• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: RIVER CITY MADNESS

Now that the Main Characters have usable evasion abilities from that one CRT, I think it's now possible to make her fight gun users. I wonder if any of the River City characters can fight Tricky (Regular Tricky. Don't worry, @MaidRips. You don't have to see Post-Auditor Tricky for a while).

Also it's funny that both sides started out as less than notable side-characters and eventually got their own spotlight after some time.
● ------------------------------------- ●
"That was a nice run. Too bad we got nothing off them" Kyoko complained while stretching her left arm from the strain.
"You know, there's a detective in this place. I can probably get his services. Might help us find our boyfriends faster if he's as good as everyone says" Misako replied.

"Hmm... Do you think that maybe they're lost somewhere in another universe? I mean, if you can accidentally stumble upon this place, what if they did too".
"I sure hope not".

Their conversation was cut short by the sound of screaming and gunshot, prompting the two girls to quickly rush to the place, finding a researcher taking notes while a bloody fight occurs in a containment chamber. Having been here for a while, Misako recognized this place, Tricky's containment. A person with similar proportions to him was inside, both of them ripping each other to shreds with a variety of weaponry.

"Urgh, that is gruesome" Kyoko commented.
"Actually, this is pretty tame" the researcher replied casually.

Wanting to take her eyes off the carnage, Misako looked around, noticing another "man" of similar proportions as the two creatures in containment. This one wore a pair of goggles and is sharpening a meat hook. A single assault rifle rested by the wall next to him, earning the teenager's interest.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you busy?" she asked.
"Nah, Tricky takes a while to tire down" the goggled "man" replied "You one of those denizens?".

"Yeah, what about it?".
"You're gonna ask for a fight, are you?".

"You read my mind. Plus we're not exactly well-versed with guns so this can be a nice learning experience".
"Every time... Just wait for Deimos to come back, he's busy with another fight".

Their conversation was cut off when an ominous figure floated in, chains shooting through the walls behind him. Strands of rainbow hair was noticeably present in his bloody hands. He stopped upon reaching Sanford, attempting to say something before realizing his jaw is hanging off. The chains quickly pushed it back in, followed by him exhaling in relief.

"Alright, what is this time?" Deimos asked.
"Some teenage girls with an aversion of getting shot at" Sanford replied, earning laughter from his teammate.

"So wait, you two die if you get shot in the face?".
"Uh, yeah..." Misako replied, earning more laughter from the smoker before he noticed that everyone was staring at him.

"What?!"
"Deimos, people die if they get shot in the face" Sanford explained.

"Right, you two die if you get shot anywhere other than the face?".
"Kind of?" the teenager replied.

Deimos let out another chuckle before inserting a clip into his handgun, his teammate picking up the rifle he had laid down.

"Alright, let's get this over with".

• Misako and Kyoko have optional equipment
  • Regular Deimos used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Granary
450px-Arenagranary.jpg

det946u-3e18d61d-e5d4-4db1-bd06-37a1497860df.jpg

VS
poppy-may-river-city-girls-1.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno. These characters would usually get skill-stomped by Madness Combat characters.
So something weird. You've seen one of those God of High School or RWBY skill feat wall text, right? Because uh, Hank despite being one of the most skilled character in the verse is described by a supporter with this feat

"Skill wise, he's been used to fighting tens of trained agents at once without getting hit for most of the time, especially defeating enemies who would've been able to one-shot him" ~ @Psychomaster35

Sanford and Deimos probably downscale from that

Last edited:
So something weird. You've seen one of those God of High School or RWBY skill feat wall text, right? Because uh, Hank despite being the most skilled character in the verse is described by a supporter with this feat

"Skill wise, he's been used to fighting tens of trained agents at once without getting hit for most of the time, especially defeating enemies who would've been able to one-shot him" ~ @Psychomaster35

Sanford and Deimos probably downscale from that
And Misako and Kyoko don't have any skill feats that are better than that.

Deimos' and Sanford's skill, while inferior are comparable to Hank himself (as they mostly do what he does together)

Idk if Misako and Kyoko could keep up with the two, considering they do fight 10's of people at once without problem together.

You know, there are many ways you could have worded that better...

