• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mooncell High 1C Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was accepted a while back, but wasn't it a mistranslation or something? Only referring to layers rather than actual spatial dimensions?
I don't know where you heard that but it's bullshit. the kanji that is used literally means dimension i.e: 次元

My thoughts upon a super quick glance since I was called

9d can be made work I suppose

10d and consequently 11d, that idk about, definitely doesn't seem strong enough also that random mention in the OP of aleph 2 being in the laws of physics or whatever that the far side cant be described by would be 1-A not 10d

This was accepted a while back, but wasn't it a mistranslation or something? Only referring to layers rather than actual spatial dimensions?

10d and consequently 11d, that idk about, definitely doesn't seem strong enough also that random mention in the OP of aleph 2 being in the laws of physics or whatever that the far side cant be described by would be 1-A not 10d
Can You reply here?

Physics aside, I've shown proof that the far side of the moon also passes in a higher dimensional plane, isn't that enough to at least give it a 10D?

Physics aside, I've shown proof that the far side of the moon also passes in a higher dimensional plane, isn't that enough to at least give it a 10D?
Being stated to be higher dimensional doesn’t imply it is higher dimensional to the highest scaling structure thus far. That’s just not how speaking works.

Not when you consider its relationship with the MoonCell itself. Basically 9D is most likely fine but the rest is iffy. Still a good upgrade though.

Holy sh*t. Over 200 replied already. Good god. Glad I don't really bother making Nasuverse CRTs anymore. Would be burned out lmao

First of all, I want to answer the subject of physics, we asked an authorized admin about this subject and we are waiting for a response, but I had to add the R>F rule of the phase there, I forgot it and I did not understand what you meant at first, can you explain in more detail why it is contradictory for the contradiction situation you said at the end? because I didn't see a contradiction
As for the Contradiction thing, I'm referring to the fact that the characters had described the Imaginary Number Space of the Far Side of the Moon as "Higher Dimensional", which is a part of physics and it would mean that the Imaginary Number Space is in fact observable by physics. Which leads me to believe that either The Far Side of the Moon isn't what's unobservable by physics, but the Inner Sea of the Planet is

It false, in first moon cell doesn't even have 8 layers but 7. So mistranslating into something that doesn't even exist would be weird.

As for the Contradiction thing, I'm referring to the fact that the characters had described the Imaginary Number Space of the Far Side of the Moon as "Higher Dimensional", which is a part of physics and it would mean that the Imaginary Number Space is in fact observable by physics. Which leads me to believe that either The Far Side of the Moon isn't what's unobservable by physics, but the Inner Sea of the Planet is
both cannot be observed by the laws of physics, only the far side of the moon cannot be observed or interacted with by the laws of physics, the far side of the moon is in a higher dimension like the core, but the problem here is, and the part I don't understand is, is the far side of the moon over the barrier? dimensional? Or on the core? If the core alone makes all 4 regions 9D, the number of imaginary spaces should be 10D, but this creates a contradiction, so I am still waiting for the site admins to read and interpret this scale, as it will be either 9D or 10D, probably 9D, related to the structure of the mooncell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back