• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tried but it was through off guarding though. I'm fine with upscaling everyone also
Tough luck
Unfortunately for you though, nobody is upscaling because they don't scale at all
Why does it matter that they dont or do? Is it accepted on site having multiple eyes boost your ap and stuff?
First. Yes. Madara exists
Secondly. It does matter, because it directly contradicts this.
they all share the same thing minus body size

You claimed they weren't trading blows
Yeah
Based off your scan
Kindly send where they were trading blows 🙏
So Naruto wasn't serious at all?
He wasn’t going all out
Yeah he let loose some fear manip
??
He didn't fear hax them until Shin's hideout
Are you even following your scans?
Does having maturation differences affect their AP and stats?
Why do they need to mature at all?
Go on
Say it
While you're at it, kindly provide where it was stated that the shins all have the same combat capabilities

Tough luck
Unfortunately for you though, nobody is upscaling because they don't scale at all
Sarada disagrees seeing as she manages to dodge their MS ability that's all the same between all of them and affect them with her punch.
First. Yes. Madara exists
Secondly. It does matter, because it directly contradicts this.
How and/or link?
Yeah
Based off your scan
Kindly send where they were trading blows 🙏
Oh sure no problem.
He wasn’t going all out

??
He didn't fear hax them until Shin's hideout
Are you even following your scans?
Yeah thats when he fear haxed them.
Why do they need to mature at all?
Go on
Say it
Oh so you know then you can provide it then since you need to proof your positive not me.
While you're at it, kindly provide where it was stated that the shins all have the same combat capabilities
Oh you mean when Orochimaru stated they are an advanced form of the shadow clone jutsu but their all original and they permanent unlike shadow clones?

How and/or link?
Go look at madara's last key
Oh sure no problem.
You can't be serious
Naruto countering the kids is him trading blows?
Yeah thats when he fear haxed them
Mate...are you lost?
You dropped a scan of Naruto saying he won't take it easy with the clone
The VERY NEXT SCAN is Kurama asking him to let loose and Naruto said "just a little"
0004-003.png

What part of this interaction involved fear hax or even happened at shin's hideout?
Or you don't know where you got your scans from?
Oh so you know then you can provide it then since you need to proof your positive not me.
Because they're cultured
(of tissue cells, bacteria, etc.) grown or propagated in an artificial medium.
They need to, you know, GROW
Oh you mean when Orochimaru stated they are an advanced form of the shadow clone jutsu but their all original and they permanent unlike shadow clones?
Please
They're an advanced form of shadow clones BECAUSE they're permanent. Not but. Important distinction
That being said, unlike conventional shadow clones, these ones do NOT, have an exact replica of bodily features of the original
Nor do all the clones look the same.

Orochimaru deadass explained why they're regarded as clones
They're clones because they share the same genes as the original. Something stated by Shin himself.
The dude called twins, clones also
Are all twins the same in ability?

I'm not even sure what your aim is
Are you trying to argue that Academy Sarada is oneshotting someone comparable to Sakura?

The shock waves of a casual Sakura punching the ground nearly KO'd Sarada

why did the cloud village have two tailed beast like I just noticed the two tailed chicks head band. I thought each nation was supposed to have on tailed beast?
Nah
Iwa had 2 (4 and 5 tails)
Kiri had 2 (3 and 6 tails)
Kumo had 2 (2 and 8 tails)
I'm more interested in how a village outside the great 5 acquired a bijuu (7 tails)

Nah
Iwa had 2 (4 and 5 tails)
Kiri had 2 (3 and 6 tails)
Kumo had 2 (2 and 8 tails)
I'm more interested in how a village outside the great 5 acquired a bijuu (7 tails)
That is so weird, if that’s the case why the heck didn’t the villages send rescue parties for there jinjurikai ? And why would the tsuikage even entertain the idea of using the akashki for missions when they have stolen from him twice.And if a small nation got there hands on a tailed beast why aren’t they at the big boy table with the rest of the 5 nations

That is so weird, if that’s the case why the heck didn’t the villages send rescue parties for there jinjurikai ? And why would the tsuikage even entertain the idea of using the akashki for missions when they have stolen from him twice.And if a small nation got there hands on a tailed beast why aren’t they at the big boy table with the rest of the 5 nations
On one hand, the hosts are not loved enough for them to rescue them
On the other hand, it makes little sense for the villages to stand akimbo as their weapons are being stolen.

I think the akatsuki were just that good. The only reason Cloud went after sasuke was because they say the assailant use a sharingan and put 1 plus 1 together.

