• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: HOOTER (NO, YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE CONTEXT)

Once again for tradition, here's the obligatory D&D match for every spammed character saga character. I love this damn verse

Don't worry, @Mr._Bambu. This isn't an anime, or a manga. You're OK, you're fine...
● ------------------------------------- ●
Misako stood by the stable, watching as the death knight did her routine which included brushing her bonemare's coat... you know, a skeleton horse, it doesn't even have flesh. Trying to comprehend this was too hard so she decides to check the other pens where hopefully, some less weird animals are present. Walking past some monstrosities and aberrations, she eventually came across a regular owl or at the very least, it looked regular. Its size is quite noticeable though compared to the freaks of nature she had just seen, this one isn't so bad.

"Owlowiscous, the wise, huh?" Misako said, reading the tag on the pen's cage.
"Yeah, ask him a question. He should be able to respond" the death knight replied.

"Hmm, if I have 5 apples and I give away 2, how many apples do I have left?" the brawler asked to check the statements credibility.
"Hoo" the giant owl replied, earning Misako's ire though an idea soon popped in her head.

"Hey Owlowiscous, do you know Candice?" she asked with a mischieveous grin.
"Hoo..." Owlowiscous replied as expected.

"Candi-".
"... the hell is Steve Jobs?".

Misako looked at the giant owl in surprise and disappointment with the death knight and her bonemare holding back their laughter. That is until the brawler started putting on her brass knuckles, much to everyone's horror.

"Hoo hoo, I'm doomed"

• Optional Equipment is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Yellowstone Park
375px-Grand_Canyon_of_yellowstone.jpg

• Starting range: 30 meters with no line of sight
  • Win via anything!!
  • Teenage Girl : 7
  • Who? : 0
  • Incon : 0

Giant_Owl.jpg

VS
river_city_girls___misako_fan_art_by_mickestudio_de9ncqq-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Owl flies, hits her off guard in a sneaky way. Then flies, and sneaks up on her. Then flies, and sneaks up on her.

I'm pretty sure that's a stomp, the only win condition for Misako is that the Owl for some reason doesn't fly and prefers a CQC.

I wouldn't vote so quickly. Misako just got a new ability that'll help her see the Owl coming, making the wincon less of a factor.
OK then, lets discuss skill now

Besides the usual CR thing (The owl being CR 3 meaning it can fight off 4 soldiers at once with each of said soldier being able to also fight 4 trained soldiers at once), there are some extra feats even a CR 1 creature can do seen here and here

I'm not gonna discuss skill and instead just say that the Owl isn't like some ******* crazy ninja that's invisible when it wants to be. This was certainly never a stomp in the owl's favor.

It tracks that the Owl probably does take it, imo, given its hit and run tactics. I don't know that Misako's feat of fighting in fog is necessarily noteworthy enough to just totally negate the stealth element, so I am taking that into consideration but do not consider it enough of an offsetting factor.

I'll vote for Owl, too.

Wait wait wait

Misako has 0.033 Tons, Owl has 0.0055 tons

A fully 6x AP advantage lol?

Yeah, nevermind, Misako eats the ******* owl for breakfast. The tone of the thread implied the Owl had the AP advantage, there's no way in shit that the Owl doesn't stealth strike and get its ass hit at least a couple times.

Change my vote to Misako, low-diff.

Not one-shot range but definitely sufficient that it's like

practically unheard of for the owl to win

Definitely possible, given A. the Owl does technically upscale, something I looked over before, and B. the Owl will do strike attacks if possible, it's specifically designed for that

But that much of an AP advantage 100% wins this, guys, it's not even close lol

Back