• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hedgehog VS Phantom:Battle of the Green Eyed Snarky Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
This match is now possible and fair...ish.

It's Sonic The Hedgehog VS Danny Phantom!

End Of Season 3 Danny Phantom VS Modern Sonic, more specifically Generations Sonic.

Battle takes place in Chaos Angel.

Speed Equal.

Blue Devil:0
Ghost Teen:0
They get bored and become friends(Draw):0

Wasn't Danny getting kinda busted up in the previous thread when sonic was weaker due to 50 something times speed amp which Danny has no counter for? Now Sonic has a massive AP advantage going off that Eggman VS Pariah thread.

Last edited:
Nah, this is Generations Sonic who upscales massively off from 465 ExaFOE value but isn't 2.3 ZettaFOE, meanwhile this is Season 3 Danny Phantom who's 64 ExaFOE, so the gap is x6 or so.

Also Danny has chance with the Ghostly Wail to oneshot Sonic.

Nah, this is Generations Sonic who upscales massively off from 465 ExaFOE value but isn't 2.3 ZettaFOE, meanwhile this is Season 3 Danny Phantom who's 64 ExaFOE, so the gap is x6 or so.
Ok so Danny's Reactive Evolution/Accelerated Development + Statistics Amp could close that gap pretty fast.
Also Danny has chance with the Ghostly Wail to oneshot Sonic.
Well yeah but he wouldn't use it right off the bat and it wouldn't hit Sonic if he amps his speed to a ridiculous degree. Danny wouldn't be able to counter said speed amp.

What about Sonic's own AD and bullshit speed amps?
Considering what Danny's is capable of given the time (8-A to 4-A) so he could match Fright Knight, I'd say he can hard counter Sonic's but I already mentioned Danny has no counter for speed amp.

Ok so I made a mistake in my math, Sonic actually can one shot Danny (the gap is over x7.2 so it well passes the x7.5 threshold).

Still, Danny's regen should be enough to survive enough time to think of something, plus he has intangibility and Shields to cover himself.

Also it should be noted that if Sonic does one shots Danny enough times to turn him back human and kill him, he has to deal with Full Ghost Danny Phantom after that.

About their AD, given that they both have similar feats (jumping to 4-A various tiers away) and had other absurd showings of it, they probably cancel each other out.

Ok so I made a mistake in my math, Sonic actually can one shot Danny (the gap is over x7.2 so it well passes the x7.5 threshold).

Still, Danny's regen should be enough to survive enough time to think of something, plus he has intangibility and Shields to cover himself.
Think of what? He can't hit Sonic due to skill, senses/precog, and speed amps. It's literally just going to be Sonic running circles around Danny, dodging his stuff until Danny passes out. I just don't see what Danny can do.

Also it should be noted that if Sonic does one shots Danny enough times to turn him back human and kill him, he has to deal with Full Ghost Danny Phantom after that.
Is Sonic the type of person to kill an unconscious teen? I don't think he'll need to worry about Danny Phantom full ghost. And even then, can't he BFR Danny Phantom?

I mean, SBA assumes they're going for the kill, but then again he probably wouldn't bother once he is knocked out.

Yeah but he doesn't go with it often, I guess late into the fight he'll do it.

I mean, SBA assumes they're going for the kill
False, nowhere in the state of mind does it directly state the characters are going for the kill, just that they will attempt to win.
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

I guess I'll vote Sonic low to mid difficulty at most.

Sonic's AP advantage may allow him to one shot but Danny has Low-Godly regeneration and Reactive Evolution/Accelerated Development that would quickly counter the power gap and any potential power gain Sonic gets with his Accelerated Development. However, Sonic's speed amps are far to large for this Danny to catch up to in anyway, and has much better fighting skill. Either outlasting Danny or BFR would give him the win and while I think BFR is a more faster way, he wouldn't half to exert more effort than Danny in combat due to speed and skill.

Danny's only real win conditions are landing a Possession if Sonic gets close, freezing him with ice that's above Sonic's resistance, or landing a Ghostly Wail. The main issues are that Danny wouldn't lead with possession and unless Sonic slows down I don't see Danny getting the chance, freezing Sonic with a ice attack will be almost impossible unless Danny just coats himself (or shields) in an ice aura and Sonic accidentally runs into it or homing dashes into it which is unlikely if hid danger sense is anything worth it's salt.

Sure Danny's has ways of prolonging the match but he has no reasonable counter against Sonic's speed amps. Using the intangibility Sonic can't hit won't help because he can't really counter attack and invisibility is a no go due to Sonic's senses. Danny has to magically get lucky or use Ghostly Wail right at the start which is out of character so Sonic has far more reliable win conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back