• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: [SCREAMS WITH MURDEROUS INTENT]

I don't really have much to say about this
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

latest

FGmylRIXMAQNIqv.jpg

VS
ffc1ffcaf346cb18712755f64f002f46.jpg

Last edited:
I'd give it to Misako. Surprisingly, she's the more skilled combatant and even outside of that, she can stun him and heal herself if she takes damage.

I'd give it to Misako. Surprisingly, she's the more skilled combatant and even outside of that, she can stun him and heal herself if she takes damage.
Just in case you're unaware of what Gyoubu Oniwa can do

And keep in-mind, he is one of the more skilled combatants of his country's army and was basically holding off armies of soldiers before Wolf got to him

Just in case you're unaware of what Gyoubu Oniwa can do

And keep in-mind, he is one of the more skilled combatants of his country's army and was basically holding off armies of soldiers before Wolf got to him

Yeah, she should be able to recognize the patterns in his fighting style and take him down just the same as someone like Sabuko.

And just to get this concluded

Misako FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back