• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the dark hero momon

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ainz_Ooal_Gown#Dark%20Hero%20Momo

vs

the void fist user suiryu

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Suiryu_(One_Punch_Man)

suiryu appears in the middlle of the Sorcerous Kingdom and after a bit of confusion he becomes an adventurer and hears about momon the strongest adventuruer and challenges him to a public fight, ainz intregued by this accepts and gathers a little information on suiryu, sees he couldnt beat him without using magic but since hes being challanged as momon he cant use magic or his more powerful items, forcing him to use perfect warrior.

who would win in a one on one fight to incap?

(speed equaized, perfect warrior ainz, ainz only has his dark hero gear, both have rough idea of how physically strong eachother are.)

So Momon is some x5 stronger but Suiryu has a huge skill advantage consideeing people who know how to fight take one look at Momon and say he is only swingimg his swords around like big pieces of metal. Thing is, I dunno if said skill advantage is enough to overcome Ainz having everything else in this fight not to mention he is still able to turn on fear/death hax aura if he is having to much trouble in pure combat or his undead status gets found out.

Gonna wait for supporters for either side to weigh in before I vote.

So Heres the thing dark hero momon still has ainz rings on, thus he can still ressurect. he can also use his aura of despair instant death effect even in armor. So I see the fight starting, suiryu possibly oneshots (don't know the ap) ainz ressurects and death auras. OR suiryu doesn't oneshot (Don't know the exact ap) but ends up pushing ainz into a corner where he again uses his despair aura.

Aura of despair is a racial class and afaik he can still activate it regardless of perfect warrior.

even in his dark hero gear he still has his rings on (They're like the one peice of equipment he doesn't take off due to them protecting him from observation and other such important buffs )restricting those would the match invalid....

With perfect warrior in effect, he gains the physical abilities of a level 100 warrior, and his fighting style becomes properly skilled and in sync with his power.

• Dark Warrior Armor: This armor is created for his Adventurer Persona "Momon the Dark Hero" by the spell Create Greater Item. The armor's hardness is said to be comparable to Adamantite. Because it's created by magic, it bypasses Ainz's class restrictions and can be dismissed and remade as needed.
  • Twin Greatswords: The two swords are created by the spell Create Greater Item for his adventurer persona primarily, wielding one in each hand for melee combat as a warrior. Because they were created by Ainz, they are easily renewable, so they can be used as throwing weapons.
  • and it wouldnt make it invalid, ainz has several sets of equipment changeing between them or chooseing a specific set isnt invalid.

he has never taken off the rings in his dark hero disguise, even using true warrior he still wore the ring. he literally can't swap out the rings, in ygdrassil you only got one ring per finger and had to pay to swap them. ainz can take them off but hes only done it once and even then he only removed a single ring and at the time he wasn't using perfect warrior

What Pen said. The only time I recall Ainz ever taking off his rings period was with Fluder and that was just the one so he could sense his magic and rightfully go "Sasuga Ainz-sama". Even against Shalltear where he was gearing up specifically for negging Holy damage (iirc) he still had them.

ok then ill change the op a bit check back in a bit and tell me if it changes anything.

i changed the fight so its to incap and its a public spectacle so he cant use his fear aura or anything like that.

The only way to incap ainz is to kill him, as an undead he can't run out of stamina or fall unconscious and suiryu has no means to incap him any other way, and he still resurrects on death.

What is suiryu's ap i assume its in one shot range because opm usually has some decent stats but i could be wrong.

It'll be pretty hard for Suiryu to incap considering Ainz is a skeleton with no actual weak points, and stupidly superior lifting and stamina. The legend of Momon, the Dark Warrior, just grows as he managed to defeat a martial artist beyond the Evil Gods without using a single Martial Art himself and possibly resurrecting himself despite such a thing being impossible (to the pleb masses).

