• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE ONE WHO KNOCKS (Walter White Match Up Thread)

6C8558749-130808-walter-white-tease.jpg

“Jesse, we need to make VS THREADS”

I’m going to go ahead and jump on the VS MATCH thread train and make one for the one who knocks.

Few things to keep in mind:
-Walt while having 9-B equipment is a 10-A and can be one-shot by characters who scale above that
-You might need to specify exactly what equipment he has and doesn’t have for specific match ups
-He’s not very skilled in hand to hand combat
-I am allowing team matchup suggestions with Jesse, Saul, Mike, Hank, or Gus as well!

Heisenberg’s Matchups:
1. Vs Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
2. Vs Dr. Kondraki
3. Vs Übertaker (0-0-0)
4. Vs Ghostface (Mobile Game)
5. Vs Tattletale
6. Vs Riddler (2022)
7. Vs Satou Kazuma
8. Vs Gary Stuart
9. Vs Wednesday Addams (Wednesday) (Concluded in Walt’s favor)
10. Vs Springtrap (FNAF)
11. Vs Patrick Bateman (Rematch)
12. Vs Arthur Fleck/Joker
13. Vs Dora (2019)

Last edited:
Welp, y'all know who I'm picking

Anyway for some suggestions

Welp, y'all know who I'm picking

Anyway for some suggestions

Nice suggestions, I’d have to give Walt some major prep time on some of these tho lol, but everything seems like it could be a fair match 👍 (Btw I assume the Connor suggestion probably could work or were you meme-ing?)

springtrap vs walter white
battle takes place in a room with 8-B walls separating the combatants, microphones for each combatant, speakers on either side, and flamethrowers which will torch whoever objectively loses a rap battle. both have complete prior knowledge on each other and six months of prep

Last edited:
Instead of going in an order or choosing myself, the first person to post one of the characters names of the one’s listed above in this thread will have a match made with Walt next whenever I get the chance.

just use exactly what i described, i find it funny but i wasn’t joking, i do in fact want to see it
Do they allow stuff like rap battles on this cite? And yes, I find the scenario you described funny as hell.

Regardless I probably will stick to just regular battles. Also completely forgot that there’s an Afton (Base) vs Walt going on that never got concluded due to human Afton downgrades. So I’m thinking about just making a Springtrap vs Walt (With prep and possibly prior knowledge).

Instead of going in an order or choosing myself, the first person to post one of the characters names of the one’s listed above in this thread will have a match made with Walt next whenever I get the chance.
Also anyone have any recommended character they’d like for the next Walt match? That’s not an amazing rap battle And if you have any recommendations for the fight that would be good as well!

Walter White and his opposition could be given a pistol or something, idk

seems like a stomp, if equipment is restricted dale beats walter to death in two (2) seconds and if it isn't walter shoots

Walter White and his opposition could be given a pistol or something, idk
I’ll count it now despite it already being done, I might think of a way it could work
VCLEMx9.png

I was thinking on making this one
(Joker from the 2019 movie)
Good suggestions! For Dale I feel like it could work if I gave both prep, guns, and no direct line of sight. That way both have a chance +
would be be up to there skill for both.

And Arthur/Joker would have to be a gun fight with no prep or I could let it be a fist fight between both lol.

Back