The villages negligence also played a role but I think it's more of what the Akatsuki did

On one hand, the hosts are not loved enough for them to rescue them
On the other hand, it makes little sense for the villages to stand akimbo as their weapons are being stolen.

I think the akatsuki were just that good. The only reason Cloud went after sasuke was because they say the assailant use a sharingan and put 1 plus 1 together.

The villages negligence also played a role but I think it's more of what the Akatsuki did
Isn’t the whole point of jinchuriki is that nobody likes them but there needed since there literally nuclear deterrents. Like that was kind of the whole point of why Minato sealed the 9 tails in naruto instead of just letting it die

There good sure but that’s like asking they guy that stole your car to go pick up a Big Mac or something.

Nah, Kawaki a Boruto victim… the fall off is INSANE!!

Bro gonna need to call Daemon for some back up… 💀

Yeah, he definitely getting a training Arc.

Go look at madara's last key
I don't see it.
You can't be serious
Naruto countering the kids is him trading blows?
Yes, unless them fighting isn't a way to scale them which is kinda weird tbh.
Mate...are you lost?
You dropped a scan of Naruto saying he won't take it easy with the clone
The VERY NEXT SCAN is Kurama asking him to let loose and Naruto said "just a little"
0004-003.png

What part of this interaction involved fear hax or even happened at shin's hideout?
Or you don't know where you got your scans from?
Oh that part okay, yeah I thought we were talking about the fight in the hideout. Okay so Naruto's not going out all then but we scale Shin's MS ability to a holding back Naruto who's only letting loose a little?
Because they're cultured
How does that affect their AP etc?
They need to, you know, GROW
Yeah age wise.
Please
They're an advanced form of shadow clones BECAUSE they're permanent. Not but. Important distinction
That being said, unlike conventional shadow clones, these ones do NOT, have an exact replica of bodily features of the original
Nor do all the clones look the same.
Orochimaru disagrees with you with his comment exmplaining it. His comment to Naruto is the difference between them and shadow clones.
Orochimaru deadass explained why they're regarded as clones
They're clones because they share the same genes as the original. Something stated by Shin himself.
The dude called twins, clones also
Are all twins the same in ability?
Yes they are seeing as they all have the same MS ability. What does Orochimaru say in the middle panel btw? It feels like you ignoring some very important information.
I'm not even sure what your aim is
Depends on what I feel like doing.
Are you trying to argue that Academy Sarada is oneshotting someone comparable to Sakura?
Well seeing as how Sarada managed to dodge their MS ability both in manga and canon she should scale to the speed which is FTL.
The shock waves of a casual Sakura punching the ground nearly KO'd Sarada
Okay.

At this point base boruto could as well be baryon mode naruto level.
Also I'm calling it code is gonna have a doujustu someway somehow , maybe even a shinjutsu

I’ll be honest with y’all, the verse set a precedence. Six Paths Chakra… Juubi Chakra… Copious Amounts of NE… these are the things that allowed characters to be FTL, Moon Level, etc.

I do feel some of you guys are too quick or willing to accept that some Kage or Children “suddenly” exceed the previously established hierarchy, without ANY of the aforementioned sources of power above, without skepticism.

Let’s not forget, “Outliers” exist. FTL Sarada is nonsense. FTL Shin child’s are nonsense. Kage’s scaling from Momoshiki and Kinshiki is grossly mischaracterized.

Of course, this is ultimately just “my” opinion, but it is still an observation of the scaling tendencies at play.

I’ll be honest with y’all, the verse set a precedence. Six Paths Chakra… Juubi Chakra… Copious Amounts of NE… these are the things that allowed characters to be FTL, Moon Level, etc.

I do feel some of you guys are too quick or willing to accept that some Kage or Children “suddenly” exceed the previously established hierarchy, without ANY of the aforementioned sources of power above, without skepticism.

Let’s not forget, “Outliers” exist. FTL Sarada is nonsense. FTL Shin child’s are nonsense. Kage’s scaling from Momoshiki and Kinshiki is grossly mischaracterized.

Of course, this is ultimately just “my” opinion, but it is still an observation of the scaling tendencies at play.
We're trolling. We have ample amounts of instances we chalk to outliers, such as Ku fighting Kurotsuchi, which in turn would make the kids FTL or Chojuro vs the 7 Ninja Swordsmen (although this one actually has an excuse), and numerous other instances as well. You're jumping the gun lol (ironically)

You aren't ready for Cho-Cho being 100x stronger than Ishiki

Back