So ainz has a five times advatage....Jeebus I assumed this was a opm character that one shot but....Ainz stomps hard regardless of how/when they fight, he has to many hax and superior ap. there's literally nothing suiryu can do to claim victory

perfect warrior ainz scales to shalltear who was unphased by his fallen down spell which is 1.5 megatons

the 46 mega ton feat was a super tier spell but while hes using perfect arrior he cant use magic. so i dont believe its applicable.

He can't use magic but he and the cast all scale to the super teir spell and the cloud moving feats, ainz does so physically with perfect warrior iirc. Ainz stomps, even if he was somehow loosing in character ainz despair auras the crowd and makes up a story how the enemy was to powerful and they claimed many lives in the scuffle, possibly alter a few minds to make them remember seeing momon locked in battle. this isn't a surmountable situation suiryu his opponent can't be incapped, resurrects on death and has hax.

cloud moving feat? also shalltear doesnt, he never used or displayed any spells that reached 46 megatons during their fight the most powerful spells he used during their fight were fallen down and the goal of all life is death and shalltear only survived the second one due to a resurection item.

Bob8999 said:
perfect warrior ainz scales to shalltear who was unphased by his fallen down spell which is 1.5 megatons

the 46 mega ton feat was a super tier spell but while hes using perfect arrior he cant use magic. so i dont believe its applicable.
Shalltear wasnt "unphased" by fallen down. Her HP allowed her to tank it.

Fallen down is literally the attack that killed her.

Yes shes not a caster build of course she doesn't use a spell of similar magnitude. fallen down was specifically against her weaknesses irrc and that calc can only account for the crater we don't know how powerful the spell actually is.

As for the cloud feat they also scale to here

she can still be harmed by attacks that weak and ainz scales to her, so suiryu´s 9+ megaton ap shouldnt have a problem damaging him.

it did but shes weak to light/holy attacks and we only could calc the crater so....Saying she was killed by a 1.5 megaton attack is disingenuous. It specifically targeted two of her racial weaknesses.

im not so sure of that his megaton ap isn't light/holy/fire based so its liable to be far less effective.

He will be able to damage him but beating him into submission/killing him is a whole other matter especially with self resurrection and racial skills. Infinite stamina and sleep invalid make incap impossible for suiryu and killing ainz results with ainz despair aura.

Heck suiryu can't even restrain ainz due to ainz having superior lifting strength fuhrer compounded by his limitless stamina.

we already had a discussion on scaling in overlord in the past covering this. insignificant damage doesn't scale, the gap here isn't enough for that to matter. Ainz can be hurt by suiryus in a meaningful way but he can't be incapped, resurrects and has hax alongside an ap advantage.

Assuming suiryu could oneshot he still couldn't win ainz rez and uses aura of despair.

Can he use Despair Aura in Perfect Warrior though? He used it against Hamsuke, but that was just him using the regular armor, he still had some magic there.

considering its a racial skill i see no reason why he can't, he doesnt change race when he activates perfect warrior he's still an overlord. he simply converts his caster levels to warrior levels, that wouldn't effect his racial levels/passives/skills.

InfiniteSped said:
Can he use Despair Aura in Perfect Warrior though? He used it against Hamsuke, but that was just him using the regular armor, he still had some magic there.
Despair Aura is a skill, so it's not restricted by warrior stuff like magic is

Touch Me's armor is Ainz's Perfect Warrior armor, which was capable of bouncing off Shalltear's attack, with her dealing damage from after that by applying a Bludgeoning buff, Ainz's weakness

So i'm not totally sure if that's too much dura to overcome on Suiryu's part

He uses world break and chops suiryu in half with an attack that rends time and space. He's featless but he was far superior to ainz, you could use him a guess but he has a pretty potent dura neg and outside that has like zero feats beside his armor.

LN Touch Me was nerfed hard from WN Touch Me, but he's still capable of fighting 2 Guardians at the same time iirc

Yeah and the one ability we have for him is world break, a dura neg that cleaves time and space, he's also meant to be superior to ainz by a wide margin.

Back