• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
0e9f1255a1261cf8914a539c70c8472b.1000x563x1.jpg
misako_RCG_header.jpg

• SBA
  • Speed Equalized
  • Undyne scales to 0.024 Tons. Misako scales to 0.04 tons.
Undyne:
Misako:
Incon:

I think undyne takes this.

First of all obviously undyne has a AP advantage, she is also way more skilled and has danmaku that will help undyne get the upperhand in a H2H battle. Theres also the fact that undynes lifting strenght is wayy better and can most likely throw misako around.

What can she do?

I think undyne takes this.

First of all obviously undyne has a AP advantage, she is also way more skilled and has danmaku that will help undyne get the upperhand in a H2H battle. Theres also the fact that undynes lifting strenght is wayy better and can most likely throw misako around.

What can she do?
Undyne... does not have the AP advantage. Misako is almost two times as strong as her. Plus, Misako is more skilled than you would believe, being able to take down the entire yakuza alongside Kyoko and take down the likes of psychic users, witches, people bearing supernatural powers, and she already deals with the likes of Undyne's danmaku in her boss fights. She is an expert at dodging projectiles until she has an opportunity to strike. That's basically the gameplay of River City Girls bosses. In a H2H battle, Undyne has shown no skill that is comparable to Misako's martial arts. Plus, thanks to Misako's accelerated development, which is considerably superior to Frisk's in that she can upgrade her stats mid-combat at a faster rate, she could have Undyne on the ropes very easily.

Undyne... does not have the AP advantage. Misako is almost two times as strong as her
I am so ******* stupid LMAO. Sorry about that yeah.
Plus, Misako is more skilled than you would believe, being able to take down the entire yakuza alongside Kyoko
Not sure if its better than undyne being a big royal guard and being trained by asgore who fought humans that are far stronger than monsters
and take down the likes of psychic users, witches, people bearing supernatural powers,
Asgore fought 2-B magicians and was able to put up a fight (Somehow) and he trained undyne
and she already deals with the likes of Undyne's danmaku in her boss fights. She is an expert at dodging projectiles until she has an opportunity to strike. That's basically the gameplay of River City Girls bosses.
hmm thats intresting can she really dodge all of undynes danmaku even when undyne uses the green soul which makes her unable to dodge but block?
In a H2H battle, Undyne has shown no skill that is comparable to Misako's martial arts.
That is true I thought she had the AP advantage thats why I said H2H, Undyne has the lifting strenght advantage a lot though so she can slam Misako to the ground if she catches her
Plus, thanks to Misako's accelerated development, which is considerably superior to Frisk's in that she can upgrade her stats mid-combat at a faster rate, she could have Undyne on the ropes very easily.
Wait how strong is that? That might just make this a stomp if she becomes like 5 times stronger and faster

it fully depends on if Undyne can hit her fast enough to kill her with like 3-5 shots.

She can spawn spears from the ground and just throw shit form behind Misako and I don't know if she can respond to that.

Not sure if its better than undyne being a big royal guard and being trained by asgore who fought humans that are far stronger than monsters
And Misako was trained by the Lee Brothers who fought the sorcerer Skullmageddon, and she can learn new moves . Living in River City also requires you to fight literally everyday because everyone in the city wants to throw hands. She trains even if she doesn't know it.
Asgore fought 2-B magicians and was able to put up a fight (Somehow) and he trained undyne
Wha-
hmm thats intresting can she really dodge all of undynes danmaku even when undyne uses the green soul which makes her unable to dodge but block?
Pretty sure if she can dodge this, she shouldn't have any problem blocking and adapting to Undyne's attacks.
That is true I thought she had the AP advantage thats why I said H2H, Undyne has the lifting strenght advantage a lot though so she can slam Misako to the ground if she catches her
If she catches her. Misako is an acrobat who jumps on walls, does backflips, moves so fast, she leaves afterimages behind her in blurs. She is surprisingly mobile.
Wait how strong is that? That might just make this a stomp if she becomes like 5 times stronger and faster
It requires her to fight her enemies in order to boost her stats. It's not gonna happen instantly.

And Misako was trained by the Lee Brothers who fought the sorcerer Skullmageddon, and she can learn new moves . Living in River City also requires you to fight literally everyday because everyone in the city wants to throw hands. She trains even if she doesn't know it.
Undyne also trains everyday and is literally a full time royal guard. Looking at it their skill level is basically equal with Misako having an edge over H2H and Undyne having an edge on danmaku, ranged battle
Pretty sure if she can dodge this, she shouldn't have any problem blocking and adapting to Undyne's attacks.
Ngl that looks like basic ass danmaku unless if I am looking at the wrong thing.
If she catches her. Misako is an acrobat who jumps on walls, does backflips, moves so fast, she leaves afterimages behind her in blurs. She is surprisingly mobile.
Undynes green soul makes the targets soul immobile but gives them a shield to block the spears in exchange
It requires her to fight her enemies in order to boost her stats. It's not gonna happen instantly.
Mkay but how much? 2x? 4x? 10x?

The cyan spots are mainly only visible because of undertale's top down perspective. It'd be much harder to dodge if you were just trying to fight someone
They also make a sound before they launch. If it was just that with no music during the fight, it'd be awfully noticeable.

it's not like Misako knows that one hit from Undyne would absolutely **** her up either. If she tries to tank a hit to pull off a punch on her she's going to instantly regret it like a Dhar Mann video

Granted idk if she does that. I never played the game.

That's fair. I'm like that with like all of my verses.

it can be frustrating. Gotta take the wins and the Ws where you can.

If it means anything I've been legitimately interested in checking this out I just don't know where to obtain the games (I don't really play beat 'em ups often)

They're on the eshop.

Anyways, what I was going to say is that basically any one hit from a River City Girls boss causes extreme knockback and gives you a big disadvantage before you can get back, so I think Misako would already have the mentality that she shouldn't rely on tanking stuff anyways and try to dodge whenever possible. And she does have the higher reaction speed so that would give her an advantage, and Undyne IC would not just throw her while giving her green mode since she gives her a shield to defend herself, having an honorable fight of sorts and she does not start off with her most insane attacks first, even against Genocide Frisk. I genuinely... do not know how to argue for Misako's dodging feats, I know that she can, it's just really hard to explain and I wish I had another knowledgable member to do it for me.

Back