• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mom's achievements carrying the daughter

Simple and easy. Sarada speed should be FTL while using 1T Sharingan for being able to dodge Shin's MS ability same as Sakura's speed is scaled to Shin.

Manga version if you not a fan of the canon anime being used for some reason.
0009-018.png

Reasons for it not being an outlier.
1) Is it a big jump or drop in power?
No a jump in power at all for Sarada since this is in the first 3 feats she has in Boruto. Is reacting to and fighting Kid Shin who didn't have MS active and then reacting to other Shin with MS active.

2) Is it a unique or exceptional incident?
No it can be explained that Sarada only manages to do with the amp of her 1 tome Sharingan since before she doesn't go up agaisnt Shin using MS.

3) Is the event unexplained and unjustified?
It's not seeing as we know she can keep up with Kid Shin before hand and this just allows.

4) Does the event break the previously established power-scaling?
Sarada doesn't have any previously established power-scaling before this event. So it doesn't break any of it.

5) Does the event break with the narrative of the work?
Not at all. Noone has claimed not to be able to dodge Shin's MS ability.

Agree -

Neutral -

Disagree - KaydeeX, Nierre

Last edited:
Is that the same Shin? I'm asking because I know he has clones but I don't know if their all the same statistics wise.

All the Shins are the same minus appearance and age/will. And they a more advance form of Shadow clone jutsu where they are all originals.
Proof? Because when they physically appear different and such it opens up the potential they all aren't 1 for 1. I'd prefer a statement but let's ignore that. Does this result in any scaling issues, like do we scale this Sarada to other characters?

Proof? Because when they physically appear different and such it opens up the potential they all aren't 1 for 1. I'd prefer a statement but let's ignore that.
Like that they all share the same MS etc and managed to kill the big shin that Sakura was fighting and Sasuke grabbed? We also have kid shin also surviving Sasuke's fireball attack too.
Does this result in any scaling issues, like do we scale this Sarada to other characters?
Yes. Everyone cause this Sarada is before the momoshiki arc/movie, and it's like around episode 23 of the anime.

Like that they all share the same MS etc and managed to kill the big shin that Sakura was fighting and Sasuke grabbed?
Having a the same MS doesn't mean 1 for 1 in my opinion but if that's accepted then sure i guess it's fine given they are advanced clones. And kill him how?
Yes. Everyone cause this Sarada is before the momoshiki arc/movie, and it's like around episode 23 of the anime.
And they won't result in any outliers? Like do they struggle with slower attacks? If not, you can put me down for agreeing.

BTW when I say kid shin it's only of the many kid shin's there's unironically like 50 of them or more.
Having a the same MS doesn't mean 1 for 1 in my opinion but if that's accepted then sure i guess it's fine given they are advanced clones. And kill him how?
Stabbing him after Sasuke crushed his bones, kid shins also manages to fight Naruto and clones without getting one tapped and survived a fireball attack from sasuke if that's not good enough.
And they won't result in any outliers? Like do they struggle with slower attacks? If not, you can put me down for agreeing.
I don't watch the anime so no comment on that. Only watched this episode since we use it to scale Sakura to Shin.

BTW when I say kid shin it's only of the many kid shin's there's unironically like 50 of them or more.

Stabbing him after Sasuke crushed his bones, kid shins also manages to fight Naruto and clones without getting one tapped and survived a fireball attack from sasuke if that's not good enough.
Alright then. My issues with Shin stuff is settled.
I don't watch the anime so no comment on that. Only watched this episode since we use it to scale Sakura to Shin.
I'll wait for more responses then.

All the Shins are the same minus appearance and age/will. And they a more advance form of Shadow clone jutsu where they are all originals.
0007-013.png
The fact that there are big shins and they outrightly stated that the child Shin couldn't clone more of himself like the original could and as such there were errors makes them scalling to each other fly out of the window. Only person possibly scalling is the child Shin that followed Shin around

The fact that there are big shins and they outrightly stated that the child Shin couldn't clone more of himself like the original could and as such there were errors makes them scalling to each other fly out of the window. Only person possibly scalling is the child Shin that followed Shin around
Can I get a scan for that?

In what way did you even think this would work?
Okay, let’s say she does scale to Shin, that’ll be a huge outlier. iirc you brought up this same thing on the discuss thread and it got tackled by testy

I Disagree.

I generally think it's unwise to scale her (or Boruto, or any person for that matter) to the God Tiers, in spite of how stupid the Boruto series can be because it does sometimes make the kids fight people they just shouldn't be able to

You haven't done your due diligence to prove how this isn't an outlier or how this scales to everyone else within the verse, so I have no idea why anyone should take you or this CRT seriously.

I think this is some kind of mental buff. A similar situation happened when he fought against Boro. Characters in the Naruto series become stronger than usual when they want to protect someone they love. Notice that Sarada mentions that she wants to protect her mother while performing the aforementioned reaction speed feat. I remember Tobirama mentioning that the Sharingan increased the power of emotions, but I'm not sure. I remember that his father was on his mind during the Boro scene. Boro is normally a Sasuke level character. Jigen thought that Boro could kill Naruto and Sasuke, so he sent him to go after them. People also say how can someone who got a blitz from Sarada be someone who can kill Naruto and Sasuke?

If you ask me, Sarada's profile should have FTL written with mental buff. Likewise, Boro should be FTL.