That probably helps make the skill difference smaller. I still believe the madness duo have superior skill as they're comparable (although inferior) to Hank himself.
I dunno. I can't think of anything else that would help their case. I feel like Madness Combat is just unparalleled when it comes to skill. I could bring up any of the bosses but I dunno if their skill would compare to just mowing down as many people as they do. I'm really just grasping as straws. There's literally no advantage that the two could have over them. This is the bare minimum. I hate how Pepper's gonna make me try against another unwinnable matchup again.

I dunno. I can't think of anything else that would help their case. I feel like Madness Combat is just unparalleled when it comes to skill. I could bring up any of the bosses but I dunno if their skill would compare to just mowing down as many people as they do. I'm really just grasping as straws. There's literally no advantage that the two could have over them. This is the bare minimum. I hate how Pepper's gonna make me try against another unwinnable matchup again.
They do have an LS advantage. Deimos and Sanford upscale from 1020 kg, while the other duo scale to 2289 kg. Historically speaking they haven't done well against LS advantages.

That is assuming they can even get close. Their boomerangs are vastly inferior to their guns.
Deimos prefers close combat, so he'll 100% get close himself. (shown throughout Deimos adventures, when he actively prefers [And enjoys] ripping apart people with his bare hands)

Sanford might follow behind, but i doubt he'll get into punching distance willingly unless Deimos gets his ass in trouble.

Deimos prefers close combat, so he'll 100% get close himself. (shown throughout Deimos adventures, when he actively prefers [And enjoys] ripping apart people with his bare hands)

Sanford might follow behind, but i doubt he'll get into punching distance willingly unless Deimos gets his ass in trouble.
The girls lead with close combat, usually evading projectiles as they do so. Maybe even using their 6x speed boost as a means of getting to that. They would probably go with punching them into the air and entering a midair combo, then throwing them to the ground with some wrestling moves. They can change their accessories mid-fight so, they could switch to the Tank Button at any time once they don't have any need for it and hit them with a multiplier once they're close, at the cost of a loss of speed.

I just realized we never even stated what either scale to.

The Madness duo scale to 0.06 tons, and the misako and kyoko seem to scale to 0.03 tons.

Deimos and Sanford are 2x stronger.

0.04 tons. They scale to the Abobo feat under their durability section.
Ah, mb.

slightly better than, they're only 1.5x stronger then.
The girls lead with close combat, usually evading projectiles as they do so. Maybe even using their 6x speed boost as a means of getting to that. They would probably go with punching them into the air and entering a midair combo, then throwing them to the ground with some wrestling moves. They can change their accessories mid-fight so, they could switch to the Tank Button at any time once they don't have any need for it and hit them with a multiplier once they're close, at the cost of a loss of speed.
Considering their higher reaction speeds, they could probably keep up with them even with their 6x speed amp (considering the difference between their regular movement and reaction speed far exceeds 6x) but that'll still bite them in the ass.

The two might start using range if they see them becoming faster.

Considering their higher reaction speeds, they could probably keep up with them even with their 6x speed amp (considering the difference between their regular movement and reaction speed far exceeds 6x) but that'll still bite them in the ass.

The two might start using range if they see them becoming faster.
The two have the same level of reaction speed. Plus, if they get a decent amount of hits or a guard break in, they could give them a stun effect. Or with their accessories, they could use the ice effect to slow down their movements to a crawl.

The two have the same level of reaction speed. Plus, if they get a decent amount of hits or a guard break in, they could give them a stun effect. Or with their accessories, they could use the ice effect to slow down their movements to a crawl.
The madness duo are pretty good at dodging in hand to hand combat, and bullets. with their skill advantage i can't see Deimos getting hit with the stun effect before he wrist slaps atleast one of them.

Ice effect could be a problem. how long does it last?

The madness duo are pretty good at dodging in hand to hand combat, and bullets. with their skill advantage i can't see Deimos getting hit with the stun effect before he wrist slaps atleast one of them.

Ice effect could be a problem. how long does it last?
The River City Girls are experts in dodging in hand-to-hand as well as it usually takes up most of their strategies in boss fights. Dodging bullets, energy projectiles, magic bolts, whatever the **** Hibari was on here, and being trained to fight by the dudes from Double Dragon, not to mention, going up against guys who teleport often.

