinction provide a basis lil bro

The Moon Cell doesn't have near-omnipotent power in the real World.
Maybe because the real world has some constructs above like seriously its obviously omnipotent to the things it governs that doesn't imply it'll be omnipotent to the things it doesn't govern by necessity because the real world could have stuff above it in dimensionality wth anyways I'll deal wit you when you make the thread for now I'll focus on this

After the talk from rin about the higher perspective that BB gained.
Yeah which is in accordance with the recorded universe (near side of the moon and the real universe) why this would include a higher dimensional perspective over the barrier is out of my understanding

Yes gave her a higher dimensional perspective relative to the core

5d possibilities was just a way to demonstrate what it means to gain a higher dimensional perspective stop lmao it doesn't imply she couldn't view 8 dimensional constructs for example lool
But it doesn’t imply she could. As it only views over the near side and the real universe. For example she cannot do the same with the far side despite it being apart of the moon cell

Everything against 9d scaling is just baseless skepticism if you disagree with something atleast do better than this
Do you know what “baseless skepticism” even means? You’re implying I questioning something that is solid and set in stone when you agree that everything is based on your interpretation of the narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back