If you ask me, Sarada's profile should have FTL written with mental buff. Likewise, Boro should be FTL.
That also works.
You haven't done your due diligence to prove how this isn't an outlier or how this scales to everyone else within the verse, so I have no idea why anyone should take you or this CRT seriously.
Love the copout of now it's an outlier after scaling Shin to a weakened Sasuke, rusty Naruto, and Sakura to Shin who just got out of surgery. Why all of a sudden is it a outlier when it's Sarada's second ever feat or maybe third?

I never said it was an outlier,I said you'd have to prove it wasn't one, which you haven't done.

I still don't agree with Shin clones scaling to the main, which we already went over in the discussion thread. You still haven't done your due diligence and the onus is on you to defend your OP, as anyone would think it's ridiculous to claim Sarada with her 1 tomoe Sharingan would scale to or around Sasuke and Naruto.

Im not saying there aren't avenues for her to scale legitimately (as I am rn, I don't believe this is one of them), but if/when I do make a speed crt for the verse (once part 2 speed is finished), I'll be able to actively defend my post and position, because I've actually watched and read the series more than once and can pull out scans outside of an isolated arc to defend my claim, which you've admitted to not have done and are unable to:

Sarada is currently scaling to Massively Hypersonic so this would be a substantial upgrade. Where is the proof that this is a consistent rating for Sarada?

Sarada is currently scaling to Massively Hypersonic so this would be a substantial upgrade. Where is the proof that this is a consistent rating for Sarada?
She scales to Massively Hypersonic which is comparable to Boruto who scales to that by being comparable to Sumire where she has an anime feat of scaling to it.

I never said it was an outlier,I said you'd have to prove it wasn't one, which you haven't done.
Ah okay.
I still don't agree with Shin clones scaling to the main, which we already went over in the discussion thread. You still haven't done your due diligence and the onus is on you to defend your OP, as anyone would think it's ridiculous to claim Sarada with her 1 tomoe Sharingan would scale to or around Sasuke and Naruto.
Power wise like AP and Striking strength maybe(I only care about the speed stuff atm), but speed wise with 1T Sharingan it shows in the canon and manga itself that just like Sakura she scales to Shin.
Im not saying there aren't avenues for her to scale legitimately (as I am rn, I don't believe this is one of them), but if/when I do make a speed crt for the verse (once part 2 speed is finished), I'll be able to actively defend my post and position, because I've actually watched and read the series more than once and can pull out scans outside of an isolated arc to defend my claim, which you've admitted to not have done and are unable to:
Okay.

Added reasons for it not being an outlier along with it only being scaled to 1T Sarada not base.

sighs

Only one response
I'm going to be responding to your last reply on this topic in the general discussion
Any evaluating mod can read up for more context
Yes, unless them fighting isn't a way to scale them which is kinda weird tbh.
Naruto blocking their attacks isn't grounds for them scaling to him.
Oh that part okay, yeah I thought we were talking about the fight in the hideout. Okay so Naruto's not going out all then but we scale Shin's MS ability to a holding back Naruto who's only letting loose a little?
Different fights. AGAIN
Yeah age wise.
That, again, directly debunks your claim of them being 1:1
Orochimaru disagrees with you with his comment exmplaining it. His comment to Naruto is the difference between them and shadow clones.
??
That's what I said?
Yes they are seeing as they all have the same MS ability.
That's not grounds for scaling
Madara and Nagato have the same eyes
They don't share potency
What does Orochimaru say in the middle panel btw? It feels like you ignoring some very important information.
Yeah, they're all originals because they have the same gene. What's the problem there?
Now, to this

managed to kill the big shin that Sakura was fighting and Sasuke grabbed?
You mean the one who had all his bones crushed?
How's that a show of relativity?
We also have kid shin also surviving Sasuke's fireball attack too.
The kid was burnt badly and collapsed due to his injuries in the same chapter
That's not a showing of any kind of relativity
Can I get a scan for that?
Here you go

Only one response
I'm going to be responding to your last reply on this topic in the general discussion
Any evaluating mod can read up for more context
Okay.
Naruto blocking their attacks isn't grounds for them scaling to him.
So them fighting Naruto isn't grounds for scaling? Weird.
That's not grounds for scaling
Madara and Nagato have the same eyes
They don't share potency
False equivalence fallacy, but you do you boo.
Yeah, they're all originals because they have the same gene. What's the problem there?
Now, to this
Wow seems like we continuing to ignore stuff but okay.
You mean the one who had all his bones crushed?
How's that a show of relativity?
Just like how it's a show of relativity of him fighting Naruto?
The kid was burnt badly and collapsed due to his injuries in the same chapter
That's not a showing of any kind of relativity
Yes it is though since it shows in this his durability isnt complete dog water and later one we see them fighing with Naruto and not instantly getting folded by him.
*Makes claim that they cant clone each other. Provides scan of them saying they can clone each other.
Huh? Like truly huh?

*Makes claim that they cant clone each other. Provides scan of them saying they can clone each other.
Huh? Like truly huh?
No dude. Read the scan in front of you. See what chocho said. Some of them looked misshapen and mismatched and they now said I guess the cloning didn't really go well. In the anime the kid shin that was always with the original said it was coz he couldn't clone like the original could and as such the clones he made himself were riddled with imperfections. So it just makes all clones automatically scalling to each other impossible

No dude. Read the scan in front of you. See what chocho said. Some of them looked misshapen and mismatched and they now said I guess the cloning didn't really go well. In the anime the kid shin that was always with the original said it was coz he couldn't clone like the original could and as such the clones he made himself were riddled with imperfections. So it just makes all clones automatically scalling to each other impossible
Can I get a scan of that cause after this latest scan that was provided I'm kinda skeptical on your claims.

Back