The ice effect lasts a solid ten seconds.

The River City Girls are experts in dodging in hand-to-hand as well as it usually takes up most of their strategies in boss fights. Dodging bullets, energy projectiles, magic bolts, whatever the **** Hibari was on here, and being trained to fight by the dudes from Double Dragon, not to mention, going up against guys who teleport often.
Sanford and Deimos can both fight hordes of AAHW units who went through the Sleepwalker Training Program, which allowed soldiers to relive other people's past memories. This was used to train soldiers to fight people like Jesus, who ran through the entirety of project nexus killing hundreds of people who went through the program designed to kill him. and eventually Director Phobos, who is the powerhouse of the entire verse, who was only able to be defeated using the power of the halo.

More specifically, Deimos and Sanford have been able to dodge point blank shotgun blasts, machine gun fire multiple enemies, and fight off melee fighters and ranged users at the same time.

that can be a major problem for either of them. not sure they have much of a counter for it.

Sanford and Deimos can both fight hordes of AAHW units who went through the Sleepwalker Training Program, which allowed soldiers to relive other people's past memories. This was used to train soldiers to fight people like Jesus, who ran through the entirety of project nexus killing hundreds of people who went through the program designed to kill him. and eventually Director Phobos, who is the powerhouse of the entire verse, who was only able to be defeated using the power of the halo.
Misako and Kyoko can take down the entire yakuza singlehandedly while conquering thousands of people across their search for their boyfriends in a single day while not even showcasing any fatigue. Even the likes of their bosses like Sabuko and Ken, who were both trained by their leader Sabu, were no match for them. The people they were trained by were cited by Skullmageddon to have "murdered countless Williamses" (Williams is the name for the Double Dragon enemy mob") and they're able to fight Abobo, who's one of the main baddies who their trainers fight frequently. And they beat Noize and the aforementioned Sabuko who upscale from him.

Shit i forgot about Sanford;

Sanford fought along Hank in Expurgation against the power high tricky (And was able to take down a shit ton of Tricky's avatars), who was able to stomp both Hank and Jesus without any issues.
Misako and Kyoko can take down the entire yakuza singlehandedly while conquering thousands of people across their search for their boyfriends in a single day while not even showcasing any fatigue. Even the likes of their bosses like Sabuko and Ken, who were both trained by their leader Sabu, were no match for them. The people they were trained by were cited by Skullmageddon to have "murdered countless Williamses" (Williams is the name for the Double Dragon enemy mob") and they're able to fight Abobo, who's one of the main baddies who their trainers fight frequently. And they beat Noize and the aforementioned Sabuko who upscale from him.
I'd recon they're pretty evenly skilled, maybe either being slightly more skilled but nothing game changing.

Sanford and Deimos both have superior weaponry, and are stronger and more durable than Misako and Kyoko. I'd probably give this to Deimos and Sanford more times than not, considering even if they do put down Deimos (who is most likely to die in this fight first) he could be resurrected by the higher powers, although these resurrections are far smaller than hank's and Tricky's, meaning this would only last maybe 2-3 times at best. (Sanford has never been resurrected by the higher powers, so it's unlikely he'd be resurrected if he dies)

Sanford and Deimos both have superior weaponry, and are stronger and more durable than Misako and Kyoko. I'd probably give this to Deimos and Sanford more times than not, considering even if they do put down Deimos (who is most likely to die in this fight first) he could be resurrected by either the higher powers or 2BDamned, although these resurrections are far smaller than hank's and Tricky's, meaning this would only last maybe 2-3 times at best. (Sanford has never been resurrected by the higher powers, so it's unlikely he'd be resurrected if he dies)
Kyoko and Misako can get 2x to 10x multipliers with certain accessories and they can by chance resurrect with the help of the Lantern accessory. If one of them is alive, Kyoko and Misako can resurrect themselves indefinitely, not even taking into an account the multitude of healing items they have that can bring them up to full health at any time.

Misako kicks Kyoko's corpse or vice versa and their spirit re-enters their body ready to fight again.
Would they be able to pull this off while fighting off the two? They don't usually pause after killing someone, and might just instantly begin shooting/punching/slashing at the other.

Back