• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misako Matchup Thread

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
image-asset.jpeg

Looks like it's time to give Misako her due. I've been putting her in a lot of matchups so, best to go ahead with this.

Misako is a 9-A character currently and is majorly haxless save for some paralysis, stat reduction, and luck-based resurrection. She's versatile in that she has a lot of multipliers that can even land her in 8-C territory, but she is physically a glass cannon in that regard. Needless to say, hax fights are not her speciality, so I would advise not putting her in matchups like that. She's at her best in hand-to-hand combat.

1. She-Hulk (Completed)
2. Red Puckett (Completed)
3. Sakura Kasugano (Completed)
4. Arkham Batgirl (Completed)
5. Black Noir (Completed)
6. Applejack (Human World) (Completed)
7. Rumble McSkirmish
8. Undyne
9. Go Go Tomago
10. Axel Stone
11. CD-i Link
12. Cuphead and Mugman (Alongside Kyoko) (3-0-0)
13. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) (Alongside Kyoko, Marian and Provie)

Last edited:
Anyway I think I have an idea for what story I'll write for her introduction to the spammed character saga. Also for suggestions

Anyway I think I have an idea for what story I'll write for her introduction to the spammed character saga. Also for suggestions

Theory does not need another L on his W-L record.

@MaidRips try these:

I'm only particularly familiar with Undyne out of all of these but I'll see what I can do because Undertale soul hax. Maybe she'd be a better fit for Hasebe or Mami since their souls can take attacks and their souls can fight back, but idk.

Welp, time for another one of these

Music blared in the pocket dimension, drowning out the sound of the lab with joyous singing. This all originated from a karaoke machine near the entrance which is currently being used by two people. Walter himself was sipping some coffee while making minor business revisions, listening in to the songs.

"♩I'm Mr. White Christmas♩" Jesse sang with Saul sitting nearby, waiting for his lines "♩I'm high on crack. I'm going to prison, and never coming back~ They call me High Miser, whenever I snort. My brain starts to distort. Time for-". His singing was interrupted by banging on the door, much to everyone's annoyance.

"Who can even do that? We're in a pocket dimension" Saul asked.
"Check it out, Jesse. I'll be ready here" Walter replied, the drug dealer nodding.

Jesse cautiously approached the door, the banging growing louder and louder until a fist punched straight through, prompting him to unholster his handgun. Stepping through the door, a teenage girl in school uniform stepped through, a pair of brass knuckles on her hands.

"Excuse me, miss. This isn't the-" Jesse said, only to be grabbed by the shirt collar and tossed across the room, much to the horror of everyone in the room.
"Where is Heisenberg!?" the teenager yelled

"Right here" Walter replied, pressing his finger on the detonator. A giant explosion enveloped the entrance with the girl seemingly caught in it. The drug lord exhaled in relief, another crisis averted... until the smoke cleared.

"Ugh, what a waste of a cool reply. Whatever, I still got some boyfriends to find and a bald drug lord to beat up for information" the teenager said, continuing her advance towards Walter. Before she could take a step, she quickly turned around, a crate flying right at her. It shattered on impact, disorienting her for a moment before she found herself floating in the air, an invisible force all over her body keeping her from moving a muscle.

"Good call, Carrie. Keep her there" Walter said before noticing movement in the rubble.
"Did you really have to detonate so early?! I was still there, you know" Saul complained as he got up from the rubble, brushing the dust of his suit before straightening his tie "Anyway, Hi! I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The Constitution says you do, and so do I!".

Dealing with organized crime, I'm quite familiar with kidnapping scenarios and I can understand your motives! Your friends, family, love ones, etc got kidnapped by some mob and you want to get them back with as many toenails intact on both yours and their end. Happens all the time with varying levels of success. But there's that one little thing that keeps this from a happy ending no matter what you do and it's this entire law section called "obstruction of a law enforcement officer". Even if you come home with your boyfriend and all your toenails intact, the police are gonna be there, because you did the fun part of their job and they're left with paperwork. But do not fear, with your age, some confessions, and cooperation, I may be able to get you out of whatever charges you got in this rampage. I might even be able to get you front seats to watch law enforcements get whatever organization got them.

"So, if you want to go home with your lovely boyfriend and not get arrested on the way back... Better call Saul!" Saul explained.
"Huh, that's nice" the teenager replied.

"Alright, shake my hand and we'll begin our attorney-client relations and all the fine details that ensue but you don't need to worry. Carrie, can you move her hand? I need to-" the lawyer trailed on before suddenly being grabbed by the wrist and pulled in to face the teenager.
"There's just one little thing..." she said ominously "I have no idea what anything you just said means".

"Seriously?! I simplified that to an absurd degree!" Saul replied before being tossed to the end of the room, much to Walter and Carrie's horror. The teenager proceeded to struggle, somehow managing to get down on the ground and walk forward, fighting off the telekinesis holding her in place with her own sheer strength until...

In an instant, the threat of them was reduced to bloody mist, splattering on the two. Looking at each other, they knew it was not either of their doings. Oddly still, the karaoke machine nearby had been turned on, the microphone missing and a song already playing. The two looked besides them, seeing Rainbow Dash covered in the teenager's remains, holding the microphone and singing "♩I-I-I got this feeling, yeah, you know. Where I'm losing all control. 'Cause there's magic in my bones♩" before noticing the staring.

"Look, I just fought some naked teleporting guy and I'm traumatized. Gimme a break" she said before noticing the carnage she committed "Did I miss anything important?".
"No, nothing. We're actually grateful" Walter replied while Carrie searched through the remains.
"Huh, Misako. So that's her name" she said, picking out a nametag from her uniform.

Their conversation was cut short when the same teenager hobbled back through the door she entered in the first place, much to her surprise though nobody else was particularly mortified.

"Did... Did I survive that?" Misako asked.
"Well seeing that you're here and your intestines are on my shoulder, I'll say you just resurrected" Carrie replied, followed by Rainbow Dash dashing to the teenager's side, startling her.

"Which means you're one of us. I can show you around" the blue human replied.
"Can I have a tour guide that isn't covered in my insides?" Misako asked.

I'm only particularly familiar with Undyne out of all of these but I'll see what I can do because Undertale soul hax. Maybe she'd be a better fit for Hasebe or Mami since their souls can take attacks and their souls can fight back, but idk.
Cool I suppose

You wouldn't mind if I later make match-ups with the suggested characters, right?

Tsukasa

Tsukasa

He gets one-shot.

Back